Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Kuzi's cigar catalog

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    2-13-13 been in humidor since 12-29-12
    CyB by Joya de Nicaragua Corona Real (5.5 x 46)
    Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano
    Binder: Dominican Piloto Cubana (La Canela Region)
    Filler: Nicaragua (Estali (viso) and Omatepe), Peru (Tarapoto region)
    Blender: Dr. Alejandro Mart
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always love the reviews Kuzi, look forward to trying it.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    awesome as always kuzi. cant wait to try this cigar.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Steve2010:
    Thanks for your insight Kuzi! Like BigT said, the OSOK is yet another Room 101 home run.
    i read your review after i did mine and i was very happy to see that you picked up much of the same things i did with mine, especially the vanilla notes.

do you have a blog that we can check out? id love to see that and follow you on twitter if you are there too. im on twitter @kuziscigar

Having one on the way to work tomorrow...excited.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    3-1-13 been in humidor since 11-28-12
    Avo XO Notturno (5 x 42)
    Wrapper: Ecuadorian-grown Connecticut seed
    Binder: Dominican-grown Cuban seed
    Filler: Dominican
    Blender: Hendrick Kelner,

The Avo XO is the second installment of the Avo lineup (released in the early 1990s) and is supposed to be the top of the line as far as regular production Avo cigars go. (The Avo Signature was a cigar designed after the Avo LE 75, and the 787 was designed to mimic the Avo 22 LE amking neither of those “regular production” lines.) The XO is a bit stronger than the Avo classic but not as strong as the Domaine. It is not actually a stronger version on the classic. This blend is its own line of cigars, with its own unique flavors.

Every cigar in the XO line is named after a musical term, mainly because of Avo himself being most well known for his music.
    The word “Notturno” is the Italian version of a musical term meaning that the song is inspired by the night or best listened to during the night. This type of music is generally thought of as tranquil while still being expressive and sometimes lyrical. Should this be expected this out of the Notturno? That is yet to be seen, but a little food for thought: the Allegro vitola is 4.5 x 34 meaning that it will absolutely live up to its name.

The cigar has a nice even tan color to it. The band is gold, cream, black on a creamy-peach color. Its a good looking classic band. The foot seems to have had a difficult go since it was rolled but I dont see it causing any issues.

Out of the cellophane it has a musky sweet smell to it. It feels soft in the hands. Not squishy but as if the wrapper is thick and fuzzy. It feel very good in the hand. The lick on the cap is oily and sweet. There is a slightly tannic quality to it. After a clip with my Xi2 I have a slightly firm draw that has much more of the musky sweet notes found on the bouquet.

My usual soft flame brings this cigar to life. The first few puffs are very creamy and the signature Kelner musk is there is full force. There is also a woody undertone. The finish is all texture. Yes there is a musk note but it just leaves a creamy texture in the mouth. As the cigar begins to settle in there is an earthy note that begins to develop.

The middle third has picked up a woodier profile with the musky cream clinging tenaciously on the finish. This cigar causes the mouth to water. The earth notes become sharper and also shorter. This flavor comes in on the “middle” of the flavor. It shows up just as the smoke is about to be pushed out. This flavor is one of the more “Cubanesque” flavors I have tasted in a non-Cuban cigar. The other flavors in this cigar keep me from claiming that this is a “Cubanesque” cigar, however, there are flavors in there that are similar to some found in a Cuban cigar.

As the XO moves into the final third there is a slight pepper note that is picked up on top of the other flavors that have not diminished in any way. This pepper is soft and balanced and a nice addition to the mix. The only other difference is that the cigar seems to “dry out” in flavor. It does not make the mouth water as much. Still, no complaints here.
    This is how the cigar ends.

Unlike the name implies, I feel that this cigar will be best smoked in the early part of the day, not at night. Its mild to medium in body but very full on flavor.

