Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    The Kid:
    Nope, Think you pulled right on time, If it was early only by a smidge, not enough to warrant waiting. Good Job!!. I like pretty much all the 5 vegas cept for the relic, IMO those two and the Cask strength are their best. Even better than their ltd's
    Sweet!! I picked up a 10pk of 6x60 Cask's yesterday for under $25. Also picked up the dirty dozen sampler for under $25 last night. Pretty happy with what I have coming in the mail. I'm starting to venture more into the 5 vegas line as I bought by brother the vegas sampler last christmas and he really liked them. I tried a Gold earlier and it tasted kind of weird, like nasty ash taste. Could've been me though since I smoke too fast, trying to slow it down. LOL!!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Diesel Shorty 10 pack - $23 - awesome - someone scored

• Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    As broke as we have been my wife gave me the go ahead to spend up to $30 on a minimum of 10 cigars. I think she was sick of me telling her how exciting the sprint sale site is and knew it would shut me up. I will be watching intently for just the right deal.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    As broke as we have been my wife gave me the go ahead to spend up to $30 on a minimum of 10 cigars. I think she was sick of me telling her how exciting the sprint sale site is and knew it would shut me up. I will be watching intently for just the right deal.
    good luck - be patient - maybe stay up tonight?
    I got MoW Robustos for $2.30/ea for 10
    I saw Diesel Shortys go for the same price
    there are some crazy deals there
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Hey king, pm to u.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Hey king, pm to u.
    replied
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Every time I pull the site up there's a box of Acids on the block.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    Every time I pull the site up there's a box of Acids on the block.
    or 5Vegas...........but it's still most ****
  • Options
    True....I just saw a box of Man O' War toros go off for about $80. Very tempting not to pull the trigger on a few of these. Got save up my nickles...got a Kristoff event at my B&M in a week and a half with Glen Case in attendance. Sure I'll be going home with at least one box.
  • Options
    seems like the trigger is getting pulled quicker than in the first 24hrs of this madness - which means more players - I'm sure the brains at Ccom forecsted this.........some of the deals the first day were pretty awesome........but there are still many great deals to be had.....if you have time and patience (or some luck)
  • Options
    How are they marketing this by the way? Aside from those of us on the forums?
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    How are they marketing this by the way? Aside from those of us on the forums?
    I have no clue, but somebody here probably does.
    My guess is they are content initially to just roll it out under the radar primarily to us - get the bugs out - find the sweet spots - eliminate their mistakes - and figure out how and when to insert just enough "nuggets" to keep us all hooked................then they will do a full blown marketing campaign and destroy all those other lame a$$ auction sites.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 disel shortys for 22 and change was a awesome deal, i almost hit that one,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    10 disel shortys for 22 and change was a awesome deal, i almost hit that one,lol
    Earlier a mazo of GH 2002 for $30.57....made me cry cause I paid full price two days before this site went live....waaahhh
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    KingoftheCove:

That would be me. :)
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    jj20030:
    Earlier a mazo of GH 2002 for $30.57....made me cry cause I paid full price two days before this site went live....waaahhh
    I feel the same way. I just paid $55 for 10 La Aurora Preferidos Maduros and thought I got a super deal and today's DOD X2 would be $66.92 for the same 10 plus 10 extra 5 Vegas Relic's for $11.92! It was still a good deal but I would have loved to get the 10 extra 5 Vegas Relic's for $11.92. Waaahhhhh!
  • Options
    cooch36:
    KingoftheCove:

That would be me. :)
    self control issues clearly out of control......heh heh....
    I had my finger on those Shortys, but when I bought those GH 2002 at normal price a few days ago, I also bought two Diesel Shorty packs at normal price.........waaahhh!!............ooops.....wait....the Beard did give me a deal..........but not $2.30/each!......sniffle.......

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    That was a hell of deal 16 gurkhas plus a humi for 45 bucks... man I almost bought it just because it was an awesome deal... woulda been cool to have the cigar.com humi!!!!Thats like two dollar sticks and a ten dollar humi, or 3 dollar sticks and a free humi, or 1 dollar sticks and a 30 dollar humi, or.......
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    10 pk of the Ruination! $27! Oh yea!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jr_p951:
    WHAT??? WOW!!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    jr_p951:
    WHAT??? WOW!!!
    Just warted a 10 pack of Diesel Shorties go for $24, and an AJ All Star Corona set go for $15!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Seems like Sunday is not a good day to pick us sales. Every BOTL and others are probably watching the sprint.

I hope that not too many people catch on to this. We should keep the word on this to ourselves lest the deals start disappearing.
  • Options
    Canadian:
    Seems like Sunday is not a good day to pick us sales. Every BOTL and others are probably watching the sprint.

I hope that not too many people catch on to this. We should keep the word on this to ourselves lest the deals start disappearing.
    That and too many acids, I think I'm going to do my hunting between 12-3am on week days.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    Canadian:

That and too many acids, I think I'm going to do my hunting between 12-3am on week days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc

• Options
    The Kid:
    danielruas:
    Canadian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc

Hahahaha
  • Options
    Did anyone happen to see what that Ave Maria lotus lighter went for, I caught it right as it ended and didn't see the price.
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    danielruas:
    Did anyone happen to see what that Ave Maria lotus lighter went for, I caught it right as it ended and didn't see the price.

I think it went for a little less then 15. I did not bid on it so I am not sure the exact amount. A nice deal though.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    J.S.:
    danielruas:
    I think it went for a little less then 15. I did not bid on it so I am not sure the exact amount. A nice deal though.
    Yup, it was $14 and change. I have seen it go for around the same price before too so if you want one... that looks to be where they are in value according to the market around here.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Anyone know what the MOW PA's are going for?
  • Options
    xmacro:
    Anyone know what the MOW PA's are going for?
    No, but I can tell ya what yhe Primeros Regionals are going for $40.19. Your Welcome