Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Thanks @NorCalR1

Just catching up on this thread glad you enjoyed it! Looks like you may be getting low if you are dipping into the reserve stash...

Nah I just was in the mood for something new. My mom made fun of me for like 15 straight minutes because of how heavy my cooler was when I was carrying it inside and struggling. 
    I haven’t smoked one since I got it ROTT May have to break one out this weekend 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    peter4jc said:
    I feel like that one is yours, considering you sent me the link that led to me buying them once I told you I was looking for a box. If you want to get deep about it, that means that everyone who I've been introducing to that cigar should be thanking you. (it's an amazing cigar and I can send anyone who is curious a link to get 25 for $111.50, thanks to Peter). 

...You know what, eff that, I'm taking all the credit. You're welcome Peter! Glad I got to introduce you to those! 
    LOL.  I was wondering if you'd catch on.  I smoked the Tat ME you gave me in person and posted it but didn't give you any props for the gift, so I thought you should get some credit one way or another.
    If you keep it up I'll start telling everyone what a kind and generous guy you really are. It'll ruin your whole curmudgeon brand and I didn't think you'd want that made public lol.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yah, that was me...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy brother, and Aargh!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and he knows stuff.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always nice! Oliva G!
  • Options
    Vegueros while picking pole beans. I can't believe they are still producing. Hey, Beans!, it's Nov. 1....
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried their Axis Mundi before but never seen that one.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently it's made at the Davidoff factory in DR.
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    Same as Mr. Yak, Axis Mundis. I like them.
  • Options
    In the last third and damn is this a fine cigar!! Perfect draw, razor straight burn, and beautiful mild/medium strength. Hope these go on sale somewhere soon.
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    perpetualenigma3perpetualenigma3 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    New to me. Pretty lady at the B&M in Phoenix talked me into it. Anyone have an Archetype before?

I have one but haven't lit it yet 
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
  • Options
    perpetualenigma3perpetualenigma3 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    I know... I know... but I wanted to say I've tried one of these lol. Not my thing... 
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just noticed that my speedometer said 60 miles an hour in that last picture. Don't tell my mom. Getting ready for the drive home now and going with an everyday favorite, almost halfway through it.

Only 60. You where basically parked
  • Options
    I know... I know... but I wanted to say I've tried one of these lol. Not my thing... 
    I like the Kuba Kuba Maduros.