Burn to the burn
    time: 1h 25min

burn: 10
    draw: 9
    taste: 9
    aftertaste: 10
    construction: 9
    balance: 10
    feel: 9
    overall: 9.4

if you like my reviews please see my blog. If you want to see what im up to between reviews and get micro reviews follow me on twitter (@KuzisCigar) or Facebook

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Nice review kuzi. I love the XO, I found the 50 ring gauge to give me more smoke volume which I preferred but overall, yeah 94-95 on my meter too.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Damnit...this reminded me I need more...
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I've only smoked the classic until I see another sale on the take 5 sampler. Sounds tasty!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    I've only smoked the classic until I see another sale on the take 5 sampler. Sounds tasty!
    if you like the classic, it is very similiar but a bit more in your face. I love them both honestly and would have no problem if either was the only cigar I could buy.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Damnit...this reminded me I need more...
    I know!! Need more..damn
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Great review kuzi! Avo's are a very solid stick IMO and one of the few where the whole line is pretty decent!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    4-9-13 been in humidor since 2-3-13
    San Lotano Oval Habano Corona (5 x 44)
    Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano 2000
    Binder: Nicaragua
    Filler: Nicaragua, Honduras
    Blender: AJ Fernandez

Without smoking it, one thing is for sure: this is a unique cigar. The shape alone sets it apart from all other cigars on the market. It is visually appealing and it sits well in the hand. The true test is how it smokes. There are plenty of cigars out there that look interesting. New shapes don’t always smoke well or catch on. Different shapes/presses aren’t even proven to smoke “better” or “worse” than standard cigars.

We have to look at what we know. We know that the the Ecuadorian Habano 2000 wrapper is going to be strong but smooth. This is a very similar wrapper to AJ Fernandez’s Man O’ War Ruination cigar except that this is a higher priming than the Ruination (ligero) and it has more age than the Ruination (at least 4 years). The higher priming makes it stronger, the age smoother (and darker). I also suspect that this cigar will be smooth because all of the tobacco is aged between 4 years and 7 years before the roll. This cigar seems to be blended for the sake of balance alone.

One more side note before the review actually begins…
    I do find it interesting that this cigar has such a unique and new shape being that it is the flagship of the San Lotano line; a line that was named after the Cuban San Lotano brand AJ’s grandfather owned when he lived in San Luis, Cuba. Cuba is so rich in tradition when it comes to cigars that the shape would not have been thought of and purposefully created. Is this “bucking tradition” or is it innovation? I’m not even sure that question is relevant.

The cigar is a nice dark tan color with a good sheen and an oily feel. It is extremely comfortable in the hand. The band is nothing flashy and is pretty much the Original San Lotano band with a few minor changes.

The smell of this cigar is very classic tobacco/barnyard. A lick on the cap has a hint of sour to it and a hint of spice. A clip with a double guillotine and I have a draw that is on the tight side. There are some good rich earth flavors that hint at raisin. There is also the typical light spice AJ cigars all seem to have.

A light with a soft flame turns this cigar on. The first few puffs are spicy and black pepper. There is a bit of underlying sweetness that will probably come out as the cigar moves along. If I know AJ’s blending style this spicy beginning will mellow out out something round, sweet and unique after about an inch and a half. As the cigar settles from the light the Nicaraguan wood pulp and spice really comes through.

When the spice blast of the San Lotano starts to mellow (almost an inch in) the flavors are earth, leather and wood. There is also a subtle white pepper that ties it all together. Through the nose it is pure Nicaraguan ligero flavor that pulls right through to the finish. The flavors linger on the palate just long enough to tell you when to take another puff. This is a self pacing cigar. There is no thought required. The underlying sweetness mentioned before has a bit of cinnamon to it.

As the mid point passes the cigar becomes significantly more woody. The Nicaraguan ligero flavors are still there and the white pepper is a constant. From here on through to the end of the cigar these are the flavors that are being put out with increasing sharp leather to the end.

The San Lotano Oval Habano got rave reviews and many people place this as not only their favorite AJ Fernandez cigar but one of their favorite cigars overall. However, this cigar did not wow me like other AJ blends have in the past. There is a complexity to it but really, other than the shape, this cigar is just a good cigar. It is not a game changer. It is not as balanced as other AJ blends in my mind.

