Home General Discussion
Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Wow Jiunn, just beautiful. That must be the largest collection of empty boxes I've ever seen!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    that there is a thing of beauty!! after a couple of more enola gay hits...she will be empty again!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas!

Brian - I do have singles. I have a 300 count humidor of NCs which consists of my "smoking stash" and a 50 quarter cooler of NCs representing my aging stash (mainly boxes). I also have a 150 count humidor of cc that are my "smoking stash." This cabinet isn't something that I want to open alot. It's mainly an aging cabinet.

Reggie - I'm not those butt f'er enola gays. Trust me I hate them. No I HATE them
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Just got myself a cabinet humidor recently and I thought I'd show off a couple of the pics now that it's filled up. Finally done with my last humidor everrrr. woohoo!

Sweet Mother McCray!!! That's awesome, Jiunn! I think I see just enough room for me to squeeze in on the bottom shelf, then I could live happily as your humidor gnome.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    Just got myself a cabinet humidor recently and I thought I'd show off a couple of the pics now that it's filled up. Finally done with my last humidor everrrr. woohoo!

Sweet Mother McCray!!! That's awesome, Jiunn! I think I see just enough room for me to squeeze in on the bottom shelf, then I could live happily as your humidor gnome.
    Thats funny!!,,, Hey Jiunn whats the box with the Blue,,, second shelf from the bottom on the right??
  • Options
    That blue sticker is just an Altadis warranty seal. The box itself is a box of Romeo y Julieta exhibicion #4 from 2004. Wanna try one?
  • Options
    jliu:
    That blue sticker is just an Altadis warranty seal. The box itself is a box of Romeo y Julieta exhibicion #4 from 2004. Wanna try one?
    Thanks for replying, was just curious cause that one stood out, Well since your twisting my arm ,,, OK,,,;o)
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    Thanks for replying, was just curious cause that one stood out, Well since your twisting my arm ,,, OK,,,;o)
    you got it bud. will not be a prob! I'll tag it onto my list of "give to rudy so he can try"
  • Options
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    you got it bud. will not be a prob! I'll tag it onto my list of "give to rudy so he can try"
    ohhh Jiunn!!!! Your always so nice!!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Very impressive Jiunn. Thanks for sharing with us amateurs! Yikes, now I've got humidor envy.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    ok, i'll be one to say it.....holy crap that is frucking crazy. Do all of you guys have that many cigars? If so how many divorces/breakups have you been through because even if it is over the years, there is no way my wife would be ok with me spending the amount of cash that it takes to build up something like that.........holy fruckwad.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN! BMWs, Awesome humidors, Trips to Chi Town!! BAAALLLLAH
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    ok, i'll be one to say it.....holy crap that is frucking crazy. Do all of you guys have that many cigars? If so how many divorces/breakups have you been through because even if it is over the years, there is no way my wife would be ok with me spending the amount of cash that it takes to build up something like that.........holy fruckwad.
    Yeah that's fo sho... She's gotta place for the jewelry and we have humidors..obviously some are WAY bigger than others!
  • Options
    Ok i feel like a a *** posting my tiny humidor that i just got. I have big time humi envy right now....

Just got this for my bday

photo null_zpsb451f0d5.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Ok i feel like a a *** posting my tiny humidor that i just got. I have big time humi envy right now....

That is really nice Brian! How many does it hold? I've got 4 coolers and a 150ct humi. The coolers are hiding in a closet and the little humi is the only thing displayed.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:

That is really nice Brian! How many does it hold? I've got 4 coolers and a 150ct humi. The coolers are hiding in a closet and the little humi is the only thing displayed.
    200ct.....I am sure if i keep up the hobby i will be getting a cooler.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Thanks fellas!

Brian - I do have singles. I have a 300 count humidor of NCs which consists of my "smoking stash" and a 50 quarter cooler of NCs representing my aging stash (mainly boxes). I also have a 150 count humidor of cc that are my "smoking stash." This cabinet isn't something that I want to open alot. It's mainly an aging cabinet.

Reggie - I'm not those butt f'er enola gays. Trust me I hate them. No I HATE them
    Sheep dip! But that's a lot of gars !
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All packed & ready for vacation!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:

I have had this Humi for the last 3ish years, LOVE it!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    brianetz1:
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:

I have had this Humi for the last 3ish years, LOVE it!
    yeah, it is absolutely awesome. Haven't had any issues keeping it at a rock solid 69 degrees the whole time. I keep it a little over half full most of the time and it has been great.
  • Options
    finally got the humidor i won all seasoned up and ready to use. new humidor photo IMG_0269_zps5f575ccc.jpg rp humidor 2 photo IMG_0271_zps096cc077.jpg

• Options
    Nice! How did you win it?
  • Options
    scooter mcgee:
    Nice! How did you win it?
    was a raffle item at an event .at my local cigar bar(shout out to ISLAND GIRL..)was actualy the last item they were raffling off.i went with my son.we were actually getting up and walking out when he called my number.funny cause i had just said to my son"might as well get goin now,im not winning that"..

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Irish.. Is this the thread you were looking for ? It has tons of great photos..Including some of your own.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Tony yeah this was it I had forgotten what was all in here, neat thread! Oh and PM to you Tony ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:

I am soooooo jealous.
    Do you have any dogs, you know, ones that bark at strangers...late at night?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Is that your pager in there?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Hahahahaha!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."