Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Haha , Im guessing rick know the Jet TYPE A fuel smell in the morning. =)

but here is to seeing if the mouse clicker will WORK today, so far its been failing badly.

Lol, I get both worlds my friend.

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    damn, looks like M1 is the ticket this morning...not complaining...allows me to get another cup of coffee lol.
  • Options
    ajacobs:
    I feel like you could get the same deals from Tim without the hassle - for those of us in the know. But this will appeal to a larger group.
    Hassle? This is as much fun as playing video games as a 12 year old. To me, it's not just about the deals, it's about the experience - and this is a blast to watch.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    damn, looks like M1 is the ticket this morning...not complaining...allows me to get another cup of coffee lol.
    lol, coffee is good. Picked up a box of 5 vegas miami's m5's for 49 bucks last night.
  • Options
    I am losing interest fast.  There are not many lots that I would consider buying and way to many repeats.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    anyone know how much the ave maria lionheart went for?
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    been seeing around 27.00ish
  • Options
    The Kid:
    RampMonkey:
    lol, coffee is good. Picked up a box of 5 vegas miami's m5's for 49 bucks last night.
    I have been looking at those as well. kingofthecove was kind to toss one in on a trade that he and I did awhile back and it was TASTY! Just have to keep my eyes peeled and itch mouse finger ready. lol
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    28 both times i watched my brother in law and good buddy get them both this is like video games thank god its Friday
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    MeanGreen:
    pbchevo:
    28 both times i watched my brother in law and good buddy get them both this is like video games thank god its Friday
    yes i just saw them go
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I just leveled up and put points into dexterity. Hopefully I can click the button faster now.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    The accounting nerd in me would love to know the impact this is having on ccom revenues/margins.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    The Kid:
    RampMonkey:
    I have been looking at those as well. kingofthecove was kind to toss one in on a trade that he and I did awhile back and it was TASTY! Just have to keep my eyes peeled and itch mouse finger ready. lol
    PM sent
  • Options
    anyone catch what the mows went for, was afk...grrrr
  • Options
    Damn it, I turn away for a few minutes and miss the MOW Ruinations. Been waiting all morning for those to pop up. Wonder what they went for.
  • Options
    Enphrared:
    Damn it, I turn away for a few minutes and miss the MOW Ruinations. Been waiting all morning for those to pop up. Wonder what they went for.
    I feel your pain, been watching as well. Turn for sec and "POOF". FML.. LOL
  • Options
    Pm back to you Kid.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    been watching on and off and finally something I wanted came up... AJ Corona's... and yeah, gone like 2 seconds in... booooooooooo
  • Options
    robbyras:
    been watching on and off and finally something I wanted came up... AJ Corona's... and yeah, gone like 2 seconds in... booooooooooo
    no doubt, i think I blinked it was gone.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    i want a box of Morro Castles bad! that box just went for $39.... WTF!!!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Madness huh, I have a hard time pulling the trigger on a box purchase when I have yet to try one. Someday.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Its ok BigT, patience....IMO youll be able to get those at that cost or even lower
  • Options
    MOW's went for 35 i believe.
  • Options
    Theres a nice conny sampler that I keep missing.. havent seen it today
  • Options
    Dave_G:
    MOW's went for 35 i believe.
    It will be back..but thanks for the message Dave.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    And no its not the Suave y Cremoso... lol
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    And no its not the Suave y Cremoso... lol
    The Rico Suave sampler.
  • Options
    JES.....lol no i think the name was the summer sampler or connecticut sampler. Had some ashtons and macanudo's and cao's and some others
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    It has been awhile since I bought cigars, just as my supply was dwindling ccom brings this awesome experience. It has that "way back in the day daily deal" feel to it.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RampMonkey:
    BigT06:
    Madness huh, I have a hard time pulling the trigger on a box purchase when I have yet to try one. Someday.
    They are great cigars. I really enjoy them. If they hadn't come out at the exact same time as Ave Maria (which totally overshadowed them) I think they would be a lot more popular than they are now.