Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    Just got the Man O'War double coronas for under 25 bucks for ten. Don't feel so bad for missing the robustos earlier now.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    I saw some insanly low prices early this afternoon, Diesel UCs 10 for 23 lol.
    That is a good price! I'da hit on that, the UC is a great cigar.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    It's great to see this up finally. Watching it on my phone right now... *entranced*
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Word is spreading on this, Ive seen it mentioned at several other cigar sites tonight. I can only imagine prices will be goin up and up. Looks like today may have been the day for the best deals but who knows how it will go long term.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Word is spreading on this, Ive seen it mentioned at several other cigar sites tonight. I can only imagine prices will be goin up and up. Looks like today may have been the day for the best deals but who knows how it will go long term.

hence the reason I am still up watching this. Missed the AJ corona sampler. Let it get too low. Had it at $17 for 8, was pushing the button when it timed out... boo
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    i didnt know this was up yet, where is it?
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    ah ha, got it working
  • Options
    i'm supposed to be the only one up and watching at this ungodly hour... go to bed, leave me and the deals be... lol
  • Options
    hope I got a good deal on these. 10 Diesel Unlimited d.5 for $25.00 even. Seems like that little man hits the Y and runs off each time, so i waited until he was almost at it. Now I wonder how much further I could have pushed it? HA!!

Oh well, I got my buy in, and now have purchased more cigars in one day than I have in a year. Got 10 LHC Core coming to me too! Gonna be a good day BORKS! Y'all enjoy it, I'm going to bed. Let me know what I missed.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mfotis:
    ah ha, got it working
    I had that moment last night, now, all I need to do is hit the lottery!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    There were some great deals to be had last night! Especially if anyone wanted to stock up on boxes of house blends....box of purple labels for 29!!!!!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this going on around the clock? The excitement that was lost when the DD changed format is back. Not that I don't like the new format, but folks used to talk about the cigars a lot more, but this is really something.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    yeah, 24/7 it appears. been going all day and night. Lot of 5 vegas, primeros, and acid between 0300-0530 cdt though
  • Options
    Got a 10 pack of 5 Vegas Cask II 6x60's for under $25. I was hoping to see these come across the screen and they did!! =) Now to get a steal on some Diesel's.
  • Options
    Enphrared:
    Got a 10 pack of 5 Vegas Cask II 6x60's for under $25. I was hoping to see these come across the screen and they did!! =) Now to get a steal on some Diesel's.
    yeah, the CSII ran about 4 times, including back to back, between 3-5. Diesel have been popping up pretty frequently too, so stick around for a little while, I'm sure they're on the way back up.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    yeah, the CSII ran about 4 times, including back to back, between 3-5. Diesel have been popping up pretty frequently too, so stick around for a little while, I'm sure they're on the way back up.
    Right on. I was looking at other sites and a 20 pack of CSII's are over $100. Crazy.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Saw a great deal on Obsidians in the Petite Corona size that ended at about 17 bucks for 10. I just about jumped and am kind of sad that I didn't.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    This isn't gonna be good for my wallet!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    just picked up a box of diesels, oh man...this ain't good

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Nice!! and no it aint good...just a matter of time before I pull the trigger on something myself.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Ya I want to restock my diesels. Just picked up MOW.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I have 20 d.x, but I need more. Really can't get enough of that cigar.
  • Options
    I feel like you could get the same deals from Tim without the hassle - for those of us in the know. But this will appeal to a larger group.
  • Options
    ajacobs:
    I feel like you could get the same deals from Tim without the hassle - for those of us in the know. But this will appeal to a larger group.
    I'd have to disagree with you there. The price I got the diesels was the lowest price I ever paid for the box.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    ajacobs:
    I'd have to disagree with you there. The price I got the diesels was the lowest price I ever paid for the box.
    I don't think Tim can get you 10 Diesel d.x for $25 or under. Because if he could, he charged me $32.50 for my last 10 and I might want to have a discussion there.
  • Options
    ha ha

.....I just discovered this awesome link from another forum.  One of the best kept secrets until now.   FREE FALL at Cigar Bid is awesome, but this SPRINT SALE link goes 24/7 and the prices are just as awesome.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    and it happened again...walk away and something I have been looking for pops up and its got like a fart in the wind....here we go again. But on a lighter note, Good morning Gents!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    and it happened again...walk away and something I have been looking for pops up and its got like a fart in the wind....here we go again. But on a lighter note, Good morning Gents!

Morning Ramp and fellow BOTL's....
  • Options
    Morning Rick and Ramp. I was wondering what that smell was.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Haha , Im guessing rick know the Jet TYPE A fuel smell in the morning. =)

but here is to seeing if the mouse clicker will WORK today, so far its been failing badly.