Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TheDailyCigar Blog Contest

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Nice...I have liked all of them so far in this contest. The photos have been the best I have seen on the net that haven't been doctored up. Voting is gonna be tough, can I just give a vote for each one?

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The contrast is simply ****'.... thanks a TON E for such a great idea and contest.... I would have to agree completely with Mike, best pictures I've seen, PERIOD.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I have camera envy!

not that I have a fetish or anything, but I like the foot shots so far... and having them in the mold is awesome! nice work!
    Looks like another GREAT photo was posted today... just sayin!

So I've decided that E is a wizard... and now he needs a wizard name... any thoughts?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    E's taking some quality photo's.. I really enjoy Isaacs, that dark candy bar color and shape offset with that rose colored band shows the elegance and quality construction that goes into many sticks (not all). My favorite so far.
    robbyras:
    Looks like another GREAT photo was posted today... just sayin!

So I've decided that E is a wizard... and now he needs a wizard name... any thoughts?
    Speaking of great photos and photos of great things,, Looks like your definately in the running Robby!!!:O)
    As far as a wizards name. Elijah was able to do some amazing things in the Old Testament.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Where do you guy's find the time for all this? Blogs, and contests, other online sites, mahs. I mean I am lucky if I get an hour a day (in total, not usually one sitting) to visit c.com. I'm envious.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    laker1963:
    Where do you guy's find the time for all this? Blogs, and contests, other online sites, mahs. I mean I am lucky if I get an hour a day (in total, not usually one sitting) to visit c.com. I'm envious.
    One word, iPhone! LOL
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    The Kid:
    E's taking some quality photo's.. I really enjoy Isaacs, that dark candy bar color and shape offset with that rose colored band shows the elegance and quality construction that goes into many sticks (not all). My favorite so far.
    +1 great stick and great photos
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I had no idea Kevin was playing. Great picture and a great entry as well.
    So do we all pitch in one vote, only rule is that it cannot be for your own pic? If so when should we submit our votes, and by PM or just post it up? Thanks again E and WOW what a selection.... really truly impressive!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Guys thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement! This all started as me wanting to share my pics with the world and it's been growing at a very high rate thanks to you guys so truly the thanks is due to you guys! As far as me being a wizard that made me lol
    are those the runners?
    90+ Irishman:
    So do we all pitch in one vote, only rule is that it cannot be for your own pic? If so when should we submit our votes, and by PM or just post it up? Thanks again E and WOW what a selection.... really truly impressive!!!!
    The way the voting will work is I'm going to do a collaboration post tomorrow on the blog with all of them together. Then you can vote there or here and share it with everybody you know and get them to vote. I'm not saying make them vote for what you put in but it'd be a fun way to share the blog and get more people involved in the voting
    ENFIDL:
    Guys thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement! This all started as me wanting to share my pics with the world and it's been growing at a very high rate thanks to you guys so truly the thanks is due to you guys! As far as me being a wizard that made me lol
    Mr. Wizard... get me the hell outta here!!!!

ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    The way the voting will work is I'm going to do a collaboration post tomorrow on the blog with all of them together. Then you can vote there or here and share it with everybody you know and get them to vote. I'm not saying make them vote for what you put in but it'd be a fun way to share the blog and get more people involved in the voting
    Sweet thanks a ton E!!
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    well i may be busy later so im going to cast my vote now.
    as much as i would love to vote for my entry.... Isaac's turned out the best in my opinion, so i vote for him
    The voting post is up! Make sure to share it with all your friends and get them to vote too. You can also vote in here instead of on the blog. If you vote on both it will only count as one.

http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2011/12/dec-20th-2011-daily-cigar-contest.html

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I posted my vote... I tweeted it out to my every growing list of followers (all 84 of them! haha) and made a little post on FB... nice work on this E...
    415:
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    well i may be busy later so im going to cast my vote now.
    as much as i would love to vote for my entry.... Isaac's turned out the best in my opinion, so i vote for him
    I'll vote for Icpleel as well
    Im going to vote on the LBMF just because im a fan of how that tickler and band came out. Great contest and great shots. Next time can we get full cigar shots?
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    gotta go with CvilleE's Kristoff
    LOL... looks like this is another contest that I will not win... the competition was SO stiff, but seriously amazing submissions from everyone, and thank you!!!!!!!
    brett its okay. I have no hopes in winning this as well. It was fun and as a fan of cigar photos this was a great contest.
    I'm bribing for votes and i know i'm not gonna win... but it's all for the fun of it anyway!
    robbyras:
    I'm bribing for votes and i know i'm not gonna win... but it's all for the fun of it anyway!
    Ill change my vote.. What you got?
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    robbyras:
    Ill change my vote.. What you got?
    hahahaha...wait if ur changing ur vote, u have to go with the Kristoff!!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna have to go with the Kristoff as well...you can see the veins pumping in the wrapper from the pic....tough competition here so no shame as some of the others proposed....Thanks for the vote beatnic!!!