Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Very nice hit!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    All I can say is just wow. Soon as I find my camera I will post the destruction of the poor little post office I had to pick up my 6 megaton package from
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I should not have put my return addy on it. Will be too easy to know who it's from now
  • Whoever hit Spindrift did a fantastic job! Wonderful smokes...+ Herf-a-dor = great gifts!! Props to the SS on that one.
    I find my camera and now lack a usb plug
    Well since I seem SOL on the USB cord atm I will simply post the awesomeness I got destroyed with

My SS sent me
    Inside Out a Personal History of Pink Floyd by Nick Mason (of which I am probably one of the biggest Floydheads you might ever meet)
    a Collage of Cigar Bands in a Frame
    and a F'n box of Corazon Caronas
    VERY nice!!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    TapeWormZ:

NICE BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Why is there another thread started for Photos only of what you got? This is the Official Secret Santa Sight set up by kuzi, looking for another thread seems a bit redundant eh?
    It wasn't to switch threads, it was to simply see the gifts in less than 50pages of scrolling...which would be nice for convenience if someone wants to look back and just see what was given in the previous year
    What Shaun said. I would love to have one post that shows all the pictures without 300 'What a bomb' 'OMG' 'Nice Hit' with replies including pictures for the 12th reply. Next year when we have this again it would be awesome to see 45ish posts with just pictures.

Yeah I get it....... LOL Good luck with that... It is a good idea but in over 2000 threads on here thats just the nature of it.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    spindrift:
    Santa hit me good....image

Nice Hit.... hmmmmmm Love the Harley shirt!
    Thanks Oz. You enjoy posting in here how a thread will fail and then purposely trying to make it fail? Great that you are spreading the brotherly love around Christmas. Stupid.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    The postman brought this package to the door and ran. Thanks, Santa! I love the case and I've been wanting to try quite a few of these.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    TapeWormZ:
    Quit makin the rest of us look bad. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

i guess i do too...
    my santa hit me as well.
    good thing too
    ...i was having a **** day at work.

f'ing EPIC

• scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Nice Siglo :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dont forget to post in the pictures only thread for this http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/381835.aspx

I have a feeling mine will be so blatantly obvious..I put a cigar in my package :|
  • just got in, saw the package waiting for me.
    Opened it and fell backwards, a nice 15 ct herf a dor, but then i opened that!
    AND BAM. a slew of new sticks to try along with some of my favorites. awesome job Mr.Clause imageimage
    StrongStyle:
    just got in, saw the package waiting for me.
    AND BAM. a slew of new sticks to try along with some of my favorites. awesome job Mr.Clause imageimage
    Atleast when you go hunting other hunters will NOT shoot your cigars.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so all you brother haVe seen the destruction that I've rained down across the USA this week... My SS is going to be hurting even worse, flying now and may God have mercy on your soul.. I sure as hell didn't :D
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    StrongStyle:
    just got in, saw the package waiting for me.
    Atleast when you go hunting other hunters will NOT shoot your cigars.
    Lol nice hit!
    that uzi looks yummy
  • deejmemixx:
    that uzi looks yummy
    it is, had one a week or two ago. on my list to buy a 10er of.
    Another awesome hit
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Wow...... all I can say is WOW! SS just KEELD ME! Ya'll look for your self......... just WOW!

Photobucket

YES a full box of Oliva V maddies 2011! Thank you Santa!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Wow...... all I can say is WOW! SS just KEELD ME! Ya'll look for your self......... just WOW!

Photobucket

nice, i love the 2011 toros compared to the 2010's , very nice
    firetruckguy:

Photobucket

holy hell batman o.O
    firetruckguy:

Photobucket

very awesome!!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nice!
    Teege:
    firetruckguy:

Photobucket

very awesome!!
    You sir are the luckiest man this side of the world.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Teege:
    firetruckguy:

Photobucket

very awesome!!
    You sir are the luckiest man this side of the world.
    You said it! Cannot wait to see who it was to give a little exchange christmas cheer ;)