Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Reached 1000 Posts Lets Have A Pass **Pass Update**

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so I'm gonna go up to bat and say it will be 97 days from today that it lands back in Mike's hands, putting it at January 26th 2012 that it is safely home :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Irish tryin to be mathmatical how cute! lol jk! Im gonna say Jan 27th. Yup just $1 you Brett lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    jan. 16
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Dec 17
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    January 18th
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Irish tryin to be mathmatical how cute! lol jk! Im gonna say Jan 27th. Yup just $1 you Brett lol.
    LOL you little **** hahaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Feb. 17
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Shooting for Jan 21st.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got the package in the mail today, what a great looking bunch of cigars! There were so many to choose from, any of which I would have been proud to own. I ended up taking an E.P. Carillo, Nestor Miranda doppelbok (from RCY - that didn't last long...sorry fellas), a Private Stock and a Brick House.

The packaging on this pass is great. All the sticks are looking good. I'll get this flying out to y2pascoe as soon as possible.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I got the package in the mail today, what a great looking bunch of cigars! There were so many to choose from, any of which I would have been proud to own. I ended up taking an E.P. Carillo, Nestor Miranda doppelbok (from RCY - that didn't last long...sorry fellas), a Private Stock and a Brick House.

The packaging on this pass is great. All the sticks are looking good. I'll get this flying out to y2pascoe as soon as possible.

Awesome, I like that stick. Good price on them and they are good. Told you, you wouldn't be disappointed. This pass is really good.

• Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'll guess my birthday...Feburary 4th. There has to be a couple slow trucks or mail carriers out there.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    January 12, 2012
  • Options
    I got this in the mail today, on its way to y2pascoe. USPS Priority #0310 0480 0003 2747 8236.

...and my guess for the date is Feb. 2
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I got this in the mail today, on its way to y2pascoe. USPS Priority #0310 0480 0003 2747 8236.

Good deal, BTW was that an E.P. Carillo New Wave? If so I would be interested in your thought on it.

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    bigharpoon:

Good deal, BTW was that an E.P. Carillo New Wave? If so I would be interested in your thought on it.

I believe it was. It doesn't say it but with the searching I've done the band on the New Wave looks like a dead ringer. I'll report back after I smoke it, it looks delicious and I haven't had any of the E.P. Carillo line yet, I'm really looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Mike my date is JAN 30
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    RCY Cigars:
    Mike my date is JAN 30
    Taken Rick :)
  • Options
    The pass arrived safe and sound today just as I was leaving my house to return to work from my lunch break. Couldn't resist openning it up, though. There's some good stuff in there. Haven't made my official selections yet, but I have a pretty good idea (a J. Fuego 777 maduro being one of them). I'll post here later what I took and I should probably have this back in the mail tomorrow or Friday.
  • Options
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Mike my date is JAN 30

Oops, sorry about that. Didn't look at the first post of the dates. Going with FEB 10th....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Mike my date is JAN 30

Oops, sorry about that. Didn't look at the first post of the dates. Going with FEB 10th....

Man that is a big screw up...maybe we need a picture of you smoking a ****!

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Mike my date is JAN 30

Mike, we are on the same team. You can't smack me with a **** for that. I corrected that mishap without any issues....

Edit: If you feel the need too, then bring it. I'm not scared, this is your contest and your rules...>

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Mike my date is JAN 30

Mike, we are on the same team. You can't smack me with a **** for that. I corrected that mishap without any issues....

Edit: If you feel the need too, then bring it. I'm not scared, this is your contest and your rules...>

You know I don't roll that way...If I get a request from the CCom Forum Cartel, well then that is a different story

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Mike my date is JAN 30

You know I don't roll that way...If I get a request from the CCom Forum Cartel, well then that is a different story

Just hit the guy! its only Rick. Whats he going to do blow up your house? LMAO!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Mike my date is JAN 30

Yes, you should send some to Isaac for being a trouble maker.

• Options
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Mike my date is JAN 30

Ah.....YES and besides I work for him, he has me on retainer so this makes it awkward.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    Mike my date is JAN 30

Ah.....YES and besides I work for him, he has me on retainer so this makes it awkward.
    Whats his pay like?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Retainers are at least $2000 from what the Orthodontist tells me.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Whats his pay like?
    The finest dog rockets money can buy....when he wants someone whacked he spares no expense. When his packages arrive not one has ever had postage due on it....that is why he is an Alpha

• Options
    Alrighty, moving right along. The pass is on it's way to Lakota. Tracking number is 0310 1230 0001 1563 3315. I ended up taking the J. Fuego 777 maduro, the Gurkha Titan, Nica Libre Potencia, AJ Fernandez Signature, and the Gran Habano Azteca.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    Alrighty, moving right along. The pass is on it's way to Lakota. Tracking number is 0310 1230 0001 1563 3315. I ended up taking the J. Fuego 777 maduro, the Gurkha Titan, Nica Libre Potencia, AJ Fernandez Signature, and the Gran Habano Azteca.

Glad you took some of the stogies I put in there. Hope you like them. The 777 and Gran Habano Azteca are pretty good. Right there as a go to smoke every now and then.