Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    Rhamlin:
    Some nice sticks brother!
    Thank you sir! And Smoke Em what would you like to discuss sir...
    Those DPG blues you got there sir!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    musicman3:
    Rhamlin:
    Sheeeet, I'd be happy to discuss some CAO America ;)
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:
    musicman3:
    Rhamlin:
    Sheeeet, I'd be happy to discuss some CAO America ;)
    I believe we can work something out :)
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    I have 10 of these size RubberMaids...they hold around 150 to 200 cigars. image I took this photo about 5 years ago.....quadruple this amount now with 2 coolers added 120 qt. size. image
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    dang musicman3, those are some fine smokes you've got yourself there!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Very nice onestrangeone. Tell us about those last two pics. Seems like they are not as self explanatory as the rest. Looks like one was a safe of some sorts and the last pic was a tower humi? But no interior pics of that tall tall thing. ???
  • Options
    Cigary:
    I have 10 of these size RubberMaids...they hold around 150 to 200 cigars. image I took this photo about 5 years ago.....quadruple this amount now with 2 coolers added 120 qt. size. image
    How many hygrometers do you have?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Ha! Ha! I've seen your "I'm a poor lonely cigar" pic before. Still funny.
  • Options
    NOBLE 6NOBLE 6 Posts: 34
    danielzreyes:
    This made me laugh. Is he saying "Help me I'm down to my last stick?"
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Through the years I've inventoried at least 35 hygros which I keep tuned to spec. I have one hygro that I use as my standard which is always right on the money. Once every 6 months I test all of the hygros to ensure they are within 2% of the standard.
  • Options
    Cigary:
    Through the years I've inventoried at least 35 hygros which I keep tuned to spec. I have one hygro that I use as my standard which is always right on the money. Once every 6 months I test all of the hygros to ensure they are within 2% of the standard.
    Cool. I'm up to eight hygrometers now. I like my coolers like anybody else does but sometimes you need separated storage. And I want to know what's happening in each one :)
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in a hurry when I posted the pic's and it looks like all of them didn't make it. yes the second to the last is a safe (gotta go whit what ya got) and the tower is an antique from around 1910 that I plan to retrofit into a humidor. I put the second coat of lacquer on one last night and will post a pic tonight. it takes a few days for the fumes to die out then I can start the seasoning process, until the the tubs and safe will have to do. I can't seem to build the humies fast enough to outpace the growth and my other half is convinced that I have lost my mind (maybe I have) Crazy people don't know they are crazy right? Ok this post was in response to Bob's questions I am still trying to learn how to navigate on this site.
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    I was in a hurry when I posted the pic's and it looks like all of them didn't make it. yes the second to the last is a safe (gotta go whit what ya got) and the tower is an antique from around 1910 that I plan to retrofit into a humidor. I put the second coat of lacquer on one last night and will post a pic tonight. it takes a few days for the fumes to die out then I can start the seasoning process, until the the tubs and safe will have to do. I can't seem to build the humies fast enough to outpace the growth and my other half is convinced that I have lost my mind (maybe I have) Crazy people don't know they are crazy right? Ok this post was in response to Bob's questions I am still trying to learn how to navigate on this site.
    :) Click on "quote" instead of "reply", that way it will also display the post you are replying too. Looks to me like you have things well in hand. One of these days I'll post a pic of my antique copper lined humidor.
  • Options
    My latest creation, IT's Alive! I added the seals this morningimageimage
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    VERY Nice! did you do the drawer bottoms yourself as well or pick up some trays somewhere?
  • Options
    perkinke:
    VERY Nice! did you do the drawer bottoms yourself as well or pick up some trays somewhere?
    It's all from scratch, the pecan is re-clamed flooring from the Shiner brewery, and the cedar starts out as 24/4 x 8x8
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Just got myself a cabinet humidor recently and I thought I'd show off a couple of the pics now that it's filled up. Finally done with my last humidor everrrr. woohoo!

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Son!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliu:
    Just got myself a cabinet humidor recently and I thought I'd show off a couple of the pics now that it's filled up. Finally done with my last humidor everrrr. woohoo!

My exact words to myself out loud when I saw this "holy f***!" Bro that is beautiful.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    thank you thank you. it took me a good chunk of the weekend to log my inventory and think about how i want to stuff that cabinet (alphabetical. exciting style huh?)
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    musicman3:
    jliu:

My exact words to myself out loud when I saw this "holy f***!" Bro that is beautiful.
    all I can do is look at my 1/2 filled cooler and shake my head lol, nice set up man
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    jliu:

WOW that is amazing. Also it is the most organized humidor I have ever seen. That is cool as hell. Well done junny
  • Options
    Lol that's completely different league than my 2 little desktops!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:

Wow!!!
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    jliu:

nice set up!!
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    jliu:

So jealous! I think that's the size of my bathroom! You are my new hero.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Sweet set up Junebug! Really like that the humidor itself is a piece of furniture. Really unassuming from the outside and beautiful finish. When can I come over to log the inventory......HA!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jliu:

holy crap man......that is amazing.

do you even have singles or is everything box purchases at this point?