Reached 1000 Posts Lets Have A Pass **Pass Update**

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Has the pass made it to DD yet?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Heavens!! Is that thing still floating around? Lawdamercy!!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    this is the the best pass ive seen. More than half went to donation and you cant beat that.
  • Options
    No word as of yet so I guess the Canadian PO is modeled after the USPS

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    MTuccelli:
    No word as of yet so I guess the Canadian PO is modeled after the USPS

We have word on this package today. The word is Doug is a dumbass. I guess I never fully filled in the address information on the first form and after Canada Post got tired of kicking around my package they decided to return it to me today. I have re-sent this to DD and hopefully he will get it in a couple of days.

The tracking number for the returned package was GS 132 433 323 CA and it can be tracked at the CanadaPost.ca site. There you can see when I originally sent it out and when they returned it to me. Sorry about the inconvenience this has caused and to Mike for him having to wait for so long for this pass to fully return to him. I know he had made plans for those sticks, and I feel bad for **** this one up.

So this pass problem is on me not on DD.
  • Options
    Hey no reason to apologize, just glad it is still alive and not in some postal workers personal humidor. As for it taking so lon I think there was like 20 guys, that is a lot of mileage when you think about it.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    What an awesome surprise! Last night I awoke to a mysterious package hailing from none other than a great BotL: MTuccelli

Thanks so much man. It's truly an honor! Here are pics of the goods. :)

• Options
    Crap....how did that Black Market make it in there?....JK brother. You won fair and square, a little old lady drew your name.

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's another fantastic package given out by MTuccelli! Nice hit Mike
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    MTuccelli:
    Crap....how did that Black Market make it in there?....JK brother. You won fair and square, a little old lady drew your name.

:) Give her a high five for me. I'm definitely excited to give that Black Market a whirl. It's absolutely gorgeous.