Home General Discussion
Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    This drawer is in alphabetical order, but in my own language.
    bump fo big sheezzy fosheezzy
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    This drawer is in alphabetical order, but in my own language.
    bump fo big sheezzy fosheezzy
    Very nice!
  • Options
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    My favorite setup!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    danielzreyes:
    I agree with this.

• Options
    perfect
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    That pic needs a daruma lance as well... Nice setup Dan
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    horrendous picture. and also, i figured you would have more lanceros than that
  • Options
    3rd from the bottom is a Daruma. And Joo Joo, I hate lanceros
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    perfect
    Hahahaaaa I got the same hygro in one of my humis....best money I spent since its the second most accurate and budget friendly!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    perfect
    Hahahaaaa I got the same hygro in one of my humis....best money I spent since its the second most accurate and budget friendly!!
    which is it? I need to pick up another as mine is going all wokny.
  • Options
    Organized.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Organized.
    looks interesting where will you store them.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    Organized.
    I have a China/cigar cabinet :)
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    Organized.
    ok cool.do you label each container and any special way your seperating them ie all conny in one all maddy in another
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    Organized.
    ok cool.do you label each container and any special way your seperating them ie all conny in one all maddy in another
    alphabetical order but in my own language ;)
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    photo cigars001_zpse961e974.jpg photo cigars003_zpscd6fe207.jpg photo cigars002_zpsc00991b4.jpg photo cigars004_zps45c2fdc1.jpg
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Nice looking box. Also it looks like you dropped a few C notes in the past 2 months.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Nice looking box. Also it looks like you dropped a few C notes in the past 2 months.
    Thank you, and yes maybe a few.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New humi "corner"....don't have quite as much shelving to display empty boxes as I did before --- so until this room gets re-done (paint and different shelves) I can only leave a few "decorative" boxes out.

Empty boxes displayed on top shelf and next to humis on bottom shelf.
    Small infused humi on left side bottom shelf, glass top next to it.
    And wood "coolidor" sitting on floor. I'm also planning on making some custom SC shelves for the coolidor sometime this year, I've been using the "tetris" method to keep it organized but I have too much empty/wasted space. And I can't remember how I have the cigars arranged and can't find what I'm looking for half the time, LOL.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ammodorsammodors Posts: 17
    I only keep mine in my ammo can humidors - I'm biased of course! :) The large one pretty much sits on my desk and stays in the house. The small one is my travel one that I tote around with me all the time. imageimage -
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    BUMP... pg 37 Glock ;-) But you really don't want to go there...some things are better left in the past.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    ...but she loves her sum sticks.
    Wow, how did someone miss this?
  • Options
    ammodors:
    image -
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news bro, but that Cohiba is fake. I wouldn't smoke it if I were you...
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    ammodors:
    I only keep mine in my ammo can humidors - I'm biased of course! :) The large one pretty much sits on my desk and stays in the house. The small one is my travel one that I tote around with me all the time. imageimage -
    Those are nice man. I assume you make them?

Not to tell you your business or anything, but I wouldn't store that Ashton with those Acids unless you like Ashtons that taste like Acids! If you do, more power to you brother!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    This room was for our new Baby, my wife never was able to get pregnant, so $7,000.00 later i have my walk in Humidor, in my home, I do not know of anybody who has a walk in Humidor, except for Ron Perlman Photobucket
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    seagarlover:
    This room was for our new Baby, my wife never was able to get pregnant, so $7,000.00 later i have my walk in Humidor, in my home, I do not know of anybody who has a walk in Humidor, except for Ron Perlman Photobucket
    That's almost crowded enough to look like my B&M. You running any specials?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    BUMP... pg 37 Glock ;-) But you really don't want to go there...some things are better left in the past.
    Lol, I c now Roberto, that's 1 fine walk in.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Roberto99:
    Lol, I c now Roberto, that's 1 fine walk in.
    Yes it is...LOL
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I just looked back through here there are some awesome setups! And mine has changed a lot lately... I will have to take some pics and post a few new shots.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."