Home General Discussion
Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the underground bunker  :p
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    Cigars on the way down the steps, then bourbons, when you get to the bottom, wine cellar on the left, beer cooler on the right and walk in gun vault at the end of the hallway.
    You forgot the stripper pole
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    See? Plenty of room in there for a few ICBM's! No space my patoot. 

Like those plastic shelves. May go that route instead of using SC. Probably cheaper. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sand them down to fit, just wear a mask Spanish cedar dust is fine as hell.  Should not take very long with a belt sander.  Also as stated before you can fit way more in there the other way.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's sexy as F. :)
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    I'm most definitely NOT low  :*

And thanks for the advice Patrick. My lazy arse will get to it one of these days. 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got everything from seven 120s into that cabinet? Damn.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got everything from seven 120s into that cabinet? Damn.

Yeap. I already moved 3 to storage.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Bob_Luken said:

I was admiring your cooler and came up with an idea for you, (if you haven't thought of it already). To free up a little bit of space you might attach those big 'ol bovedas to the underside of your wire shelves with zip ties or bungee cords or whatever. 
    Good idea! I'll have to do that tonight. Was thinking about getting some mounts but then I thought, hey I could get more 'gars instead. 
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ Very nice, Frank

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got room for the two boxes arriving today?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis