Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New to me. Pretty lady at the B&M in Phoenix talked me into it. Anyone have an Archetype before?

I've had several.  I forget what the red ones are, but they were my least favorite. .  the initiation is really good.  

Ventura also makes the psykos, which are cheaper and better imo...
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    perpetualenigma3perpetualenigma3 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    I know... I know... but I wanted to say I've tried one of these lol. Not my thing... 
    I like the Kuba Kuba Maduros. 
    This was my first Acid cigar and while the sweetness wasn't bad tasting it felt a little too overpowering. Is the Kuba Kuba the same? Have you ever had the Nasty version? 
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kuba starts really sweet but levels out pretty quick. I have not try any other ACIDs.
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My regular B&M finally picked up BLTC. Last Rights Petite Lancero.  Awesome!

Love that vitola for the last rights
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Today’s mystery stick was a Balmoral Anejo XO Petite Robusto from ‘Who the heck knows?’  These cigars just keep showing up in my humi and I don’t have a clue as to their source. 

Anyway, many thanks to whomever. It was a good short smoke and that’s all I had time for today. 👍🤐

Probably Peter.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of that, are those little stickers you put on your cigars an Avery thing that I can get at an office supply store? 
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.