Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Reached 1000 Posts Lets Have A Pass **Pass Update**

Comments

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Dropped it off at the Post this morning. Should be on its way to Marker.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Dropped it off at the Post this morning. Should be on its way to Marker.
    Thanks brother, almost through half the list. I think it is moving along quickly.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forget where I'm at in the list but I have to imagine it will be my way before 2012 :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    I forget where I'm at in the list but I have to imagine it will be my way before 2012 :)
    After Marker it goes to FTG and then you :o)

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    BigT06:
    dbeckom's takes were:

La Aroma de Cuba
    Hoyo de Monterrey
    Kristoff Sumatra
    Montecristo
    Nica Libre Potencia

I will list my takes and the DC in the morning after I ship.
    Dbeckom puts were:
    Mow Virtue Salomon
    Cain Habano 6x60
    Carlos Torano Exodus
    5V Limitada 2011
    Perdomo Habano Maduro
    Padilla Black Bear
  • Options
    BigT06:
    t_evan50 - it's headed your way! #0311 0820 0000 6687 2046

my takes were:
    est. 1844
    Oliva G
    Oliva V
    Fonseca Habana Selection
    RP Edge
    5V Limitada 2009

this thing is looking good, Mike! Killer selection of good, affordable sticks!
    BigT06 puts were:
    Cu-Avana Intenso
    Cuba Libre One
    AJ Fernandez Signature
    LPH Black Pearl Morado
    AB 1997 Harvest
    Cusano 59 rare cameroon
    JdN Dark Corojo
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    Just got the pass this afternoon. I pulled the San Lotano, 601, Sol Cubano, Padilla Cazadores, and the AB Prensado.

I will get it shipped on Monday.
    Lakota72 puts:
    Gran Habano 2002
    Nica Libre Potencia
    Diesel Shorty
    Oliva V Lancero
    RP Edge
    Montecristo
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    OK this thing is finally on its way to Jsaint. Again, sorry for the delay. 9405 5036 9930 0285 0592 11
    T_evan50 Takes:
    Cuba Libre One
    JdN Dark Corojo
    Diesel Unlimited
    Fonseca

T_evan50 puts:
    MoW Torp
    Quesada Tribute
    RP Decade
    La Requiza
  • Options
    Sorry. Cleaning this thread up since some didn't post takes and Mike asked me to put up puts as well.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Sorry. Cleaning this thread up since some didn't post takes and Mike asked me to put up puts as well.
    Nothing wrong with a little housekeeping!
  • Options
    So where we at with this.....Who has it?
  • Options
    I have it still Mike and sending it out today. I was waiting on something to put in there for a person later on the list that came in last night.
  • Options
    Marker:
    I have it still Mike and sending it out today. I was waiting on something to put in there for a person later on the list that came in last night.
    Right on, just checking. Piggybacking on any pass is a fun way to surprise someone....done it my self a couple times.
  • Options
    FTG, you should get this today or tomorrow. There is something in there for 90+Irish since I assume you are just handing it to him instead of shipping it to him.
  • Options
    Marker:
    FTG, you should get this today or tomorrow. There is something in there for 90+Irish since I assume you are just handing it to him instead of shipping it to him.
    Ummm who's cornflakes did I piss in to get my a$$ chewed on by you Marker?! ;) lol regardless thanks a ton Marker you are a great friend and BORK!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Marker:
    Ummm who's cornflakes did I piss in to get my a$$ chewed on by you Marker?! ;) lol regardless thanks a ton Marker you are a great friend and BORK!
    The reason this was held up until yesterday was me waiting on a package that included a special treat for you. You will never guess what it is until you ask me, so ask when you are out of ideas.
  • Options
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    Marker:
    The reason this was held up until yesterday was me waiting on a package that included a special treat for you. You will never guess what it is until you ask me, so ask when you are out of ideas.
    It's not the Oscar Meyer wienie whistle I've always wanted is it?!?!? Lol jk, but in all honesty not a clue... Only thing I recall impossibly searching for was a Casa Fuente stick, but those are verrry tough to locate and ecoensive so I'd never want to just get one without properly compensating for it. So what is it??? I'm now scared and curious lol!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    Marker:
    It's not the Oscar Meyer wienie whistle I've always wanted is it?!?!? Lol jk, but in all honesty not a clue... Only thing I recall impossibly searching for was a Casa Fuente stick, but those are verrry tough to locate and ecoensive so I'd never want to just get one without properly compensating for it. So what is it??? I'm now scared and curious lol!
    It is something you have never asked for, but I know you will want it more than a Casa Fuente lancero.
  • Options
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    Marker:
    It is something you have never asked for, but I know you will want it more than a Casa Fuente lancero.
    Perhaps a Black and Mild Limited 2009
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    Marker:
    This is a good guess, but I'm thinking no ;) Marker, I have no clue what this is my friend but regardless I can't thank you enough for your generosity and am truly humbled already... You are a truly valued member of this forum and a great friend thank you!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    The 2008s were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better, IMO.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Marker:

