Options

Holidays for the Troops

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Going out in the morning 9101 1288 8230 0937 3626 07

• Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Package going out today to add my part to the troop stogie bomb!
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Package en route: 0311 1660 0002 3681 0820
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So even more brothers at the local b&m are getting on board... got 5 people pitching in on my package so far, and a stack of appropriate rags as well. Waiting till Friday to let everyone get me sticks, but this is flying soon from Longmont for the troops!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds awesome! Guys still have 20 days to donate. I will probably post a few pics tonight or tomorrow. Been out of town but several packages arrived while I was gone. I Am really excited about launching these. Stay tuned!
  • Options
    What has been collected so far:
    image First page is updated with all who gave. If I missed you speak up!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Damn I think the boys are gonna be happy .... Did u get the package I sent Jake?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Jake, your the man. As a matter of fact. Pm to you.

• Options
    kingjk729:
    Damn I think the boys are gonna be happy .... Did u get the package I sent Jake?
    Sure did, I figured out who you are now. Added to the list.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker and I are meeting next week to combine orders and will get the smokes out next Thursday!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker and I are meeting next week to combine orders and will get the smokes out next Thursday!
    No rush collecting until the 30th. Plenty of room for more.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Looking good so far... We can do better than that. Next time you send a bomb to a brother, send one to Jake too. Karma
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Looking good so far... We can do better than that. Next time you send a bomb to a brother, send one to Jake too. Karma
    I spent about 2 hours sorting tonight and to tell you the truth there is plenty of room for more sticks, lighters, and cutters. Plenty of time for anyone to join us and donate to our soldiers if you want to help.

I have been tossing around the idea of doing a drawing for everyone who donates and sending something out at the end of this. Just my way of saying thanks because I couldn't do this without your help. I am waiting to hear back on a few things before I can make it official though. I served and it means a lot to me to be able to do this for our men and women who give so much. Thank you guys!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    kaspera79:
    I spent about 2 hours sorting tonight and to tell you the truth there is plenty of room for more sticks, lighters, and cutters. Plenty of time for anyone to join us and donate to our soldiers if you want to help.

I have been tossing around the idea of doing a drawing for everyone who donates and sending something out at the end of this. Just my way of saying thanks because I couldn't do this without your help. I am waiting to hear back on a few things before I can make it official though. I served and it means a lot to me to be able to do this for our men and women who give so much. Thank you guys!
    ..Okay Jake, If you send out a drawing package to the winner of this donation appeal, I'll add a nice three stick kicker to this. It will include an Opus X, an Oliva Madura V, and what ever is among the winners favorites. Now start sendng Jake some sticks.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I recognize some of those sticks. Seriously though cant wait to hear what the final count is. Great job Jacob.
  • Options
    Get this back on page one... Anymore brothers looking to help out here ?
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    jsnake:
    kaspera79:

..Okay Jake, If you send out a drawing package to the winner of this donation appeal, I'll add a nice three stick kicker to this. It will include an Opus X, an Oliva Madura V, and what ever is among the winners favorites. Now start sendng Jake some sticks.
    You are too generous sir, hopefully we can get a few more BotL to join in!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    kaspera79:
    jsnake:
    kaspera79:

You are too generous sir, hopefully we can get a few more BotL to join in!
    I'm doing my own mini-cigar drive through Longmont, so I'm still waiting for a couple other brothers to join in locally... but the count is going well and they will be going out before long, just gathering more sticks for our troops!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Received a few packages today. First page updated.
  • Options
    I received like 6 packages today but I have no idea who sent them. I will have some updated photos up this weekend. I have been putting everything together to split into 3 or 4 packages to the troops. Stay tuned. Anyone else wants to help I would say send the package by 11/23/11 which is Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I will be launching these on 11/30/11.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome, great job eveyone and thanks jsnake!
  • Options
    Jake,

I'm finally done collecting from the brothers around my area, and the count is just over 70 sticks that I'm sending on Friday your way... thanks for doing this, it is one HELLUVA gesture!!!
  • Options
    Jacob... on it's way to you.... had to buy the large flat rate box to fit everything in :D

420 64029 9405 5036 9930 0292 5786 75
  • Options
    Mine is headed to you as well Jacob, should arrive Monday(USPS Priority)...my package includes my package as well as Markers(it's written on the ziploc)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Did you get my package bro?
  • Options
    James, I did & will update the donor list. Been crazy busy this week guys. I have some new pics but no time to post. Typing on my phone now from work. Final count and more pics soon. I think we may be sending out 5 very large packages to the troops. I am really excited the launch date is near. Can't wait to see some smiling soldiers with cigars. Thanks to everyone who helped make this so successful.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    If it's not too late I''d like to throw in something for our boys. If it is too late keep me in mind for the next time care packages go out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jsnake:
    James, I did & will update the donor list. Been crazy busy this week guys. I have some new pics but no time to post. Typing on my phone now from work. Final count and more pics soon. I think we may be sending out 5 very large packages to the troops. I am really excited the launch date is near. Can't wait to see some smiling soldiers with cigars. Thanks to everyone who helped make this so successful.
    thats great bro. Just wanted to be sure you got it. Not trying to nag bro. Thanks again.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Direwolf:
    If it's not too late I''d like to throw in something for our boys. If it is too late keep me in mind for the next time care packages go out.
    Same for me PM if there is time if not Ill keep an eye out for the next one!
  • Options

What was received this week. More sorting to do and the packages will start getting packed this weekend and depart on the 30th.