Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Sucks you got a stem Chem, it's happened to a few of us recently. I emailed DE, and posted on their FB...no rsponse. I was very suprised at their lack of customer service, and honestly...I've bought a few boxes of DE in teh past, won;t be buying more other then maybe the Undercrown.
    Damn first a plugged cigar,,now stems,,where the hell you getting these cigars????lol,,like i said before i dont roll em,,sorry bra..
    Smoking a Guillermo Leon,, pretty tasty so far
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Landed in South Carolina. First thing I did was look for a cigar store. Found a place called Nick's and grabbed an undercrown. All Travel woes are now forgotten.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Landed in South Carolina. First thing I did was look for a cigar store. Found a place called Nick's and grabbed an undercrown. All Travel woes are now forgotten.
    Are you in Myrtle Beach? If so, one of the Nick's locations has a nice lounge attached with a full bar. Definitely worth the visit. I personally had an LP Dirty Rat while I was there earlier this year.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    SleevePlz:
    Direwolf:
    Are you in Myrtle Beach? If so, one of the Nick's locations has a nice lounge attached with a full bar. Definitely worth the visit. I personally had an LP Dirty Rat while I was there earlier this year.
    That's the place I was at. The lounge wasn't open yet but could still smoke in the store proper
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    LGC Serie R in celebration of just advancing into the semifinals of my local golf course's matchplay bracket. Also washing it down with a ranger IPA. This was my first ever under par round of golf. I picked a good day to do it, the guy I beat was kind of an a--hole.

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    JHewey:

always smokin great sticks, I'm jealous jhewey!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    cao lx2 not quite strong enough for me.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    pelirrojo:
    LGC Serie R in celebration of just advancing into the semifinals of my local golf course's matchplay bracket. Also washing it down with a ranger IPA. This was my first ever under par round of golf. I picked a good day to do it, the guy I beat was kind of an a--hole.

congrats
  • Options
    Viva Mexico! This thing is fanfriggintastic image
  • Options
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this one some time back. Figured it was time to give it a try.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a Camacho that says "Tabaco Jamastran." I have a new style of smoking. I don't research anything, I just light up and smoke. All cigars get one of three scores: good, bad, or 10.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    Sucks you got a stem Chem, it's happened to a few of us recently. I emailed DE, and posted on their FB...no rsponse. I was very suprised at their lack of customer service, and honestly...I've bought a few boxes of DE in teh past, won;t be buying more other then maybe the Undercrown.
    I was at an event with J Drew and he is probably one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Most of the threads I have seen on another forum get answered very quick by either Drew or Saka but I know JD checks FB regularly, not sure which FB page you posted on. I am willing to let one slide. I know there T52 crop yield was very poor but I would rather not see them then have them have burn/construction issues.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    CCOM Corojo label and a glass of Strongbow. That's a 10.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    This is a pleasant surprise from Mr Stone. Construction is excellent, flavor not bad, retro is pretty good image
  • Options
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    I was at an event with J Drew and he is probably one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Most of the threads I have seen on another forum get answered very quick by either Drew or Saka but I know JD checks FB regularly, not sure which FB page you posted on. I am willing to let one slide. I know there T52 crop yield was very poor but I would rather not see them then have them have burn/construction issues.
    Hmm...maybe I'll reach out to him directly
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Undercrown....it is ok, or actually a little above ok, but it is not a number 9, T-52, or FFP by no means......im going to have to get some more of those.........
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    Undercrown....it is ok, or actually a little above ok, but it is not a number 9, T-52, or FFP by no means......im going to have to get some more of those.........
    Get a fiver and revisit. I madethe same mistake, had all the others first and it took me 3-4 more undercrown before I realized how awesome they are. The finish and draw are complete opposites of the 9. I won't be the only one who tells you they are different animals and should not be compared. Trust me...
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Ave Maria toro size with about a year on it hopefully it's better than the last one
  • Options
    From Mr Toombes. So far liking it. Thanks Dan.
  • Options
    Very nice cigar, review to follow image
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    Savinelli Rich and Rare double robusto...(dec '10) good smoke....
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Rail Jockey:
    Get a fiver and revisit. I madethe same mistake, had all the others first and it took me 3-4 more undercrown before I realized how awesome they are. The finish and draw are complete opposites of the 9. I won't be the only one who tells you they are different animals and should not be compared. Trust me...
    had a toro recently and it needed to rest much longer and I only got half way through. I need to trade for a corona since I do like some medium sticks, this one was not hitting me right that day, but an amped up blend might suit me better.
  • Options
    CAO Italia, so far so good
  • Options
    big chunks:
    CAO Italia, so far so good
    I want to like these, and my first was very good but the two subsequent were too tight on the draw for me to get much out of....maybe dry box would help. What RH do you keep yours at?
  • Options
    I lies, italia started acting funny, tossed It grabbed a MOW robusto
  • Options
    big chunks:
    I lies, italia started acting funny, tossed It grabbed a MOW robusto
    Mybad I jinxed ya!