Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    LMAO. I've been watching this on my desktop for awhile as I do some work on my laptop. I finally got off my ass to get my wallet to activate my account. Now there's this big shiny orange buy now button. Ruh Roh!!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    it seems like all the stuff i would want to buy came up while I was golfing... anyone know what the Brazilian Label box went for?
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    it seems like all the stuff i would want to buy came up while I was golfing... anyone know what the Brazilian Label box went for?
    $8.58
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    robbyras:
    $8.58
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for a box? i'll be damned
  • Options
    zeebra:
    robbyras:
    $8.58
    Jus messin with ya...lol
  • Options
    robbyras:
    zeebra:
    robbyras:
    $8.58
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for a box? i'll be damned
    Man didnt think youd respond that fast...but I guess I accomplished what I wanted to ...LOL. But I have no idea.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    robbyras:
    i believe it was around $40-$43 i was looking to get those my self
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    It's like every time I check this thing it's Rocky Patel.
    That's just not my speed.

• Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    oh my god - this is simply a nightmare......

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    robbyras:
    The box of Churchills I saw earlier went for like $32...I bout pulled the trigger on it!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    dbeckom:
    pbchevo:
    robbyras:
    The box of Churchills I saw earlier went for like $32...I bout pulled the trigger on it!
    oh i didnt see those i saw a box of coronas earlier that didnt go that low but now am in not sure lol
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Box of Sungrown Churchills went for under $30! And did anybody see what the Cain F's went for? That's what I get for going to the bathroom like an idiot. Should have just went pee in my pants
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    ENFIDL:
    Box of Sungrown Churchills went for under $30! And did anybody see what the Cain F's went for? That's what I get for going to the bathroom like an idiot. Should have just went pee in my pants
    they we're just back up again man. I'm bummed I keep missing the Partagas Cifuentes

dang this site is addictive.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    they we're just back up again man. I'm bummed I keep missing the Partagas Cifuentes

they've been up a few times brother so I'm sure they'll be back. I'll cross my fingers for ya. I don't have room for a box right now unfortunately. I do have around a box worth of sungrowns so I'm good for a few days lol
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definatley pretty cool.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    registered and ready
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    registered and ready
    not yet for me cause i know what gonna happen, lol
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    anyone broke yet, or have take a 2nd out on the mortgage?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the only ones ive really wanted i missed cos i was an idiot and waited just a moment too long.
  • Options
    Been watching a while now - Ccom definitely pushing certain items (that's fine) - it would be really cool to be able see a "preview" of the next 10 to 20 items or so...........I already shot my budget for a while.....but this................this is unfair............torture
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    anyone broke yet, or have take a 2nd out on the mortgage?
    My timing kinda suucks....I placed my biggest order ever 2 days before this site is operational........bummer
  • Options
    i just hope they are going to throw some premiums in there somewhere to keep everyone intrested? has anyone seen anything off the wall yet ? like some fuentes, illusiones, tats, etc
  • Options
    jj20030:
    i just hope they are going to throw some premiums in there somewhere to keep everyone intrested? has anyone seen anything off the wall yet ? like some fuentes, illusiones, tats, etc
    Nope - but I've been waiting for some Short Storys or Best Sellers for $70/box!! - heh heh!!
  • Options
    lots and lots of 5Vegas.........

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    anyone seen that little dude run to the end yet? or still thinking there is a cap there ....
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:

they've been up a few times brother so I'm sure they'll be back. I'll cross my fingers for ya. I don't have room for a box right now unfortunately. I do have around a box worth of sungrowns so I'm good for a few days lol
    The Diciembre's seem to go for around $40 give or take
  • Options
    is this thang 24/7 ? rutroh if so , lol
  • Options
    ccom sungrowns, yum me
  • Options
    xmacro:
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:

The Diciembre's seem to go for around $40 give or take

Diciembres go for $42. 80 each time. Enero's go for $46. Everytime the same amount which tells me there is a limit before they reset.