• Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Double post
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    JSaint:
    skweekz:
    fla-gypsy:
    I was just sitting here comparing box price starting points to everyday pricing on Ccom. Most boxes on Sprintsale were starting off $15--$20 higher than the everyday price. C'mon Alex, we've been around way too long for that! This is losing interest real fast

I noticed this the other night while I was watching it at work. It seemed everything was starting way above the everyday prices.
    Everything is =/. I havent bought anything since I bought my Cain sampler which was almost a week ago.
    Well, let us hope the ones who are dropping extra bucks for the sticks don't get clued in and start outbidding us. I think hey are the one's keeping the site running in the green. We need them to fund the big discounts we are able to get when we get the chance to bid when no one is looking. ;)
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Schrooz:
    JSaint:
    skweekz:
    fla-gypsy:
    I was just sitting here comparing box price starting points to everyday pricing on Ccom. Most boxes on Sprintsale were starting off $15--$20 higher than the everyday price. C'mon Alex, we've been around way too long for that! This is losing interest real fast

I noticed this the other night while I was watching it at work. It seemed everything was starting way above the everyday prices.
    Everything is =/. I havent bought anything since I bought my Cain sampler which was almost a week ago.
    Well, let us hope the ones who are dropping extra bucks for the sticks don't get clued in and start outbidding us. I think hey are the one's keeping the site running in the green. We need them to fund the big discounts we are able to get when we get the chance to bid when no one is looking. ;)
    I just wait until late at night when all you suckas are usually asleep!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    I'm probably the one keeping the site up. I've bought over 200 cigars from that site with an average 2.50 per stick. Majority of my purchases were 10 packs or the samplers. You can get better per stick cost if you bought the 10 packs instead of the boxes. None of my purchases were 5 vegas or acid.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    200! Damn, I would hate to see your cc bill at the end of the month...
    I picked up a box of La Perla Habana Black Pearl Belicoso, a 10er of est 1844 no 50 and the AJ All Star Corona Sampler.
    I haven't been able to match the prices I got those at, so I only look at the site from time to time now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I had my first AB american blend, corona vitola tonight. It was great. Get to the hotel, fire up the laptop, tune to spike to watch UFC unleashed, and first thing I see is a box of corona AB american. Couldnt get signed in fast enough to pull the trigger. Arrghh. Hope they come up again. That's a great stick.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody see how much them my father le bijou wents for a few times today
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    smoke em if you got em:

I think about $110.00, I was eye balling those.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theedge:
    smoke em if you got em:

I think about $110.00, I was eye balling those.
    Thanks Edge...I might have to keep an eye out for those tonight. Might need to stay logged on and check back throughout the night..lol
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Someone just snagged a box of AB Tempuses for about $116. Nice grab.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    well going in blind faith...hope these tatuaje Havana's are worth it.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:

Lucky you Ramp, I logged in late. You grabbed them, good for you. I hope they come up again.

• Options
    I have only seen them maybe x 3 including today but then again I stopped looking on here. If I come to the conclusion that I'm not a fan of them...I'm sure I'll have some pm's flying LOL.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    That was a good price you got them for. You will be a fan, lol...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    what vitola?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    haha well sounds like just you and I know the price...if others found out, im sure they would be say WTH?? DOOOOH!
  • Options
    anyone by chance see what the Carlos Torano's sample pack when for? I have a feeling I shouldn't have looked away..lol.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    y2pascoe:
    what vitola?
    Imperator (torpedo).
  • Options
    damn, missed the cu-avana 10 pack again...price check?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    RampMonkey:
    you must have clicked buy the same time i did... when i hit confirm i was told they were sold out...
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    RampMonkey:
    I have only seen them maybe x 3 including today but then again I stopped looking on here. If I come to the conclusion that I'm not a fan of them...I'm sure I'll have some pm's flying LOL.
    I picked up a 10 pack yesterday. It was my second sprint sale purchase. The first was the Padilla Dominus / Tat Havana VI 10 pack. I think I have only seen them three times also.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    just saw a box of Avo Heritage short robustos go for 97 bucks,, nicest item ive seen on the sprint sale..for me anyway
  • Options
    I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost pulled the trigger on the AB American Classic robusto box... not sure why, I've never had the smoke... i'm just intrigued by it I guess... Saw the AVO too... the Le Bijou is probably the nicest thing I've seen on here... the price is high though
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I'm getting impressed with the selection, I've seen a bunch of MFs, LAdCs, Diesels all going for good prices. I got scared the other week when the prices seemed to increase, but they came back down a little bit again
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    robbyras:
    I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost pulled the trigger on the AB American Classic robusto box... not sure why, I've never had the smoke... i'm just intrigued by it I guess... Saw the AVO too... the Le Bijou is probably the nicest thing I've seen on here... the price is high though
    I just had the corono last night and it was a great stick. For the price, that could be an everyday go to stick.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    MFs up for sale NOW the no. 5 6.0x56 went for somewhere in the $170 range (box of 23)
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The selection has improved. There are still some bargain smokes too. Grabbed a Mazo of GH V2002 for $33
  • Options
    I like the San Lotano Ovla and Core chisel combo...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    james40:
    robbyras:
    I just had the corono last night and it was a great stick. For the price, that could be an everyday go to stick.
    +1 very nice every day smoke.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    fla-gypsy:
    The selection has improved. There are still some bargain smokes too. Grabbed a Mazo of GH V2002 for $33
    Selection is MUCH better!!