Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is what "Santa" decided to light me up with........................

Now there are some awesome smokes.....................And what makes them better? They will get 1 year older before I can smoke them, thanks for the cruel joke Santa, temptation has never looked so good.

Thanks again "Secret Santa", keep an eye on your mailbox when you are done making your rounds.............
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Now there are some awesome smokes.....................And what makes them better? They will get 1 year older before I can smoke them, thanks for the cruel joke Santa, temptation has never looked so good.

Thanks again "Secret Santa", keep an eye on your mailbox when you are done making your rounds.............
    Hope you are doing well!!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on a killer package Todd!! Looks like Mr. Claus done gone and cornholed you lol ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    bandyt09:

Awesome sticks!! And you mean to tell me that device could take the place of me sticking a straw in my wine glass and blowing bubbles LOL jk Very cool gift.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Santa was not playing!
    Very VERY sweet indeed!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Santa was not playing!

DAMN!!!!!!THAT IS PURE EPIC RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!And I thought I was going to light a brother up.........Thank goodness i don't mail until tomorrow..............
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Santa was not playing!
    That Ash is Kick AZZ!!!!!!!!!!, Have a feeling I know who your santa was.. Very cool!!!! I'm definately gonna get one if I can find it!!!!,,
    You still officially have 2 days right? So if you start right now you might can finish alot of them :)
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    The Kid:
    Bombay:
    Santa was not playing!
    That Ash is Kick AZZ!!!!!!!!!!, Have a feeling I know who your santa was.. Very cool!!!! I'm definately gonna get one if I can find it!!!!,,

Yeah if it was him, I bow down to his greatness. I don't believe the addresses match up but I will see what I can find out.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    These are some nice packages that are being received...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Bombay:
    Santa was not playing!
    Holy Monkey! that is freaking EPIC! Sweet ashtray and what looks like 30 or so great freakin sticks... wow... that is a HAUL!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Good job Santas!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I just walked in and there was a package waiting for me ..... In the true spirit I am gonna wait til morning to open it up ..... I may even put a bow on it ..... No tree for it to go under .... I'll post more in a bit. Just got home from smoking a delicious San Cristobal.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Bombay:
    Santa was not playing!
    Awesome hit, man that s a sharp lookin ashtray!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    i keep coming back to look at that ashtray, lol
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    As I watched the mailman pull up to my house today, I was wondering why the mail truck was dragging on the ground, now I know why. Take a look for yourself. My Secret Santa went above and beyond, I still cannot believe what all he delivered. Thanks Santa. imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • GOT DAMN!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ........ wow.... WOW. Congrats!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I gave my package to santa today..........
    Photobucket
    Nice hit Santa!!!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I just realized that I totally left my return address and name on the package sent out to my secret santa recipient... so surprise!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    e6specialk:
    As I watched the mailman pull up to my house today, I was wondering why the mail truck was dragging on the ground, now I know why. Take a look for yourself. My Secret Santa went above and beyond, I still cannot believe what all he delivered. Thanks Santa. imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

WOW....hope that didnt cause too much damage. Next year i want to have your secret santa..lol
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    JudoChinX:
    I just realized that I totally left my return address and name on the package sent out to my secret santa recipient... so surprise!
    Haha, thats ok, you aren't the first BotL here who can't follow directions. This has been a great thread to watch, I am glad mine hasn't arrived yet so I have ample time to get the mailbox and everyone warned
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So Santa hit me with a stellar package ..... Sorry about the photo quality as I lost my dameras data cable in the move and used my ipad2 to take the pic..............

Thanks so much whoever you are , I cant wait to try out my scissors and ashtray .
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    kingjk729:
    So Santa hit me with a stellar package ..... Sorry about the photo quality as I lost my dameras data cable in the move and used my ipad2 to take the pic..............

Thanks so much whoever you are , I cant wait to try out my scissors and ashtray .

Sweet.... HO Ho Ho Merry Christmas!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I got my Secret Santa package this morning and man my Santa ROCKS!!! I got me a new XiKar MTX Multi-Tool and a bag of awesome cigars. I will be posting pictures in the 2011 Secret Santa PICTURES ONLY thread later today

Thank you Santa you know how to hook up those that have been good all year

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Bombay:
    Santa was not playing!
    Awesome hit, man that s a sharp lookin ashtray!!
    Agreed that is one sick ashtry and the cigar selection is pretty awesome too
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I must say that 1/10 people here have a non-blurry camera
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    scarlin:
    I must say that 1/10 people here have a non-blurry camera
    Its like most people use macro when they should not and don't when they should...but at least they try ^_^ either way I like to look.