Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Grats, now its death my 5 Vegas golds....come on ccom, show us something to get EXCITED for.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    xmacro:
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    Box of Sungrown Churchills went for under $30! And did anybody see what the Cain F's went for? That's what I get for going to the bathroom like an idiot. Should have just went pee in my pants
    they we're just back up again man. I'm bummed I keep missing the Partagas Cifuentes

dang this site is addictive.
    they've been up a few times brother so I'm sure they'll be back. I'll cross my fingers for ya. I don't have room for a box right now unfortunately. I do have around a box worth of sungrowns so I'm good for a few days lol
    The Diciembre's seem to go for around $40 give or take
    haha, its funny how something can be both good and bad news at the same time . . . .

$40 a box is a solid deal for those.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    lots of computer work required........................gotta check the "real" normal price (not the MSRP listed on the site)...................then gotta check my inventory (xcel list).....................maybe a review or two if I haven't smoked one..............then back to the site cause **** happens so fast.........................too much stress man!!
  • Options
    dang it! missed the MOW sampler typing the previous stupid post!
  • Options
    back to back wooo!!!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    lots of computer work required........................gotta check the "real" normal price (not the MSRP listed on the site)...................then gotta check my inventory (xcel list).....................maybe a review or two if I haven't smoked one..............then back to the site cause **** happens so fast.........................too much stress man!!
    alckihol helps,, well maybe not, lmao
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    jj20030:
    is this thang 24/7 ?
    Good question. Does the sprinter ever get tired ?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I missed the box press MOW sampler. CURSE YOU WORK!!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:
    xmacro:
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    Box of Sungrown Churchills went for under $30! And did anybody see what the Cain F's went for? That's what I get for going to the bathroom like an idiot. Should have just went pee in my pants
    they we're just back up again man. I'm bummed I keep missing the Partagas Cifuentes

dang this site is addictive.
    they've been up a few times brother so I'm sure they'll be back. I'll cross my fingers for ya. I don't have room for a box right now unfortunately. I do have around a box worth of sungrowns so I'm good for a few days lol
    The Diciembre's seem to go for around $40 give or take
    Diciembres go for $42. 80 each time. Enero's go for $46. Everytime the same amount which tells me there is a limit before they reset.
    I've been thinking that myself

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    KingoftheCove:
    Been watching a while now - Ccom definitely pushing certain items (that's fine) - it would be really cool to be able see a "preview" of the next 10 to 20 items or so...........I already shot my budget for a while.....but this................this is unfair............torture
    yea preview on whats next would be great but at the same time if they dont have a preview it might make the buyer (us) more impatient and just buy,buy,buy lol
  • Options
    Kingofthecove, better get a move on those buckets asap. folks gunna need a solution fast.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    There definitely appears to be a "reserve" price that triggers a reset
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    seems like to me, imo, that when hes almost to the " Y " it triggers it and its haulin a$$
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    fla-gypsy:
    seems like to me, imo, that when hes almost to the " Y " it triggers it and its haulin a$$
    x2, they gotta have a set price, lol
  • Options
    yawn, i think my wallets safe
  • Options
    acid.......not my cup of tea............at all.........had one.......(well part of one)...............never again
    they're pushing lots of Acid on here too...........what is this the 60s??

• Options
    Black Pearl Robustos for $32 - almost clicked (should have)
  • Options
    im sure something i want will come up around 3 am, lol
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Damn you whoever stole my stinky ashtray as I was clicking confirm!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    Black Pearl Robustos for $32 - almost clicked (should have)
    LMAO I was right there with ya, one of my favs
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    That my friend is how one learns and becomes so in tune with all the blends & blenders.. Fun stuff seriously,, Oh BTW i only go from memory so Ive been known to buy sticks when I have the same sticks, which I forgot about, in one of my humi's,, usually get a good price so its all good
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    KingoftheCove:
    That my friend is how one learns and becomes so in tune with all the blends & blenders.. Fun stuff seriously,, Oh BTW i only go from memory so Ive been known to buy sticks when I have the same sticks, which I forgot about, in one of my humi's,, usually get a good price so its all good
    i have a wishlist on my desktop that i only keep a small handfull of things listed. all i have to do is watch for the things on that list. its usually less than 5 things
  • Options
    jj20030:
    RampMonkey:
    fla-gypsy:
    x2, they gotta have a set price, lol

They do have a set price. If you click on the 'help' link it says that they reset when someone buys it or if the price gets too low.
  • Options
    Shortys almost got me - but they were still more expensive than the Charity pack price - so I didn't go
  • Options
    Where is this site, I can't seem to find it. Starting to feel like a dumbass over here.
  • Options
    The Padilla sampler tin almost got me, this is addicting
  • Options
    Yo, anybody have an answer? Is it an email thing or what?
  • Options
    bigbluesmoke:
    Yo, anybody have an answer? Is it an email thing or what?
    http://www.cigarsprintsale.com
  • Options
    Ahh, thank you very much.
  • Options
    bigbluesmoke:
    Ahh, thank you very much.
    heh heh....you may wish you haven't come here