catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    any i dont want, i will surely slide em over to ya
    Yay!!!!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    just had a shorty diesel and it was blah. straight from the mail so it looks like it might be better with age. i am going to put away the box to revisit later.
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    just had a shorty diesel and it was blah. straight from the mail so it looks like it might be better with age. i am going to put away the box to revisit later.
    Very rarely have I ever had a cigar ROTT that was good bro. My rule is a week at least...normally 2-3
  • Options
    maybe this is a total dumb question but isn't the humidor at the store the same as mine at home. so aren't they already aging before i purchase.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    catfishbluezz:
    jeep edson:
    Very rarely have I ever had a cigar ROTT that was good bro. My rule is a week at least...normally 2-3
    I have about half a box of shortys with about 18 months on them and they are delicious, give it some rest they get a lot better
  • Options
    cohiba red dot. watchin the thuder storm from the 7th floor come across the bay.
  • Options
    Not sure if I love it yet, the retrohale is quite pleasing but it is a bit drier then what I like. Awesome smoke nonetheless from Andy and I'm glad I for to try it. image
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Smoking while sitting outside working on my homework.
  • Options
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    JHewey:
    Smoking while sitting outside working on my homework.
    Man that looks good, I hear it's a chocolate bomb. I need to get my hands on a few!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    JHewey:
    Hmm a bit of a strength reduction from you usual lp and tatuaje rotation!
  • Options
    chemforever:
    JHewey:
    Hey my first smoke of the day was made by drew estate. Lol. But a tat is on menu for today. B-Rex. Maybe fine and rare too.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    chemforever:
    JHewey:
    Hey my first smoke of the day was made by drew estate. Lol. But a tat is on menu for today. B-Rex. Maybe fine and rare too.
    Want to be my facebook friend! Lol, I came in too late to the hobby for most of those rare tats but there is never a shortage of sticks to be had.
  • Options
    chemforever:
    JHewey:
    chemforever:
    JHewey:
    Want to be my facebook friend! Lol, I came in too late to the hobby for most of those rare tats but there is never a shortage of sticks to be had.
    I only been in hobby since last June. So a year. I have just gotten lucky in finding.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Ramon Bueso The Project in toro, started out with crazy flavors but has since settled down a bit, think it might need some more rest
  • Options
    Well again this stick was from the kid and has actually made a few trips with me but always gets neglected so now I will finally enjoy, cheers! image
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Found a new B&M not to far from me that sells Viajes, so naturally I had to come check it out.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    rocked my first Little Boris... after a LONG EFFING week, I enjoyed some Robby Time...

IMG_20120714_132741. IMG_20120714_152147.
  • Options
    chemforever:
    Well again this stick was from the kid and has actually made a few trips with me but always gets neglected so now I will finally enjoy, cheers! image
    fixed my draw problems.... Wish I would have noticed the problem sooner! image
  • Options
    robbyras:
    rocked my first Little Boris... after a LONG EFFING week, I enjoyed some Robby Time...

cliff's notes?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    chemforever:
    fixed my draw problems.... Wish I would have noticed the problem sooner! image
    Im honestly sick of seeing liga issues like this. Pretty darn disappointing for a premium cigar...
  • Options
    chemforever:
    Now I want one
  • Options
    JHewey:
    chemforever:
    Now I want one
    even with the stems I love a good t52 I'm always jealous of yours! Hope the robusto is also good since I was able to snag a box. I had a t52 pig recently...so good.
  • Options
    chemforever:
    JHewey:
    chemforever:
    Now I want one
    even with the stems I love a good t52 I'm always jealous of yours! Hope the robusto is also good since I was able to snag a box. I had a t52 pig recently...so good.
    Yeah like the robusto too. Love the pig also. Got one left.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    chemforever:
    robbyras:

cliff's notes?
    pretty good... full flavor, med strength... earthy sweet with NO spice... not sure how it compares to the original... I have one of the full size but not sure when I'll smoke it
  • Options
    Sucks you got a stem Chem, it's happened to a few of us recently. I emailed DE, and posted on their FB...no rsponse. I was very suprised at their lack of customer service, and honestly...I've bought a few boxes of DE in teh past, won;t be buying more other then maybe the Undercrown.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos