Home General Discussion
Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Awesome collection Irish.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    +1 ^^^

DANNGG Brother, nice setup you got goin on. Love all the boxes you got set out on display.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    after perusing this thread over the past few months, i am convinced that my wife is going to kill me. SHe is already complaining that i have purchased a second humidor 2 months after the first one was purchased.....
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    brianetz1:
    after perusing this thread over the past few months, i am convinced that my wife is going to kill me. SHe is already complaining that i have purchased a second humidor 2 months after the first one was purchased.....
    welcome to the world if cigars! Lucky for me I only have a gf for the moment, they tend to be easier to work with. Im training her early! Haha
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    " Friends and family always ask me why I have so many cigars. I tell them that beetles are like zombies and Im just Doomsday preppin. "
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Hey, let me tell you guys something Brett(90+Irishman). Is a cigar ****. He has a few more coolers hidden. Don't let him fool you, lol.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:

yea...but who noticed the early 1900s tobacco cards and blanket...You wouldn't happens to have all the Cobbs would you :)
  • Options
    Not many people pick up on or recognize those but they are actually of my great grandfather Del Gainer. Played for the Red Sox and roomed with The Babe and was on the team when they won the World Series before trading Ruth away. Also played for the Detroit Tigers and roomed with Ty Cobb and played for the Cardinals. Don't have a ton from him due to the age of things, but those two cards and cigar blanket were a gift from my Grandmother since I'm the family historian so to speak lol.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    +1 ^^^

DANNGG Brother, nice setup you got goin on. Love all the boxes you got set out on display.
    Thanks Drew and John, much appreciated gentleman. My wife is also a cigar lover so she let me decorate our master bedroom with the things that I have collected over the years. Amazing woman ;)
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Hey, let me tell you guys something Brett(90+Irishman). Is a cigar ****. He has a few more coolers hidden. Don't let him fool you, lol.
    Lol thanks Rick, I see how it is hahaha ;) Don't forget I still owe you.....
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice bedroom setup. I have 2 humis and 2 coolidors in ours, but no decorative stuff like you have.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

You owe me nothing Rookie, lol...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

smack talk yea! go bomb eachother yea! da dum da duuummm
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Lmao Rookie huh? Aight' ;)
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    Nice bedroom setup. I have 2 humis and 2 coolidors in ours, but no decorative stuff like you have.
    thanks Tom :) I just got the cherry humidor from a close friend for winning a contest so that one is new, the others I have had for a while except for the Tat Monster Humi which was a gift for being a new Dad from another close friend. But I've seen your coolidors bro.... Mine pale in comparison to those behemoths lol
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    My simple set-up. One humi but 300 count my pimply white backside. 160 sticks and I'm full to the brim.

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice sticks!! My 150 ct is packed too. I thought about removing the tray to stuff a few more in there, but I think I'll leave it in.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Just got this one, seasoning it now (yup, did the usual, ordered the humis before reading the forum). Beads are due to go into it later today, can't find any crystal cat litter to use.
    These are my 50 and 25. The 50 i'll use for deep sleep when the big one is ready for regular storage. The 25 may be overflow for either since the frequent smokes will go in the top of the big one.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    ehehat:
    My simple set-up. One humi but 300 count my pimply white backside. 160 sticks and I'm full to the brim.

I have that exact humi. Where did you get the extra dividers? I think I only have two that came with mine. Also, how big is that friggen bag of beads!?
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    my old elegance humidor about 5yrs now
    and the new counter top one i picked a few weeks back
    image image image imageimage
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    jfaciane:
    ehehat:

I have that exact humi. Where did you get the extra dividers? I think I only have two that came with mine. Also, how big is that friggen bag of beads!?
    Mine came with three dividers, didn't know that was more than usual. as for the bag, I used to use panty hose feet but found this "Filter Media Bag" at a pet store for about a buck. A little bigger mesh so spritzing is easier and it has a drawstring so adding/subtracting beads is way easier. this bag is 12" X 4"...plenty big for my needs.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh, much better.
    Spent some time rearranging and reorganizing last night ... not a complete clusterf**k now, easier to find what I want, and I have room to spare (at least for now, LOL) !!
    Bonus: I found some cigars that I didn't even know I had, haha, awesome. Moved those to other humi so I smoke them soon.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Dunn2Dunn2 Posts: 23
    Got this for Christmas got alot of work to get it filled image
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Dunn2:
    Sooner than you think brother
  • Options
    Dunn2Dunn2 Posts: 23
    Someone needs to tell that to my wife she's the one who got it for me !
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Dunn2:
    Sooner than you think brother
    thats a good start there Phillip, I see some nice Jameson's in there.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The Wineador fully stocked for summer. Most of these will not be smoked for a long time.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    The Wineador fully stocked for summer. Most of these will not be smoked for a long time.
    mmmmmmmm punch punch hoyo and partagas!! Looks like a few solid years!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The farmies from JO. All have about 15 months and are starting to smoke really well. The factory dark stuff is my favorite. The lighter stuff I liked ROTT, but I think need 2-3 years to open up. image