Burn to the burn
    time: 1 hour 50 min

burn: 10
    draw: 8
    aftertaste: 9
    construction: 9
    balance: 8
    feel: 8
    overall: 8.7

if you like my reviews please see my blog. If you want to see what im up to between reviews and get micro reviews follow me on twitter (@KuzisCigar) or Facebook

• Options
    Thanks for the review Kuzi. Looks a little big for my tastes.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuz, you mentioned an underlying sweetness (and I noted that you smoked a 5x44). When I had the 60rg size the sweetness was definitely upfront, as it is the one unique characteristic that I remember from this cigar. Do you think the extra filler would bring that sweet/cinnamon spice out more?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Corona (5 x 44)
    kuzi16:
    Good Lord man. I smoke slow and I know you smoke slower but damn near 2 hours?!?
  • Options
    Hah, I saw it said corona..but that picture makes it look huge. 2 hours for a corona is impressive..
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I agree with you on AJ's blending style with that initial spiciness. Just smoked a San Lotano Maduro and it was super spicy on the front end. It mellowed quickly to that sweet cedar goodness. My favorite of this line is the Habano.
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    Kuz, you mentioned an underlying sweetness (and I noted that you smoked a 5x44). When I had the 60rg size the sweetness was definitely upfront, as it is the one unique characteristic that I remember from this cigar. Do you think the extra filler would bring that sweet/cinnamon spice out more?
    there is a good chance that could happen. id have to smoke a few of each size to really get the comparison. im not sure im to excited when there are other AJ blends that i fend way better and even a bit cheaper.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    Corona (5 x 44)
    kuzi16:
    Good Lord man. I smoke slow and I know you smoke slower but damn near 2 hours?!?
    i put my cigar down quite a bit. if its in my hand less i puff less often.

i mean seriously, this is why i smoke smaller cigars more and more often.
  • Options
    in honor of corona day (4-12-13) here on the ccom forum ill review a corona. makes sense....

4-12-13 been in humidor since 7-18-09
    Don Diego Coronas Major Tubo (5.5 x 44)
    Wrapper: Connecticut Shade
    Binder: Dominican
    Blender: Jos
  • Options
    4-15-13 been in humidor since 12-27-12
    Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon Robusto (5 x 50)
    Wrapper: West African Cameroon, Dominican Sun-grown
    Binder: Dominican
    Blender: Mike Chiusano (Hendrik Kelner)

thanks to wwhwang for this gift.
    A few of the above notes may seem a bit out of place; two of them actually: Two wrappers and “extra” blender.

The double wrappers have a very easy explanation: All premium Cusano cigars have two wrappers. This is just one with two different wrappers. The standard operating procedure for Cusano was the same wrapper twice with the Cusano 18 (paired maduro and double Connecticut). The concept of two wrappers is not new to Cusano but the different wrappers is.

The double blender isnt really a double blender. Mike Cusano is the original blender of this cigar, however the cigar company was purchased by Davidoff. The Blender that now oversees the production of this brand is Hendrik Kelner. But that isnt even takin into account the fact that Cusano has always has a relationship with Davidoff and I suspect that Kelner had his hand in the blending of the cigar long before Davidoff actually owned the company.

This particular cigar is an example of the new band, or post Davidoff purchase. The band is blue ans cream with silver and black lettering. The color scheme seems as it would be very good on a 57 Chevey Bel-Air. The numbe 59 is prominent on the band. Cusano has a thing with numbers (Cusano 18, Cusano 97, etc). This number on this cigar is to recognize the co-founder and brother of Mike Chiusano, Joe Chiusano's birth year. The wrapper is a very rich brown with a bit of a red tint. The veins are very light and the seams are difficult to see.

The smell of the cigar is sweet earth and a bit of barnyard. A lick on the cap has a sweet taste. There is also a bit of a yeast flavor. It reminds me of the taste of the sediment at the bottom of a bottle conditioned beer. I cut with my Xi2. It cuts almost too easily but with no issue otherwise. The draw is perfect and has hints of sweet earth and licorice. With great disappointment, as the band is removed it takes some of the wrapper with it. This is a major pet peeve of mine. My mindset is now that I must struggle to keep this from cracking the entire cigar.

