Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I ahte the sprint sale.... I manea seriosuly...dangling GOF churchills in front of me right now??? I'll wait...only cause I got bit on Ava Maria's and the beard... BUT DAMN I HATE THE SPRINT SALE...ITS HAUNTING ME
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    catfishbluezz:
    I ahte the sprint sale.... I manea seriosuly...dangling GOF churchills in front of me right now??? I'll wait...only cause I got bit on Ava Maria's and the beard... BUT DAMN I HATE THE SPRINT SALE...ITS HAUNTING ME
    That's why I don't visit there too often lol.. Too tempting
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    what are sprint sales, and where?
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    www.cigarsprintsales.com
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:
    Bottom of home page at CCOM
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    oldsoulrevival:
    Heroin....stay away
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    catfishbluezz:
    oldsoulrevival:
    Heroin....stay away
    bahahaha
  • Options
    slickric:
    catfishbluezz:
    oldsoulrevival:
    Heroin....stay away
    bahahaha
    Dude...I'm smoking my 1st MF right now...and seeing boxes for under 80 is destroying me....straight crack addict!!!!!
  • Options
    Sweet jesus, you weren't kidding.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Anyone see what the MOW humi went for? I WANT I WANT I WANT
  • Options
    DAMNIT Pre-embargo...$49...suckered in I seriously need to stop this
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Anyone see what the MOW humi went for? I WANT I WANT I WANT
    Just saw the MOW humidor end at about 45 bucks or so....I should of bought it..even thought I dont need it..lol
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone see what the CAO La Traviata Amatista Jar Collection has been going for? Every time I Open the sprint sale it's there in the recent auctions! :(

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    catfishbluezz:
    DAMNIT Pre-embargo...$49...suckered in I seriously need to stop this
    everytime i would log in they would be sold and I FINNALY GOT THEM!!!!!! i picked them up for 46.54
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just made my first sprint purchase, 10 Ruination in the Robusto#2 size for 34$. Been trying to catch these for two days but always seemed to miss them. Gave my last one away a couple weeks ago and been wanting one ever since.
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Good grab. One of my favorite smokes.
  • Options
    Just made my first sprint purchase, 10 Ruination in the Robusto#2 size for 34$. Been trying to catch these for two days but always seemed to miss them. Gave my last one away a couple weeks ago and been wanting one ever since.

Jealous. One of my favorites!

My buddy and I have been on CSS for a couple days now, and we are splitting all of our purchases.

So far we've got two 5 packs of La Aurora Preferidos Maduro #2 (each for 23 bucks), and then 5 Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th PG for 24 dollars.
  • Options
    I just got 10 Ruination Belicosos for 30 bucks hahaha

This site is going to break me.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    oldsoulrevival:
    I just got 10 Ruination Belicosos for 30 bucks hahaha This site is going to break me.
    damn, that was a good catch!
  • Options
    I know! The thing I love about the site is that you set what you will pay for them early on, and you tell yourself you can only go for less than your original price, not any more.

I was willing to pay 45, but holding out brought me down an extra 1.50 a stick! WOO!
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Is it just me or has the Sprint Sale been out of control today? I just saw Camacho come up and there has been all sorts of great stuff all day, not the usual acid, 5 vegas, etc. to sift through. Maybe I should make a habit of checking this out on Fridays.

Oh, yeah, and I picked up 10 La Riqueza's for less that $3.50 per. I need a bigger humi.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Pre embargos are up right now for those of you who have been looking for them.
  • Options
    Did anyone see how much that 40 cigar man o'war chest went for? Just curious.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    Did anyone see how much that 40 cigar man o'war chest went for? Just curious.

A steal! I was watching last night, I think it was close to 100. Somewhere in the 100-110 range if I remember right! I was wondering if I should bid, then it ended =(
  • Options
    wow, thats crazy! the chest usually goes for $300 on the site.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Made my second purchase on the sprintsale, The AJ All Star Corona Sampler for 21.85, been wanting to try these and thought the price was pretty damn good.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Made my second purchase on the sprintsale, The AJ All Star Corona Sampler for 21.85, been wanting to try these and thought the price was pretty damn good.
    Check with your rep, they go for 24.95 as an everyday price and they might have some wiggle room so you don't have to watch the sprint if you want to reload. Of course, the free shipping is nice on the sprint...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally did my first sprint sale purchase....
    10-pack Graycliff 1666 for $3.85/cigar....pretty good deal IMHO.

But I'm thinking this may have been a bad idea for my wallet, especially because my fiance is watching it too.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    I got to stay off this @#$# thing, Just got 5 Vegas box AAA for $53.00 one of my ole faithfuls
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    MVW67:
    I got to stay off this @#$# thing, Just got 5 Vegas box AAA for $53.00 one of my ole faithfuls
    Man I have 10 Vegas Triple A's for trade.