I recieved it today, and screw irishman....I think ill just keep them for myself! Seriously, i will hand the pass to Brett this week when we hook up for a stick or 2.

Takes:
    La Riqueza
    Evil
    Virtue

Puts:
    Oliva Master blends 3
    MOW puro Authentico
    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial

If that sounds good ill have it to Brett this week.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Marker:

I recieved it today, and screw irishman....I think ill just keep them for myself! Seriously, i will hand the pass to Brett this week when we hook up for a stick or 2.

Takes:
    La Riqueza
    Evil
    Virtue

Puts:
    Oliva Master blends 3
    MOW puro Authentico

Great takes, and honestly I think your puts were even better... fantastic selection Brett ;)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Marker:

Takes:
    La Riqueza
    Evil
    Virtue

Puts:
    Oliva Master blends 3
    MOW puro Authentico

Great takes, and honestly I think your puts were even better... fantastic selection Brett ;)
    As it should be Brett. As it should be. Your extra package is in there Brett. I didn't go for full frontal. I am more a sneak attack from behind kind of guy. Like Todd.
  • Options
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Marker:

Takes:
    La Riqueza
    Evil
    Virtue

Puts:
    Oliva Master blends 3
    MOW puro Authentico

As it should be Brett. As it should be. Your extra package is in there Brett. I didn't go for full frontal. I am more a sneak attack from behind kind of guy. Like Todd.
    Thanks a ton my friend, this is quite the gesture and I am not even sure what is in said package yet.... just blown away at your generosity and kindness, thank you very much!
  • Options
    Brett, let me know when the other Brett hands them to you. I will let you know what is going on.
  • Options
    Sounds hood, we meet up to herf tomorrow, thanks brother ;)
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    This **** is in Irishmans hands...... Thanks for letting me play!
  • Options
    Mike this is a great pass and I really wanted to say thank you for letting me be a part of it, was really looking forward to getting my hands on it and I was not disappointed ;) Here are my takes and puts and the accompanying pics of them!

Takes:

Cohiba Puro Dominicana
    Cain
    JdN Antano Dark Corojo
    Perdomo Habano Maduro

My Puts:

Warlock
    Nub Dub (A lot of brothers have been wanting to try this)
    RP 15th Anni Torpedo
    Padilla #17RC
    Oliva O

And true to his word, Jamie (Marker) blew my a$$ clean off..... I only know part of the story so far, the rest is still a slight mystery that I get the rest of the info on as soon as I smoke one (considering my work schedule I'll try my best but this weekend might be soonest) and they look killer! The Grafton, according to Jamie, is an Irish stick which makes it that much cooler for me :) Rolled in Ireland using ISOM leaf..... this is gonna be good!! Thanks a TON Jamie, what a fantastic gesture and thank you!!!
  • Options
    You are welcome Brett, glad you are taking part. Those in the cello next to the Irish stick look like the Alec Bradley 90+Rated Seconds