Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Reached 1000 Posts Lets Have A Pass **Pass Update**

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Just got the pass this afternoon. I pulled the San Lotano, 601, Sol Cubano, Padilla Cazadores, and the AB Prensado.

I will get it shipped on Monday.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I can't get over how quickly this pass is moving along
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Dwayne's next... THEN ME!!!! YAY!!!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Dwayne's next... THEN ME!!!! YAY!!!!
    Might wanna double check your home owner's policy!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    It'll be in the mail tomorrow morning!

DC# 0311 0820 0000 6651 3710

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    PURE EXCITEMENT! Can't wait!
  • Options
    It'll be there tomorrow morning my friend!

• Options
    dbeckom:
    So what did you end up taking?

• Options
    It is in my possession! This is gonna be awesome!
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    dbeckom:
    So what did you end up taking?

Ummm...BigT, can you help me here? I forgot to post what I took & put back! :(

• Options
    I will post it for you in the morning, Dwayne. No prob.
  • Options
    dbeckom's takes were:

La Aroma de Cuba
    Hoyo de Monterrey
    Kristoff Sumatra
    Montecristo
    Nica Libre Potencia

I will list my takes and the DC in the morning after I ship.
  • Options
    t_evan50 - it's headed your way! #0311 0820 0000 6687 2046

my takes were:
    est. 1844
    Oliva G
    Oliva V
    Fonseca Habana Selection
    RP Edge
    5V Limitada 2009

this thing is looking good, Mike! Killer selection of good, affordable sticks!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    BigT06:

my takes were:
    est. 1844
    Oliva G
    Oliva V
    Fonseca Habana Selection
    RP Edge
    5V Limitada 2009

You had to take the V... Curse you and those meddlesome kids!
  • Options
    Marker:
    BigT06:

my takes were:
    est. 1844
    Oliva G
    Oliva V
    Fonseca Habana Selection
    RP Edge
    5V Limitada 2009

You had to take the V... Curse you and those meddlesome kids!
    it was a lancero... how could I not take it? GEEZ! lol
  • Options
    Still hate you now.. :) Have you tried the #4 corona?
  • Options
    Marker:
    nope. Just a really sweet figurado that Rudy sent me a while back and a lancero that I had a while ago when I was hanging out with Dwayne one day... other than that, I have zero V experience
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Marker:
    nope. Just a really sweet figurado that Rudy sent me a while back and a lancero that I had a while ago when I was hanging out with Dwayne one day... other than that, I have zero V experience
    Try a #4 even if it costs $7-9 at a B&M. I don't have any but I bought one at the shop. It was a fantastic 45 minute cigar. Nothing else NC I have had in a corona compares. Very unique but still that great Oliva V taste. I am waiting for a certain site to have a recurring Oliva V sale then buying a box of #4 and box of belicosos.
  • Options
    Marker:
    BigT06:
    Marker:
    Try a #4 even if it costs $7-9 at a B&M. I don't have any but I bought one at the shop. It was a fantastic 45 minute cigar. Nothing else NC I have had in a corona compares. Very unique but still that great Oliva V taste. I am waiting for a certain site to have a recurring Oliva V sale then buying a box of #4 and box of belicosos.
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Got this today. I'll make my picks and get er on the way tomorrow.
  • Options
    Well work as really screwed me this week. I had no time to get this out thurs and friday they were closed and now I'm typing this @ work. I WILL get this out Monday. Sorry for the delay fellas.
  • Options
    The pass order has been update today to reflect laker1963. I have just been waiting for him to return from his Cuba trip. He will be after Robbyrass, I am just glad we were able to get him in the rotation. Come to think of it since it will be in Canada what do you guys think about it making the rounds up there with our Northern Brothers?

I think it would be easier for the pass to get around up there when it is already there then bouncing back and forth from down here to up there. I would love to get some of our Northern Brothers involved that didn't get put on the list.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I just realized I was part of this pass, lol. Hello, mcfly?
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    The pass order has been update today to reflect laker1963. I have just been waiting for him to return from his Cuba trip. He will be after Robbyrass, I am just glad we were able to get him in the rotation. Come to think of it since it will be in Canada what do you guys think about it making the rounds up there with our Northern Brothers?

I think it would be easier for the pass to get around up there when it is already there then bouncing back and forth from down here to up there. I would love to get some of our Northern Brothers involved that didn't get put on the list.

It would prob be smart to let all of Canada have at it in one trip, before it returns to the states.
  • Options
    OK this thing is finally on its way to Jsaint. Again, sorry for the delay. 9405 5036 9930 0285 0592 11
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Oh snap this is getting around quick! Cant wait for it.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    OK I have updated the pass list again today. laker1963 and Diamondog are now part of it. I just want to remind them and the rest that this pass was set up with sticks in the $4.00 to $10.00 range.
  • Options
    Just got the pass today.
    My takes were: Quesada Tributo GH Vintage 2002 Cusano '59 Rare Cameroon A. Fernandez Signature Pinar Del Rio Sun Grown
    My Puts: Diesel Unholy Gurkha Evil Brickhouse Tat Noble GH Corojo #5 Will be getting this out on Friday. Thanks for including me again Mike!
  • Options
    Grrr couldnt get it out today but I will get it out tomorrow before work unless you guys think I should hold onto it until Monday.
  • Options
    When you can is fine JSaint. Tomorrow is best so it has the extra day in transit.