Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Got blown away today by my secret santa!!! I Xikar lighter (he didn't even know this, but that is the one I've had my eye on) and a slew of my fav's - TATUAJE"S. Plus one very high on my wishlidt, the anarchy! Thanks Secret Santa - whoever you are.....
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Just ordered a portion of my gifting... should launch on Monday... the first of at least 2 packages!
  • Nice! Those look awesome!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    What a great S.S. you have. That package looks awesome!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I want to thank my Secret Santa for the great gifts and sticks. To my surprise my SS decided to contact me by creating an alias account to let me know my package would be arriving today, or maybe it was one of his elves, I'm not sure. In any case, to my surprise, the postman was early today and i was greeted with a box bursting at the seams:
    image Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Upon carefully inspecting the box and opening I was confronted with fragmenting ordinance.

Once the smoke had cleared I discovered some real treats.

The result was some great swag in the form of a huge b&m type AB ash tray, an AB tee-shirt and slick colibri barrington lighter with a sweet red fading to black finish (I will have to read the instructions it seems complicated to operate LOL). Being the eager beaver that I am I had to try the AB black market that has been on my to try list for too long. It was damn cold out but worth it! You can see below my old cemented, broken and battered cigar.com ash tray next to my new beauty.
    I want to thank my SS once again for the great gifts and I look forward to enjoying the sticks and swag through out the next year. Now its time to get out my magnifying glass and sleuth hat and try to get some payback!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    That AB ashtray is awesome! Very nice hit SS!
  • +1. That ashtray looks so cool.
  • chemforever:
    I want to thank my Secret Santa for the great gifts and sticks. To my surprise my SS decided to contact me by creating an alias account to let me know my package would be arriving today, or maybe it was one of his elves, I'm not sure. In any case, to my surprise, the postman was early today and i was greeted with a box bursting at the seams:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Upon carefully inspecting the box and opening I was confronted with fragmenting ordinance.

The result was some great swag in the form of a huge b&m type AB ash tray, an AB tee-shirt and slick colibri barrington lighter with a sweet red fading to black finish (I will have to read the instructions it seems complicated to operate LOL). Being the eager beaver that I am I had to try the AB black market that has been on my to try list for too long. It was damn cold out but worth it! You can see below my old cemented, broken and battered cigar.com ash tray next to my new beauty.

I want to thank my SS once again for the great gifts and I look forward to enjoying the sticks and swag through out the next year. Now its time to get out my magnifying glass and sleuth hat and try to get some payback!
    Glad you like it! Let me know what you think of that Tatuaje Avion when you smoke it.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    That AB ashtray is awesome! Very nice hit SS!
    hell yeah! Very nice bomb was secret Santa!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Noneya:
    chemforever:

Glad you like it! Let me know what you think of that Tatuaje Avion when you smoke it.
    Amazing!!! Those Black Markets are great!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuentejps:
    deed is done. listen, to whomever gets something from fuentejps its coming in 2 boxes, wait for both and open together.
    I did as you said sir. I waited for both boxes..one had your name on it and they were both from Akron..so I opened them up this morning. Very nice selection of sticks man..some of my favs along with ones I have really wanted to try and the Xikar is just the sweet icing on the cake...Thank you very much brother..merry xmas.

• TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    That is a sweet lighter!
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    merry christmas friend..........
    smoke em if you got em:
    fuentejps:
    deed is done. listen, to whomever gets something from fuentejps its coming in 2 boxes, wait for both and open together.
    I did as you said sir. I waited for both boxes..one had your name on it and they were both from Akron..so I opened them up this morning. Very nice selection of sticks man..some of my favs along with ones I have really wanted to try and the Xikar is just the sweet icing on the cake...Thank you very much brother..merry xmas.

• jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    There has been some outstanding gifts this season!! I wish I knew who some of these Secret Santas are! THey deserve to have their hats handed to them!
    jr_p951:
    There has been some outstanding gifts this season!! I wish I knew who some of these Secret Santas are! THey deserve to have their hats handed to them!
    You shall never know! :P
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I hope mine gets here by Saturday when I leave town.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Got mine. Thanks!

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Got mine. Thanks!

Thats a sweet lighter!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I think mine arrived I have a notice to go to the post office to pick something up
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Why is there another thread started for Photos only of what you got? This is the Official Secret Santa Sight set up by kuzi, looking for another thread seems a bit redundant eh?
    I think the idea was just pics so you wouldnt have to look through comments and re posts. Atleast thats how I read it. I think this is always meant to be the official post.
    Teege:
    I think the idea was just pics so you wouldnt have to look through comments and re posts. Atleast thats how I read it. I think this is always meant to be the official post.

People wil want to comment on the pictures there as wel! LOL Let the Carnage begin this week SHOULD BE LANDING WEEK!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Teege:

People wil want to comment on the pictures there as wel! LOL Let the Carnage begin this week SHOULD BE LANDING WEEK!
    Yeah they arnt suppose to based on the OP but you are prob right. And yes I can't wait to see more carnage so far its been pretty cool.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Looks like the nuclear Christmas that I launched is going to land today. Poor guy... he has no idea what's about to hit him.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Why is there another thread started for Photos only of what you got? This is the Official Secret Santa Sight set up by kuzi, looking for another thread seems a bit redundant eh?
    It wasn't to switch threads, it was to simply see the gifts in less than 50pages of scrolling...which would be nice for convenience if someone wants to look back and just see what was given in the previous year
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    It wasn't to switch threads, it was to simply see the gifts in less than 50pages of scrolling...which would be nice for convenience if someone wants to look back and just see what was given in the previous year
    What Shaun said. I would love to have one post that shows all the pictures without 300 'What a bomb' 'OMG' 'Nice Hit' with replies including pictures for the 12th reply. Next year when we have this again it would be awesome to see 45ish posts with just pictures.
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    What Shaun said. I would love to have one post that shows all the pictures without 300 'What a bomb' 'OMG' 'Nice Hit' with replies including pictures for the 12th reply. Next year when we have this again it would be awesome to see 45ish posts with just pictures.

Yeah I get it....... LOL Good luck with that... It is a good idea but in over 2000 threads on here thats just the nature of it.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Yeah I get it....... LOL Good luck with that... It is a good idea but in over 2000 threads on here thats just the nature of it.
    I like the idea of both cause I like to be able to comment but would also like just a pictures post to bad no one has mod rights.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Not a big deal what so ever, its easy enough to just do it yourself in 30min with all of the pictures once the full list is released...assuming you want the packages claimed. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Okay, I may have screwed-up a little...I was out of town last week when multiple boxes hit...I told my MIL to tell my 16 year old son to put all packages in a cooler and that I would take care of them when I returned...He was told by my MIL to put them in my humidor (tower) and removed them from their boxes...I have spent a lot of time trying to determine what was from what box...I know that this picture has a lot of what was sent, but there are more sticks that are not shown...Sorry Santa...Regardless, you did hit me with a bullseye...The 15 count is perfect for my needs and I didn't have one...The sticks are a perfect selection as well since I have not had alot of these...Most of all, the Harley shirt...I was in the DC area last year and only had time on a Monday to shop for HD shirts (get them everywhere I travel)...I found out after visiting four shops that they are all closed on Mondays in that area...Fairfax HD was one of the dealers that I visited (it was closed) that day...Annapolis HD was the only one that I found, after a half a tank of gas, that was open...Anyway, the shirt is great...On a side note, I will be back in the DC area the last week of Feb. and I hope to be able to attend a NOVA herf...----image