Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TheDailyCigar Blog Contest

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    robbyras:
    oh man... i'm gonna have to think about this one...
    I'm sure you'll pick out something great man! Congrats on 3K btw!
    The Kid:
    Was going to go with AB Black Market, then LP Undercrown, as I think those are two fantastic sticks. Finally decided on the La Riqueza.
    Sounds good brother!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    Was going to go with AB Black Market, then LP Undercrown, as I think those are two fantastic sticks. Finally decided on the La Riqueza.
    Sounds good brother!
    IDK maybe commacho connecticut monarca, or maybe San Lotano Maduro,lmao
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    Sounds good brother!
    IDK maybe commacho connecticut monarca, or maybe San Lotano Maduro,lmao
    I'm having the same issue which is why I haven't said what I'm sending yet... I haven't won a contest yet (aside from trivia which is guessing) and so I am determined to win this one!!!! I should have made a decision by tomorrow, so here's to hoping! Thanks for the patience E!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I finally decided on sending an AB Trilogy
    MTuccelli:
    Great cigar choice, havent tried one yet,,looking forward to the review!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    man... there are just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many choices!

I'll make my decision today and get it out no later than tomorrow!
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    Great cigar choice, havent tried one yet,,looking forward to the review!
    I finally shook this month long head cold so I am hoping to burn one today.

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Edit....E you have a PM. Got a little spare time today and going to get a package out to u...
    ENFIDL:
    Ok guys I have an idea for a contest utilizing my blog. I would need 7 borks to participate. Each of you would send me 1 cigar. Post it when you say you're in to ensure that's the cigar that you enter. Then I will feature each one of them on my blog. I will do them for 7 days straight. At the end of the 7 days I will hold a vote on the blog and here. Whichever cigar wins the bork who sent it will win all 7 of the entered sticks and I'll match that number with 7(ish) of my own cigars to the winner. Whoever wins would get their cigar back and around 13 others to go with it. If any of you get the bright idea of trying to send me more than 1 well then the extras go to the winner! I want to make nothing off of this just to have a fun contest and get some great pics! The more unique the cigar the better picture potential it has but any and all sticks are welcome.

Rules:
    1 cigar per bork
    Must be on the good traders list
    Be able to get the cigar to me by Dec 8th as I'm starting the contest week on the 9th.

Participants
    MTuccelli
    The Kid
    Robbyras
    CvilleE
    lcpleel
    BigT06
    90+ Irishman
    Im confused, dont we send you two cigars one to review and one to send to the winner?
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    Ok guys I have an idea for a contest utilizing my blog. I would need 7 borks to participate. Each of you would send me 1 cigar. Post it when you say you're in to ensure that's the cigar that you enter. Then I will feature each one of them on my blog. I will do them for 7 days straight. At the end of the 7 days I will hold a vote on the blog and here. Whichever cigar wins the bork who sent it will win all 7 of the entered sticks and I'll match that number with 7(ish) of my own cigars to the winner. Whoever wins would get their cigar back and around 13 others to go with it. If any of you get the bright idea of trying to send me more than 1 well then the extras go to the winner! I want to make nothing off of this just to have a fun contest and get some great pics! The more unique the cigar the better picture potential it has but any and all sticks are welcome.

Rules:
    1 cigar per bork
    Must be on the good traders list
    Be able to get the cigar to me by Dec 8th as I'm starting the contest week on the 9th.

Participants
    MTuccelli
    The Kid
    Robbyras
    CvilleE
    lcpleel
    BigT06
    90+ Irishman
    Im confused, dont we send you two cigars one to review and one to send to the winner?
    It's a cigar photo blog... so I think he is just going to take photos of them... but I could be wrong
    OHH,,I feel stupid,, I thought he was smokin them too..lol Ok well that changes things a little,,going with a Xikar HC..
    The Kid:
    OHH,,I feel stupid,, I thought he was smokin them too..lol Ok well that changes things a little,,going with a Xikar HC..
    Ohh Snap...I tought he was smoking them too, which is why I sent what I did...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Ok guys I have an idea for a contest utilizing my blog. I would need 7 borks to participate. Each of you would send me 1 cigar.
    I think you do send the cigar..Re-read the first post.. All cigars must be sent by Dec.8 by the way
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    hell i almost forgot about this. ill be sending a little smoke that ive been trying to take a decent pic of for a while, but i just dont have a nice camera anymore. it will fly tomorrow.
    Nope not smoking them just photographing and then whoever wins will get the sticks that were entered and some sticks from me.

Got MTuccelli and CvilleE's packages so far. Thanks guys!
    So here is my unofficial "personal" entry to the photo blog... and yes the wife knows and approves.

Contest OVER.... DONE!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    90+ Irishman:
    So here is my unofficial "personal" entry to the photo blog... and yes the wife knows and approves.

Contest OVER.... DONE!
    Contest not over. She is wearing clothes. How could you be so short sighted?
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:

Contest OVER.... DONE!
    Contest not over. She is wearing clothes. How could you be so short sighted?
    This gives new meaning to that question...wrapper or no wrapper.
    Ok so I now have the kid's and the irishman's sticks. BigT is sending his today.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    En route, brother!
    I still think that my original picture submitted should have won this lol ;) Glad it arrived safe E, thanks a ton brother for doing all of this for us!!
    Happy to do it! Very excited to have this contest and have some more fun with the blog. Thanks Brett!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I do wanna add, for the record, that the cigar that I entered is neither my favorite or nearly the most expensive... but it is elegant and beautiful, if you ask me. Can't wait to see how you photograph it.
    BigT06:
    I do wanna add, for the record, that the cigar that I entered is neither my favorite or nearly the most expensive... but it is elegant and beautiful, if you ask me. Can't wait to see how you photograph it.
    That is perfect! Like I said price and all that doesn't matter whatever you think will photograph the best is what's most important
    ok... i'm a slappy... I'll get this out today...
    No worries Robby you have a lot going on right now that is mad important. PM incoming
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Sent my package out before I left for Mexico.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    mine should arive in a day or two. cant wait to see how the pics turn out
    Just curious, this starts tomorrow right? Is the pic order going to be from the 1st post? Gonna be watchin it regardless, just thought I see what the order ended up being....