Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    haha. well said..
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:
    Hi all. Been reading for a bit and just registered for cigarsprintsale. I really don't see this ending well..
    no... it will end well. i assure you.

BTW today i am logged in since i have seen some accessories up there. i hope i can get a hygrometer. hell yeah.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    CvilleE:
    BigT06:
    I just closed out that screen... I can't take it anymore... I'm already so far outta budget my wife's gonna **** when she finds out. Screw you ccom. I'm poor over here!
    rofl....yeah I keep tellin my wife I'm not gonna get anymore for awhile...got to where I haven't said anything, but then I get 2 packages the same day..lol.....the looks I got..scary..but hey I just got the kristoff 8 box sampler a few minutes ago...shhhhhh
    ooo how much did you get that for?! And I get the same looks from my gf. I just tell her they are packages from my bros on here LOL!
    It is 34.95 here on C.com....at $4 a stick, I thought it was a good deal...it has 3 new Kristoff blends in it...I can't wait...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Anyone know what the AB Tempus and Illusione went for earlier?
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Anyone know what the AB Tempus and Illusione went for earlier?
    Buddy of mine got a box of centuria for 116 I think.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Anyone know what that box of oliva mb IIIs went for?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    DAMN YOU SPRINT SALE!!!

3 MoW originals and 3 Air benders for just under $5 each.
    i hate you sprinting man! its your fault.

....and by "i hate you" i mean "i love you"
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I keep eyeing the Airbenders mixed with various other cigars but I have not hit them yet. Never had an airbender but hear they are quite good.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Marker:
    I keep eyeing the Airbenders mixed with various other cigars but I have not hit them yet. Never had an airbender but hear they are quite good.
    I keep trying for the Airbender/EPC combo, but i get sniped every frikin time! ARGGHHHH
  • Options
    i saw this combo the other day and missed it. ive watched the sprint sale for about 5 hours each day waiting for it.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    kuzi16:
    i saw this combo the other day and missed it. ive watched the sprint sale for about 5 hours each day waiting for it.
    I'm out of the airbenders, but if it's MoW originals youre after, I got you covered, lemme know if you want some.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    anyone see the Xikar V cutter on there recently? I remember seeing one awhile ago, but not lately... I wanted to grab one...
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Marker:
    I keep trying for the Airbender/EPC combo, but i get sniped every frikin time! ARGGHHHH
    Good combo. I almost hit it a few times, but I cannot take the honor of sniping you on them.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    DAMN YOU SPRINT SALE!!!

PLAY IT AGAIN SAM!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    OK - so I'll admit I have not slept enough for about 4 or 5 days now (got the "cartoons" and crazy noises in my head at night when I finally go to bed) - so I may have imagined this:
    I just logged into the sprintsale, and it was the Cohiba/cutter combo......and the sprint dude is cruising along, about 1/3 of the way, and suddenly he goes backwards, almost to the start, and then does that again....real quick...........the whole thing happened in 2 seconds.
    Please someone tell me they saw that too....................or I am really starting to hallucinate.......

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    OK - so I'll admit I have not slept enough for about 4 or 5 days now (got the "cartoons" and crazy noises in my head at night when I finally go to bed) - so I may have imagined this:
    I just logged into the sprintsale, and it was the Cohiba/cutter combo......and the sprint dude is cruising along, about 1/3 of the way, and suddenly he goes backwards, almost to the start, and then does that again....real quick...........the whole thing happened in 2 seconds.
    Please someone tell me they saw that too....................or I am really starting to hallucinate.......

I've seen Mr.Scamper back up before, but only when the starting bid is higher than the suggested price.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    KingoftheCove:

I've seen Mr.Scamper back up before, but only when the starting bid is higher than the suggested price.
    Thankyou!!
    I haven't been checking too much lately, and had not seen that before.......thought I was seeing things................again.

• Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Damn, you guys have some good LSD, lol!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    DAMN YOU SPRINT SALE!!!

8:44pm - pacific time - I didn't see the price, but as I checked in on the sprintsale, there it was, EP Carillo vs. La Flor Dominicana Air Bender - 10 cigars................. sale over, and the sprint bar was at about 80+ percent "traveled"..........hope you got it
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    just snagged 10 Oliva Serie 0 cigars from the cigarsprintsale for $32.89........im excited, i really like these. my wife likes them too, she actually made me buy them, she was tired of me sitting here watching the sprint sale for the past several hours while watching tv with her and yelling at the computer when something went at a really good deal lol ... at a local shop these are around $6-$10 each, so i think i got a good deal. this will look good in the humidor.. im EXCITED!!!!
  • Options
    jkallen83:
    just snagged 10 Oliva Serie 0 cigars from the cigarsprintsale for $32.89........im excited, i really like these. my wife likes them too, she actually made me buy them, she was tired of me sitting here watching the sprint sale for the past several hours while watching tv with her and yelling at the computer when something went at a really good deal lol ... at a local shop these are around $6-$10 each, so i think i got a good deal. this will look good in the humidor.. im EXCITED!!!!
    They are great cigars. Hard to go wrong with an Oliva O.
  • Options
    they had a camacho pre-embargo 5pk on there yesterday.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Did anyone see what the 10-pk of God of Fire by Carlito went for last night?
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    Did anyone see what the 10-pk of God of Fire by Carlito went for last night?
    .. $ 19.03

Just kidding I missed that one.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    If you're willing, and patient, this is the way to buy cigars.
  • Options
    Krieg:
    Damn, that's the second time I've heard of this being up there and I've been logging on for days now waiting to see it.
  • Options
    bigmatt72:
    Krieg:
    Damn, that's the second time I've heard of this being up there and I've been logging on for days now waiting to see it.
    I've seen the Camacho PE up there several times and each time it went for 49-50 bucks. Next time I might just get them to pass around.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I made my first purchase on the sprint sale ........ 6 Gurkha Centurians and 5 Illusiones Eperneys for 4.90 a pop ........ I am pumped ..... I was low on the centurions and am stoked for illusiones
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    bigmatt72:
    Krieg:
    I've seen the Camacho PE up there several times and each time it went for 49-50 bucks. Next time I might just get them to pass around.
    when i was watcfhing it went for around 58 i thnk

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I bought this too! Haven't received order yet, hope it's all there!