Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Just saw a box of AF Don Carlos go through
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost pulled the trigger on the AB American Classic robusto box... not sure why, I've never had the smoke... i'm just intrigued by it I guess... Saw the AVO too... the Le Bijou is probably the nicest thing I've seen on here... the price is high though
    how much did they go for? the Le Bijou is around a $10 cigar i believe at my local store.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    mattycmattyc Posts: 5
    Got a box of Le Bijou for $109
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Just got a box of Alec Bradley Tempus Centuria for $117.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    tats are up gents!!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad to see there are some mo better smokes starting to show up
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    glad to see there are some mo better smokes starting to show up

Shhhh, lol!!!
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Just saw a banner for the sprintsale on the ccom front page. Prepare for the prices to be driven up!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    anyone see what that box of Fuente Don Carlos went for?
  • Options
    robbyras:

I don't think anyone bought them. If your talking about the coronas. It ended at $134.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone picked up the AJ Corona sampler or seen approx what it has been going for? Saw one this afternoon but it was already closed so I missed the price.
  • Options
    last price I saw was around $20-21... for the AJ Corona's that is
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    last price I saw was around $20-21... for the AJ Corona's that is
    Cool. I've found them cheaper but that did not include shipping....sounds pretty good then. Thanks bro!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw 10 Liga Privada Undercrown Toro's go by!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    robbyras:

I don't think anyone bought them. If your talking about the coronas. It ended at $134.
    had i seen them i mighta poped on em at 140 ish.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    robbyras:

had i seen them i mighta poped on em at 140 ish.

Kuzi, I'm right there with you. I was trying to log in at the time. By the time I did, it was over.

• Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    MF Lanceros up now
  • Options
    How much have the Tat Nobles been going for... the last one ended at $34ish...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    robbyras:
    Pull the trigger at $35 if you want em, cause I'm on the hunt for em now, and I won't buy em before that, but I can't help myself if they drop below $35. lol
  • Options
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    Pull the trigger at $35 if you want em, cause I'm on the hunt for em now, and I won't buy em before that, but I can't help myself if they drop below $35. lol
    I actually bought the batch about 10 minutes ago... got them for $34.14...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    YOU BASS **** !!! I was just pulling the trigger on them when the little dude took off on me. Nice grab. I have been wanting some of these. I shouldn't even be on there, at least until I get back, but what can I say?
  • Options
    laker1963:
    robbyras:
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    YOU BASS **** !!! I was just pulling the trigger on them when the little dude took off on me. Nice grab. I have been wanting some of these. I shouldn't even be on there, at least until I get back, but what can I say?
    ha... i figured there were at least a few of the forum guys watching it... can't go wrong with anything under $40 for 10 nobles anyway...

and what do you mean "get back"... jetsetting around the globe again?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    laker1963:
    robbyras:
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    ha... i figured there were at least a few of the forum guys watching it... can't go wrong with anything under $40 for 10 nobles anyway...

and what do you mean "get back"... jetsetting around the globe again?
    I wish it was again. This last two weeks of waiting has been killing me. I NEED a vacation!

We leave on Sunday and will be back on the 7th of Nov. I sure hope time goes as slow in Cuba as it has been around here the last few weeks.

I really should be thanking you for stopping me from doing what I can't seem to stop myself from. I need to stay away from the sprint sales ;)
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure this has already been asked but I don't feel like reading thru all the pages. But why does it always show the items as sold? I'm sure some of them aren't sold.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    cigar sprint sale.... equals.....CRAACK!!~!!!! I cant close the page
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    I'm sure this has already been asked but I don't feel like reading thru all the pages. But why does it always show the items as sold? I'm sure some of them aren't sold.

To protect their margins likely.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Did anybody see what the 5 Camacho PE's and case went for
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Something wrong with the sprint site? Mine won't load.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Mine either. Probably a good thing, like I need another cooler...
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Mine either. Probably a good thing, like I need another cooler...
    still down 8:15am pacific time - (hey - I'm working - just took a quick look..................heh!)
    But, I need to stock up - between a camping trip, and the moocher brother-in-law's birthday (gave him a small humi, bead puck, 12 sticks, and a cutter) - I'm down like 30 sticks...........makes me nervous