Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Reached 1000 Posts Lets Have A Pass **Pass Update**

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    $4-10 Dollar range, this is going to be fun. I have a lot of good sticks in that range. Mike, can't wait to see what you send...

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    this is gonna be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET... I'm usually at the beginning of passes, probably because I'm one of the few west coasters here... so I'm pumped to see what it's like at the end... I haven't been following the thread for a few days and this may be a redundant question, but are we posting are "takes and puts" on here or no? I kinda like to see what gets passed around
    You can post your takes and puts on here if you like. I did leave room for it on the pass list that I sent with the package
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    $4-10 Dollar range, this is going to be fun. I have a lot of good sticks in that range. Mike, can't wait to see what you send...

I am sure you will be pleased :o)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:

my thoughts exactly... That pretty much the high end of the typical msrp in my collection. That's means I can send whatever I want ;)
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'm at the end of the pass this time!! Awesome! I like to see what collects as it travels across the country! I can't wait! Mike...this is going to be awesome!
  • Options
    Alright guys this leaves first thing in the morning 10/17/11 heres the DC Number 9101 1501 3471 1966 3051 44.

Here is a sample of what I put in the box:

Padilla Artemis
    Fonseca Arana
    5 Vegas Miami
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver
    Fonseca Habana Seleccion
    E.P Carrillo New Wave

and 14 other travelling buddies to keep them company. There is only a few in there I have lost interest in and no longer smoke and I promise even those few are not turds.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Alright guys this leaves first thing in the morning 10/17/11 heres the DC Number 9101 1501 3471 1966 3051 44.

Here is a sample of what I put in the box:

Padilla Artemis
    Fonseca Arana
    5 Vegas Miami
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver
    Fonseca Habana Seleccion
    E.P Carrillo New Wave

and 14 other travelling buddies to keep them company. There is only a few in there I have lost interest in and no longer smoke and I promise even those few are not turds.

Mike that is a fantastic sample list honestly, and I gotta say I am really thankful to be a part of this pass! Great job organizing this and getting it going, WTG!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    No doubt, great pass Mike. I'm psyched this is coming to me right off the bat.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Awesome! Can't wait for this to hit my doorstep. Looking forward to it immensely.
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    Awesome! Can't wait for this to hit my doorstep. Looking forward to it immensely.
    Better have the hard stuff out and ready, cuz I'm gonna hurt ya brother! ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    90+ Irishman:
    JudoChinX:
    I could be wrong, but that sounded sort of like a threat. Since it's a pass, I can't really retaliate immediately, but don't worry, the next person in line will surely be your whipping boy.
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    90+ Irishman:
    JudoChinX:
    I could be wrong, but that sounded sort of like a threat. Since it's a pass, I can't really retaliate immediately, but don't worry, the next person in line will surely be your whipping boy.
    I'd rather not look at it as a thread.... maybe a generous warning from one brother to another ;P
  • Options
    I just checked and it looks like Rick will get the pass today, says out for delivery. Now the fun begins!!

• Options
    Got the pass and whewwww weeeeeeee. Mike has two bags in here full. Going to get this out the door tomorrow. Will post in a few my takes and what I put back. Check your PM Mike. I have a question that needs answering....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Got the pass and whewwww weeeeeeee. Mike has two bags in here full. Going to get this out the door tomorrow. Will post in a few my takes and what I put back. Check your PM Mike. I have a question that needs answering....

I dont see the PM
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

I dont see the PM

How about now, lol?

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

I dont see the PM

How about now, lol?

Got it and replied. I should mention for every one else please take no more then 5 sticks. Also please write down what you took and put back on the pass list, there is enough room on it for that. I would also say you can post here what you took but please do not post what you put back, that part should be a surprise for the next one inline
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

I dont see the PM

How about now, lol?

Got it and replied. I should mention for every one else please take no more then 5 sticks. Also please write down what you took and put back on the pass list, there is enough room on it for that. I would also say you can post here what you took but please do not post what you put back, that part should be a surprise for the next one inline

Got it, I like the idea of not saying what I put back. But I will let them know the goodies I took.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    you took all the swishers huh???
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    you took all the swishers huh???
    Those are in a different package
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ok. not so disappointed anymore
  • Options
    Here is the DC for Greg. 0311 0820 0002 5117 0803

Oh I have your addy now Greg, lol. I will post what I took out later. All stuff I haven't tried before, awesome Mike. So, I threw in some cigars that haven't been mentioned in the forum, at least I haven't heard anyone talk about few of them. This is a nice pass. Mike didn't mention how many cigars he put in the pass. Let me tell you, I didn't even open one bag. And I took 4 cigars I haven't smoked before from one. Should be fun seeing what everyone took.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The suspense is killing me. I am standing here beside myself.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:

Oh I have your addy now Greg, lol. I will post what I took out later. All stuff I haven't tried before, awesome Mike. So, I threw in some cigars that haven't been mentioned in the forum, at least I haven't heard anyone talk about few of them. This is a nice pass. Mike didn't mention how many cigars he put in the pass. Let me tell you, I didn't even open one bag. And I took 4 cigars I haven't smoked before from one. Should be fun seeing what everyone took.

So which ones did you take?

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

I bet he took all the black and milds. Man Rudy is gunna be pissed LOL. When I see the list number 13 is along way to go!
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

I bet he took all the black and milds. Man Rudy is gunna be pissed LOL. When I see the list number 13 is along way to go!

No black and milds Ramp. But now I know what you like, lol...

This is what I took: 1.Cuban Bullet 2.Padilla Artemis 3.Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee 4. Carlos Torano Exodus 1959

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    RampMonkey:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

No black and milds Ramp. But now I know what you like, lol...

This is what I took: 1.Cuban Bullet 2.Padilla Artemis 3.Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee 4. Carlos Torano Exodus 1959

Nice picks, I am pretty sure you will like them all. My "always in my humidor" favorite is the Carlos Torano Exodus 1959

• Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    This is further along than I expected! I like to watch the rotation.
  • Options
    jr_p951:
    This is further along than I expected! I like to watch the rotation.
    This pass might not take all that long. Looks like from pass to pass a 4 day turn around or maybe 5 if it lands on a Sat. I think this pass won't run longer then 3 months

You know what lets make this pass a little more interesting. For those involved in the pass you can pick up a free 5 pack if you pick the day the pass is delivered to me. So you either need to pick the day or come close without going over the delivery date.

If you like the idea then here are a few basic rules:

Rule 1. Only those involved with this pass can play
    Rule 2. You get one guess per person
    Rule 3. No waiting to guess you need to do it before the pass hits the half way point
    Rule 4. No holding on to the pass, you ship it as soon as possible
    Rule 5. Anyone caught not playing fair will get a 5er of the nastiest tasting turds I have....don't believe me ask Lakota72 or James40 about these turds

With all that said lets have some fun and start guessing
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Jan 30th. If it gets to me in January, you will not have to worry about beetles.