Due to the wind a soft flame is difficult, even with a wind resistant soft flame. Today I use a Vertigo Nitro Twin Flame torch. The toast is faster than I am used to and I suspect I scorched the foot. The first few puffs confirm that. The bitter taste of tobacco that is burning too hot.

As the cigar starts to settle and cool a leathery flavor develops. There are sweeter undertones and a bit of earth on the finish. Through the nose there is a bit of spice and some woody flavors. The ash falls very early and seems very flaky.

As the cigar gets to the middle third, it smooths out and balances out quite a bit. The underlying sweet is becoming more dominant. The leather flavors are meshing with this very well. It is very approachable. This cigar embodies the sweeter side of umami. The body has reached a very nice medium and so has the flavor. The flavors themselves are defined but all seem fairly light. I would not call this cigar a flavor bomb. It is a nice mellow subtle cigar. Minor burn issues are noted.

The final third is very similar to the middle third. It is well balanced and smooth with a nice underlying sweetness. There is more power than the middle third. This build of power and flavor is keeping this cigar interesting when it would be otherwise static in nature. The flavor has come on strong in this third. It coats the mouth with leather and earth that lingers long on the finish. A very mild spice is there as well. It is almost too subtle to identify. There are a few burn issues in this third, mostly around where the band ripped off a hunk of the wrapper. A corrective light is needed.

This was a good cigar. As it went along it got better. I do feel that if it were a toro it would have been better but ultimately this particular cigar left me wanting more. I'm not sure what more it needed but it failed to amaze me. It did manage to intrigue me and inspire me to try it again in a toro in the future.

Burn to the burn:
    time 1 hour 25 min.

burn: 8
    draw: 10
    construction: 8
    balance: 9
    feel: 8.5
    overall: 8.8

• Options
    Cusano is one brand that I have not really tried many of. I believe I have had one Cusano 18 connie, which I do remember enjoying. I never knew that they used 2 wrappers on each cigar, hmm.

I believe I am becoming a fan of Kelner... would you recommend this particuar cigar (the 59) as a good one to pick up if I'm looking for more of his blends? Any other cusano's?

edit: just bought some zino classic no. 3's after reading your review of em. If anyone hasnt checked out the spring cleaning clearance page, you should... awesome price on the zinos.
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    would you recommend this particuar cigar (the 59) as a good one to pick up if I'm looking for more of his blends? Any other cusano's?
    i wouldnt do cusanos if you are looking for a kelner blending style. i would actually go for griffins, zinos, Avos and of course Davidoff.
    if you are looking to do it on the cheap, check out the 3x3s.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Gray4lines:
    would you recommend this particuar cigar (the 59) as a good one to pick up if I'm looking for more of his blends? Any other cusano's?
    i wouldnt do cusanos if you are looking for a kelner blending style. i would actually go for griffins, zinos, Avos and of course Davidoff.
    if you are looking to do it on the cheap, check out the 3x3s.
    Great, thanks!

I have really started getting into the Avo's, and I hope to try a few more. Will see how I like the Zino classics, never had a Zino before. I really have been wanting to grab a few single davidoffs... maybe that will be next. Although my dad was never much of a smoker, he said that he used to smoke Davidoffs back in the day. He said he liked them because, "you could barely tell that you were even smoking." I assume that means they are super mild and smooth.

I have been wanting more mild to medium sticks lately, it's been fun trying new stuff (like the Avo's) Then again, it's always good to have some Oliva V's and Camacho Triple mad's around too!

Thanks for all your reviews.
  • Options
    4-16-13 been in humidor since 7-21-10
    5 Vegas Series A Apocalypse (6 x 58)
    Wrapper: Costa Rican Maduro
    Binder: Nicaraguan
    Filler: Dominican, Nicaraguan, Honduran
    Blender: Fidel Olivas, Nestor Plasencia

I have smoked a ton of these. For the first three years of my smoking career this was pretty much my go to cigar. I always had a few of these in my humidor. They were handed out as gifts to my friends who wanted a cigar around the fire in the back yard. They made it into every package sent out to cigar forum friends. Then something happened. I stopped smoking them as often. They kind of fell away when new things came along. I started smoking milder cigars. I have not had one in over two years and I have not purchased any since July of 2010. Now I have a few of these 5 Vegas Series As with a few years of age on them. Maybe, after a few years without smoking one, it is time to pull an old favorite out of the humidor and give it a review.

The story of 5 Vegas starts out in the Boom years under the parent company “World Cigar” and was produced by Kiki Berger (of Berger & Argenti and Don Kiki fame). The name 5 Vegas is said to be born of the concept of 5 different tobacco growers getting together and making one single blend. 5 Vegas roughly translates to “5 Fields/Meadows.” As the boom died out many brands struggled and died, and 5 Vegas was suffering the same fate. Cigars International ended up buying the brand. They gave it a facelift and started over. (If you want to try one of the original 5 Vegas Blends then pick up a Don Kiki Red Label) With an approachable price point and a wide variety of flavors 5 Vegas has become a favorite for many smokers.

The Series A was the original Maduro release for the modern incarnation of 5 Vegas. It has had great acclaim by some and great vitriol by others. It has been compared to the Partagas Black Label.

This is a very large cigar for why I usually go for. This will lead to a long smoke time and, with any luck, a cool smoke. The Cellophane is on a bit too tight and to keep the band from coming off I cut off the cellophane. The wrapper is a very dark brown, almost black, look to it. Most of the cigar is wrapped in a cedar sleeve and the band. The only part of the cigar that is exposed is the head. The band is black, gold and white and compliments the cigar very well. I have always liked the presentation of this blend.

The cigar has a woody and barnyard smell to it like most classic maduros do. Once the band and cedar is off the rustic wrapper is fully exposed. A few veins stand out and there is an oily sheen over the entire cigar. A lick on the cap is sharp woody flavor that boarders on sour. It leaves an oily feel to the lips and tongue. I cut with my Xi2 double guillotine. The draw is a touch tight. The flavors on the cold draw are coco and damp earth.

I use a soft flame to light.
    The first few flavors are earth and cedar. Through the nose there is a heavy wood and mustiness. Almost immediately a sizable crack in the wrapper appears. In the foot and begins to spread. Almost every puff another little crack is heard. This could explain the cellophane being to tight. The cigar is bunched with too much tobacco. The heat is now expanding the tobacco causing the fragile wrapper leaf to crack. The good news is that the flavors are decent and it is not bad enough to cause me to put the cigar down.

As I push my way through the major construction and ensuing burn issues, I am actually very happy with the strong cedar flavors. These come though both on the palate and through the nose. There is a nice sweetness that works with the earth undertones.

As the cigar reaches the middle third the wrapper stops cracking and the burn line is quickly catching up to the end of the cracks. A lighter coffee/coco not has entered the mix and the cigar has generally mellowed out. The cedar flavors are still there but they are calmer.

As the cigar enters the final third the construction issues rear their ugly head again with more wrapper cracking. This is not as bad as the beginning of the cigar but still an issue. In this final third the flavors make a transition to the nutty side of things.

This is how the cigar ends.

Besides the disastrous oversight of quality control allowing this cigar to get through to me, this cigar was perfectly enjoyable, though not very complex. This cigar could have easily scored an 8.9 or a 9.0 had the construction issues not brought down the quality of the burn and experience.

Burn to the nub
    time: 2 hours 30 min

burn: 7
    draw: 9
    construction: 7
    balance: 9
    feel: 8
    overall: 8.2

• Options
    Thanks for this review. The 'A' is among my favorites; I am a big fan of the noticeable cedar flavors mixed with the slightly sweet cocoa. It's an all around winner for me.

I have never had a serious construction flaw with any of these (actually these are some of the most consistent cigars I have smoked and always hold a long ash), although like other costa rican wrapped cigars I have smoked, the wrapper does seem very thin and fragile.

