Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    fuentejps:
    wowsa..........awesome
    lilwing88:
    My Secret Santa destroyed me!!!! I was literally shaking after I opened this package.....

Thank you, Secret Santa!!! Whoever the hell you are!!!
    Wow! Great Hit, Secret Santa.
    wow very very nice!
  • Nice!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    fuentejps:
    wowsa..........awesome
    lilwing88:
    My Secret Santa destroyed me!!!! I was literally shaking after I opened this package.....

wow very very nice!
    I hope the recipient of my gift doesn't see this Carnage.......Damned you, whoever you are....lol.
    greg2648:
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    fuentejps:
    wowsa..........awesome
    lilwing88:

wow very very nice!
    I hope the recipient of my gift doesn't see this Carnage.......Damned you, whoever you are....lol.
    lol greg, I am sure you made your person very happy
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Hope next year I can get in on this... This **** looks like fun
  • Nice First hit.

Mine went out today. You might want to put up some sandbags. : )
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Holy crap!!! Thats a package you send you father!! One of the best packages I've seen!!! WAAAAAY over the top on this one!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    And if none of you noticed the black ash tray in the back, that is an LP ashtray that was part of the package. No, I didn't send this.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    And if none of you noticed the black ash tray in the back, that is an LP ashtray that was part of the package. No, I didn't send this.

I want one, :(. I didn't ask Santa......

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

I bought myself a man o war stinky ashtray similar to that lp one a few months ago. It looks too good that I dont wanna use it lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    That was an awesome package that has made the rest of us feel inadequate. I'm just saying.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    beatnic:
    That was an awesome package that has made the rest of us feel inadequate. I'm just saying.
    I think mine is on par with that..I wish I got a stradivarius!!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    beatnic:
    I think mine is on par with that..I wish I got a stradivarius!!!!
    i got one from a great bork from a bomb or trade and i cant remember who sent it, it was a few months ago and i still have it in one of my humis somewhere, btw, that was an awesome secret santa hit!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    WOW MERRY CHRISTMAS ! That was a great hit. Nice job Santa.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    fuentejps:
    wowsa..........awesome
    lilwing88:

LOL OMG.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

I want one too! Like you Rick, I forgot to ask. You'd think as much as I love LP I would've though of that, buy neigh.

Very sweet pick up!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I got everything boxed up and this puppy goes out tomorrow!! HO-HO-HOly Crap! I can't wait for this to hit!!

Rob
    lilwing88:

Just Plain Sick!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Bobbo2009:
    lilwing88:

Just Plain Sick!!
    ,BR> i JUST FELT A BIT QUEZY! *** IT LOOKS LIKE THIS sECRET sANTA YEAR IS GOING TO BE ugly!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Oh CRAP!! now that I think about it I think I screwed up and signed my Secret Santa letter inside my package. I get so caught up with the Christmas Spirit and while putting all my packages together I was just signing away on the notes and getting all excited I just didn't think about it. Kinda blows the whole concept behind a Secret Santa.

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    MTuccelli:
    Oh CRAP!! now that I think about it I think I screwed up and signed my Secret Santa letter inside my package. I get so caught up with the Christmas Spirit and while putting all my packages together I was just signing away on the notes and getting all excited I just didn't think about it. Kinda blows the whole concept behind a Secret Santa.

Brother, you and me are gonna have the same problem... at this point, everybody knows our address anyways, so it's not like it's that big of a secret. lol

at least I did remember to not include a note though... lmao
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Plan on sending mine out today. Hope the recipient enjoys!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Ive been so Busy and Caught up in Insanity at work and Getting our house ready for the Holidays and Our first Open House that I dont remeber if I included a Note... ROTFLMAO ! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Randy, I know how you feel. I totally overlooked this thread when it started and missed my chance. :(

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    dbeckom:
    Direwolf:
    Randy, I know how you feel. I totally overlooked this thread when it started and missed my chance. :(
    I missed this too but it makes me glad - there's no way I could reciprocate anything like that. Good god, that's crazy.
    I got a package from my Secret Santa this afternoon. All I can say is WOW! and Thanks!! I just got back from the post office mailing mine and there it was. Just awesome. Thanks again SANTA!!

Rob
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    An extremely generous brother's package arrived today! I am actually enjoying the spoils right now with an AB ginormous ash Trey and an AB black market as I am shivering out in the cold. I will have a full write up and many pictures after a job Christmas party tonight.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Daayyyuuuummmmm. So this is what its all about. Great package Rob. You must have been a very good boy this year. I hope the recipient of my package doesn't see this post. Boom-Shocka-Locka-Boom-Boom.
    suspense is killing me, between waiting for my person to get it and wondering if the mail came here yet....I will have the carpet wore out soon with evey passing car.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Wife called earlier and said she heard, not reindeer, on the roof, but an Apache circling the house. More to come.....