Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I may break down and try some Infused stuff... there seems to be a bunch of it on here... haven't tried any of them yet...
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Isn't it funny how none of us even give a crap about the daily deal and the weekend blitz anymore??
    Ccom probably didn't count on that............or then again........maybe they knew that all along.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    RampMonkey:
    BigT06:
    i want a box of Morro Castles bad! that box just went for $39.... WTF!!!
    Madness huh, I have a hard time pulling the trigger on a box purchase when I have yet to try one. Someday.
    They are great cigars. I really enjoy them. If they hadn't come out at the exact same time as Ave Maria (which totally overshadowed them) I think they would be a lot more popular than they are now.
    They get better with age.
  • Options
    Are you getting the price when you click buy now or when you click confirm? I assume confirm.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Enphrared:
    Are you getting the price when you click buy now or when you click confirm? I assume confirm.
    when you click the confirm, it will go to the next page and show what it was locked in at. I know just POP'ed my sprint cherry on the UHC. =)
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Enphrared:
    when you click the confirm, it will go to the next page and show what it was locked in at. I know just POP'ed my sprint cherry on the UHC. =)
    Congrats.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    I may break down and try some Infused stuff... there seems to be a bunch of it on here... haven't tried any of them yet...
    Dont do it man, Theres still so much to live for,,lol
  • Options
    Yea this is why I lost interest in the jams. wait round all day through the meh's and then when theres something exciting, gone in sixty seconds. But I guess with this theres maybe a chance of it returning.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    You were the one!! I was waiting for the first tick under $20 for those UHC's. :P
  • Options
    Must have a lot of overstock on the Ccom Cuban Label's... to bad I truly hate that cigar
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    robbyras:
    Must have a lot of overstock on the Ccom Cuban Label's... to bad I truly hate that cigar
    really? Judo sent me some, and I've enjoyed them so far.
  • Options
    robbyras:
    LOL. I'm hoping to see some Corojo Labels. I only have two left.
  • Options
    Enphrared:
    RampMonkey:
    You were the one!! I was waiting for the first tick under $20 for those UHC's. :P
    Guilty as charged. LOL. I have a buddy that was putting in an order while he was at work and when I seen that for the price it was, BOOM, had to pull the trigger. =)
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Guilty as charged. LOL. I have a buddy that was putting in an order while he was at work and when I seen that for the price it was, BOOM, had to pull the trigger. =)
    HA HA! I'll get my hands on some of those some day. Hope they smoke well!! :)
  • Options
    BigT, your stick are back!!
  • Options
    Enphrared:
    RampMonkey:
    HA HA! I'll get my hands on some of those some day. Hope they smoke well!! :)
    I hope they do, going to suggest that he puts them on the very bottom of the pile and "forget" them for a year or two. =)
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    lol I saw that wonder if he got em looks like they went for 38
  • Options
    The Kid:
    RampMonkey:
    lol I saw that wonder if he got em looks like they went for 38
    Hes going to be pissed again. LOL. He'll get them.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    really? Judo sent me some, and I've enjoyed them so far.
    yeah, not sure what it is, but they leave me with a "dirty ashtray" kind of after taste... I get the same from Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinat and DPG Cuban Classic... just taste like bad cigarettes to me... I know I'm alone on this
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    robbyras:
    pm'ed you
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    All I have to see is the RP 2nds toro or torpedo (90 or 92) with at 45 at the front and I'll take em!
  • Options
    I almost went for the Diesel's just now, but didn't know what they were. The heading said Diesel Unlimited D.6, but the description said Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo (5X56). What gives? I'm looking for that size, but in the Unlimted.
  • Options
    Just got a box of Partagas Cifuentes Febrero for 43.58 freaking awesome.
  • Options
    The free shipping is the icing on the cake!
  • Options
    Enphrared:
    +1 yup it's awesome.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    Enphrared:
    +1 yup it's awesome.
    +2 a nice option indeed, thanks again ccom!
  • Options
    Wish I could get a text when a certain brand comes up on the auction block.
  • Options
    Enphrared:
    Wish I could get a text when a certain brand comes up on the auction block.
    YES! that's a great idea... or maybe saying "________ will be sprinting within the next 30 minutes" something like that... so at least you can know when to look... but the goal is to get you to watch as much as possible
  • Options
    any see what the virtues went for
  • Options
    yep, $24 bones