peter4jc said:
    Matilde 

Might dig one out tonight. Oscura is my favorite line
    Post edited by deadman on
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Punch ages very well. 

@Significant3 Just by looking at the picture I knew it was yours... your's are always well staged!
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm really liking the lanceros lately. Helps that it's a wonderful cigar.
    Might have to take a cue from @deadman and dig one of those out for tonight.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or Tuesday
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jc said:

I'm really liking the lanceros lately. Helps that it's a wonderful cigar.
    Might have to take a cue from @deadman and dig one of those out for tonight.
    No respect I tell ya, no respect at all🤣🤣
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had me this excellent stick fr @cbuck this morning.  Thanks so much Charles!

Glad you enjoyed it Frank!
  • Options
    How does that Gigantes compare to other Illusione sticks for you, Frank?
  • Options
    Wondering about that too. 

• Options
    Dang, you're living the life of Riley there, Frank.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, and this kid is gonna be looking for a job tomorrow.  That's a pretty LE smoke...even Nick @Usaf06 might smoke it!
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    And it's freaking delicious....one of the best that I've smoked this year.  I think I got my $15 worth today...
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I feel like that one is yours, considering you sent me the link that led to me buying them once I told you I was looking for a box. If you want to get deep about it, that means that everyone who I've been introducing to that cigar should be thanking you. (it's an amazing cigar and I can send anyone who is curious a link to get 25 for $111.50, thanks to Peter). 

...You know what, eff that, I'm taking all the credit. You're welcome Peter! Glad I got to introduce you to those! 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @NorCalR1

Just catching up on this thread glad you enjoyed it! Looks like you may be getting low if you are dipping into the reserve stash...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Thanks @NorCalR1

Just catching up on this thread glad you enjoyed it! Looks like you may be getting low if you are dipping into the reserve stash...

Nah I just was in the mood for something new. My mom made fun of me for like 15 straight minutes because of how heavy my cooler was when I was carrying it inside and struggling. 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I feel like that one is yours, considering you sent me the link that led to me buying them once I told you I was looking for a box. If you want to get deep about it, that means that everyone who I've been introducing to that cigar should be thanking you. (it's an amazing cigar and I can send anyone who is curious a link to get 25 for $111.50, thanks to Peter). 

...You know what, eff that, I'm taking all the credit. You're welcome Peter! Glad I got to introduce you to those! 
    LOL.  I was wondering if you'd catch on.  I smoked the Tat ME you gave me in person and posted it but didn't give you any props for the gift, so I thought you should get some credit one way or another.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis