Home General Discussion
Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Top and bottom of the 400ct. I use the big boxes for churchills and robos to consolidate space. imageimage
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Top and bottom of the 400ct. I use the big boxes for churchills and robos to consolidate space. imageimage
    ...............drool.
  • Options
    This one need a ton of organizing as well... Need to spend a weekend with these. imageimage
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    ...............drool.
    what are those one on the left side, on top of box with the multi color band?
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Gran habano zulu zulus dj. Nice dustin. My winers about ready to fill. I'm the same cuban aging hoe I guess, mine is going to be filled with boxes for a few years down the road.
  • Options
    blurr:
    Gran habano zulu zulus dj. Nice dustin. My winers about ready to fill. I'm the same cuban aging hoe I guess, mine is going to be filled with boxes for a few years down the road.
    yeah...50ctis next lol. I need more room man. No BBF, PE, VR Unicos, famoso, bhk54 in there. I'll probably use a cooler for aging on my next big order.
  • Options
    Deej, blurr is correct, they are Zulu from gran habano. I'll be reviewing one tonight, should post next thu.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    This one need a ton of organizing as well... Need to spend a weekend with these. imageimage
    organizing is for he weak
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Aahhhh, there's nothing like the look of a full humi.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    The Wineador fully stocked for summer. Most of these will not be smoked for a long time.
    mmmmmmmm punch punch hoyo and partagas!! Looks like a few solid years!!
    Definetly a motivation to keep livin!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:
    yeah...50ctis next lol. I need more room man. No BBF, PE, VR Unicos, famoso, bhk54 in there. I'll probably use a cooler for aging on my next big order.
    Your sickness is on par with mine then I see. When I'm looking at what I have for CCs, I have over 200 sticks aging, but I just keep thinking "wait I still need some punch, I still need some Robaina, still need a box of etc etc". I tell people its not a problem, its dedication to my hobby and planning my future relaxation time. I just added my box if PEs yesterday and I'm already looking at what is next. Thinking robaina familiar or hoyo du gourmet(tough find though)
  • Options
    blurr:
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:
    Your sickness is on par with mine then I see. When I'm looking at what I have for CCs, I have over 200 sticks aging, but I just keep thinking "wait I still need some punch, I still need some Robaina, still need a box of etc etc". I tell people its not a problem, its dedication to my hobby and planning my future relaxation time. I just added my box if PEs yesterday and I'm already looking at what is next. Thinking robaina familiar or hoyo du gourmet(tough find though)
    Yeah dude...def an investment in my future relaxation. That's the tough part, is keeping these together really. Reviewing cigars helps, as it keeps me away from them. But honestly, other then the corona stuff, I really try not to touch any of this at all and i still end up sending them out lol.
  • Options
    Can we talk about something else????Looking at your collection makes me want to throw mine out, divorce my wife, live in a cave and spend all my money on cigars.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Can we talk about something else????Looking at your collection makes me want to throw mine out, divorce my wife, live in a cave and spend all my money on cigars.
    +1
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection Dustin. I think it's pretty safe to say (Lord willing), you will have LOTS of great relaxation times. That wineador is packed. I like it!
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Very nice!
  • Options
    Nice tower. I see some empty space..lots of space...enjoy filling that beast up!
  • Options
    for reals a very nice tower. bad a s s!
  • Options
    jliu:
    Thanks guys. One day I hope to have as good of a collection as my HERO Junie!!!!!
  • Options
    I want a tower so bad...that looks awesome bro.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Sweet!
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    jliu:
    Thanks guys. One day I hope to have as good of a collection as my HERO Junie!!!!!
    and we can someday hopefully have a cigar together and be cutie patooeeyyyy
  • Options
    jliu:
    Rail Jockey:
    jliu:
    June I would live too. Mike showed me some pictures of you. Just don't hurt me!
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    jliu:
    Rail Jockey:
    jliu:
    June I would live too. Mike showed me some pictures of you. Just don't hurt me!
    *hugz*
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real nice!!!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Deej, blurr is correct, they are Zulu from gran habano. I'll be reviewing one tonight, should post next thu.
    look forward to reading it, they sound interesting
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    catfishbluezz:
    look forward to reading it, they sound interesting
    Shane, I posted the review a while back, just saw this. If you need a link let me know, awesome smoke.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Bump
    You fluffer, where's the pics of yours????

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *