Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Holidays for the Troops

1235»

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    someone on the fishing forum i hang out at when not here posted this that his son was the one passing mortar rounds towrds the end of the video, god bless our troops! > video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    someone on the fishing forum i hang out at when not here posted this that his son was the one passing mortar rounds towrds the end of the video, god bless our troops! > video CLICKHERE
    Thanks JJ, nice little peek into the daily lives of those men and women who selflessly give!
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Great to see the boys enjoying them! Hope they send some more pics.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Great to see this and can't wait to see more. :)
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome man! Great hit for some very deserving Soldiers.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Awesome, feels good to give them something to enjoy! Hopefully more pics start to leak in after the holidays!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 Afghanistan package has hit. Forwarding it to the guys in the field so not sure how long that will take. Hopefully more pics soon.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to update you guys but I have nothing. I know 1 package hit for sure and I have seen no more pics but the one already posted. I was told 1 of the Afghanistan packages hit but now I can't get any confirmation or response. The other packages..... I have no idea. The USPS only tracks to New Jersey and once they leave the country there is no tracking.

What I feel is the greatest reward for myself and for those who donated is the pictures we receive back. Unfortunately I have nothing to share at this time. I am disappointed but at the same time I know these guys are in harms way and they probably have higher priorities then to take pics, find a computer, and email me. I am still holding out hope that we will get a response sometime soon.

Stay tuned.....
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jsnake:
    I wanted to update you guys but I have nothing. I know 1 package hit for sure and I have seen no more pics but the one already posted. I was told 1 of the Afghanistan packages hit but now I can't get any confirmation or response. The other packages..... I have no idea. The USPS only tracks to New Jersey and once they leave the country there is no tracking.

What I feel is the greatest reward for myself and for those who donated is the pictures we receive back. Unfortunately I have nothing to share at this time. I am disappointed but at the same time I know these guys are in harms way and they probably have higher priorities then to take pics, find a computer, and email me. I am still holding out hope that we will get a response sometime soon.

Stay tuned.....
    I'm sure we will get something soon enough.