Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TheDailyCigar Blog Contest

Ok guys I have an idea for a contest utilizing my blog. I would need 7 borks to participate. Each of you would send me 1 cigar. Post it when you say you're in to ensure that's the cigar that you enter. Then I will feature each one of them on my blog. I will do them for 7 days straight. At the end of the 7 days I will hold a vote on the blog and here. Whichever cigar wins the bork who sent it will win all 7 of the entered sticks and I'll match that number with 7(ish) of my own cigars to the winner. Whoever wins would get their cigar back and around 13 others to go with it. If any of you get the bright idea of trying to send me more than 1 well then the extras go to the winner! I want to make nothing off of this just to have a fun contest and get some great pics! The more unique the cigar the better picture potential it has but any and all sticks are welcome.

Rules:
1 cigar per bork
Must be on the good traders list
Be able to get the cigar to me by Dec 8th as I'm starting the contest week on the 9th.

Participants
MTuccelli
The Kid
Robbyras
CvilleE
lcpleel
BigT06
90+ Irishman

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I would like to enter a cigar from my local B&M The Govenador from Casillas Cigars

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    This is a great Idea,,Ive already went from one cigar to another cigar then to another, Is it posible to get in and decide on the cigar later. Either way let me know asap
    One more thing is there any criteria on the cigar, can it be a second or an over run, price point?
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    im in
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Sign me up!
    Yeah... what's the criteria? And can we pm you the stick so the other contestants wont know what is being sent...
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Count me in...How bout the Kristoff Corojo Limitada? New Kristoff line, and seems to be a great fit for those who have been askin about the brand..I have 2 now and will deploy 1 if its something that will fit ur blog contest...pm me ur addy if this will work.
    robbyras:
    Yeah... what's the criteria? And can we pm you the stick so the other contestants wont know what is being sent...
    You know I didn't think of that, I may have to change what I want to enter.
    I guess if we sent him a pm with which stick he could tell us if its already been submitted by another bork
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Count me in To help your blog.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I want in! I'm gonna send a JdN DC. Cause I love them.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll dig through the box to find something to send ya, but count me in E!! I'm pretty sure that makes me number 7.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sorry hadn't been on since I posted it up guys. Stick criteria is whatever you think will photograph best. It can be a $2 stick or a $750 stick. You can pm me your stick and if it's taken I will let you know. Once I have them all I will post it up in the original and the order, which will be random, that they will be posted in. Thanks for the great response and participation!
    CvilleE:
    Count me in...How bout the Kristoff Corojo Limitada? New Kristoff line, and seems to be a great fit for those who have been askin about the brand..I have 2 now and will deploy 1 if its something that will fit ur blog contest...pm me ur addy if this will work.
    That stick will be perfectly fine brother. PM Incoming
    90+ Irishman:
    I'll dig through the box to find something to send ya, but count me in E!! I'm pretty sure that makes me number 7.
    Actually Brett you make 8 but you are in! You posted before I could get on to say it's full so we will have 8 days of contest goodness!
    Ok so contest is full, participants are now listed in the first post. Will update this as the sticks come in and everyday once the contest starts!
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so contest is full. Will update this as the sticks come in and everyday once the contest starts!
    Damn, couldnt decide on whick stick to enter..Oh well, great concept,,may the best stick/review win,,Ill be following this one!
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so contest is full. Will update this as the sticks come in and everyday once the contest starts!
    Damn, couldnt decide on whick stick to enter..Oh well, great concept,,may the best stick/review win,,Ill be following this one!
    What you talkin bout Willis?! You're in the contest! Check the list. Just let me know the stick yo
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    What you talkin bout Willis?! You're in the contest! Check the list. Just let me know the stick yo
    Told you this would be an awesome contest E...cant wait for it to start and see who wins.
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    Told you this would be an awesome contest E...cant wait for it to start and see who wins.
    You called it man! Thanks again for the input! You and Stephen helped a lot by giving me input before I put it up
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    Sweet!! Thanks E man... do the other members know what sticks have been entered/can I learn what other sticks have been entered?
    PM inbound
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    CvilleE:
    That stick will be perfectly fine brother. PM Incoming
    Thanks bro....Pm replied.
    can i get some info on how the pictures going to be taken? what background? lighting? lol just wanting to win.
    lcpleel:
    can i get some info on how the pictures going to be taken? what background? lighting? lol just wanting to win.
    That will honestly depend on the cigar. Some bands as you know require high lighting some low/none, background will be cigar dependent as well. If you have preferences on all that please don't hesitate to let me know and I will do my best to accommodate all requests
    lcpleel:
    HELL NO!!.............LOL
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:
    LOL Mike dont hate!
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:
    LOL Mike dont hate!
    Me Hate?!....never brother....never :o)
    Was going to go with AB Black Market, then LP Undercrown, as I think those are two fantastic sticks. Finally decided on the La Riqueza.
    oh man... i'm gonna have to think about this one...