Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TheDailyCigar Blog Contest

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    No it was supposed to start on Sat but since I'm still waiting on a few sticks I'm gonna wait until probably Mon, possibly Sun but I'm thinking Mon is now when it will start. I'm gonna do them in the order I received them
    Ok so I have all the entries now! Kicked it off this morning with MTuccelli's entry. Hope you fellas enjoy this as much as I am!

http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2011/12/dec-12th-2011-alec-bradley-trilogy.html

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Glad it got kicked off! Looking forward to following this one!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Let the fun begin!!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    SWEET! Sorry to hold this thing up... glad to see we are under way!
    Robby I got yours and 3 others on back to back days so no worries. It started a couple of days after when I planned so no biggie at all! PM to you sir
    back at you my friend...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I just saw my entry on the blog, man E you took my entry to the next level with that photo. That cigar looks awesome in person but you my friend bring it and any cigar to life. There are times I feel like I could pluck them off the screen and start smoking them. I can't wait to see the other entries

MTuccelli:
    I just saw my entry on the blog, man E you took my entry to the next level with that photo. That cigar looks awesome in person but you my friend bring it and any cigar to life. There are times I feel like I could pluck them off the screen and start smoking them. I can't wait to see the other entries

Mike thank you very much for the kind words brother! It means a lot knowing that something I truly enjoy doing is enjoyed by others. It makes me smile knowing that you liked the photo I got of your entry brother
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Man another awesome pic. I also can't wait to see the rest of the cigars that were sent. You have a gift my friend. You really know how to bring out the best of each and this is only the 2nd day. Thanks again for doing this E...I am in awwww.
    That wrapper looks sick! Very nice job, E!
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate the positive feedback. I just really love shooting cigars and am glad that people are enjoying the pics as much as I am. And a huge thanks to everybody who participated in this!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GREAT pictures E, I read your blog everyday for the stories and pics alone... the reviews are just icing on the cake... couldn't ask for a better blog brother, congrats!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    great shot. one day ill be as good as you :D. keep up the great work!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Again another shot that looks like I could pluck it right off the screen. If you haven't smoked that Governador yet how about a picture of that after the contest.

lcpleel:
    great shot. one day ill be as good as you :D. keep up the great work!
    I see you got jokes lol thanks brother!
    MTuccelli:
    Again another shot that looks like I could pluck it right off the screen. If you haven't smoked that Governador yet how about a picture of that after the contest.

Thanks Mike! It's funny you say that because I was already planning on having it the first cigar after the contest lol I will have it photographed, smoked and reviewed by then :)
    ENFIDL:
    E - You are really F@&KING GOOD Brother! What a sweet freaking shot!
    robbyras:
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks Robby! I'm just trying to do right by all you guys and make you proud of the shots of the cigars you so graciously entered. You guys are the great brothers not I
    Awesome again!
    ENFIDL:
    robbyras:
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks Robby! I'm just trying to do right by all you guys and make you proud of the shots of the cigars you so graciously entered. You guys are the great brothers not I
    the subtly of this pic is awesome... I might have to vote for this one and it's not even my entry!
    Thanks guys! Robby that's too effin funny man! We still have 5 more days of contest postings to go lol
    BigT06 is tomorrow's blog post! I'm posting it now as I have a very busy day tomorrow and won't have time to get it up then and don't want it to be late.

http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2011/12/dec-15th-2011-perdomo-champagne-noir.html

Today brings us the 90+Irishman's entry the Diesel Unholy Cocktail:

http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2011/12/dec-16th-2011-diesel-unholy-cocktail.html

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice I like the contrast between the bands and the bakground in Big T's and Irishmans entries, Makes me regret not sending in the Tempus Quadrum I'm sure that fancy gold band would of popped
    Thanks Rudy but man you're entry photographed really well!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Oh Yeah No doubt,, You take some outstanding photo's E.. Thank You.. Id just like to see what it would of looked like maybe I'll try to take one and post it in the photos thread.
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    Oh Yeah No doubt,, You take some outstanding photo's E.. Thank You.. Id just like to see what it would of looked like maybe I'll try to take one and post it in the photos thread.
    Thanks man! You should totally do it. I don't know if you saw where I did the Quadrum before but it wasn't with the mold. I bet it'd be sick