The oldest I had was from around winter 2011, so right at a year and 1/4, and although I didn't notice a big change in flavor, they are slightly cleaner tasting and less earthy than when fresh.

The new size is pretty cool too, (an interesting figurado shape). I picked up a few and will be sitting on them for a while! I always buy 'A's when they are on sale.
  • Options
    4-19-13 been in humidor since 3-13-13
    CLE Corojo Corona Gorda (5.75x46)
    Wrapper: Honduran Corojo
    Binder: Honduran
    Filler: Honduran
    Blender: Christian Eiroa

Christian Eiroa started Camacho with the original non-Cuban Corojo seed. They were the first company to do so. Camacho pretty much built their brand name off of the reputation of powerful cigars with a refined spice that comes standard with a Honduran tobacco. In so me regards, Camacho is synonymous with Honduran tobacco, specifically the corojo leaf. However, in 2008 Davidoff acquired Camacho from the Eiroa Family.

Though Christian Eiroa still had a hand in Camacho, the company was no longer his project. He decided to form his own cigar company and he name it after himself: CLE (Christian Luis Eiroa). This is Eiroa's second chance, or redo. With the concept of making this his and “What would you do if you were able to do it all over again?" he started to blend. One of the initial blends had focus on the corojo leaf that made his family and Honduran tobacco famous. This bend, of course is the CLE Corojo. It was part of an initial release for the band and debuted on July 5, 2012 (40th birthday if I am not mistaken).

The CLE corojo is rolled in the same factory as Camacho (they are still friends) and use 100% authentic Corojo wrapper but this time around we will find a shift to the medium side of things as apposed to the full end of the spectrum. These cigars will also be dated for vintage because “Tobacco changes every year,” according to Eiroa, but keeping to Cuban tradition, these dates will be according to production not to the harvest vintage. The CLE Corojo under review is dated 2012.

The cigar has a medium brown wrapper that is even in tone. There are a few veins but they do not seem to dominant. The band is silver and gray with the production year (2012) in red on the side. Its a fairly simple presentation.

Out of the cellophane, the cigar has a velvety feel to it. The Smell of the cigar actually reminds me more of pipe tobacco than of a standard cigar, that is to say it is a bit sweeter and maybe has a hint of raisin to it. The lick on the cap has little flavor other than a light sour note but once it is cut, there are sweeter raisin flavors much like the smell. The draw us perfect; it has just enough resistance to let you know you are puffing on a cigar but no so much that it is laborious.

I light with a soft flame.
    The first few puffs are warm and gently spicy. There is a bit of a clove impression along with the “autumn” flavors I think of when I think “corojo” cigars. Through the nose there is spice and a bit of mustiness. The spice lingers long on the finish. It is a distinct black pepper. As the cigar begins to settle in a very light floral impression develops, the spice tones down a bit and a more nutty woody flavor comes out. The cigar has found its stride and does so well. The spice on the finish is long and has a sweet note to it. It is very balanced and interesting pretty much right off the bat.

The cigars middle third is a bit more woody and nutty and has reached a medium body fairly quickly. This leads me to believe that the claim that it is a medium bodied cigar will not hold true by the time the end is reached, that is if it continues to increase in power. Even though it has gained power early, the cigar remains elegant and balanced with a the spice being soft and in the finish. The finish also has a bit of a nutty flavor that I enjoy quite a bit. This is the flavor that I usually associate with Honduran tobacco. There is a nice roundness to this cigar.

The final third finds a way to smooth out even as it ticks up in power. It is now a medium-full smoke with the same flavors as above but smoother and less spice. There is even a sweeter note on the initial flavor. The burn has been good so far with only a touch up or two. The depth of this cigar is simply wonderful. Every puff is rich, complex and satisfying.

I wish it would last a bit longer

Burn to the burn
    time 2 hours even

burn: 9
    draw: 10
    taste: 10
    construction: 10
    balance: 10
    feel: 9
    overall: 9.5

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    This is why I NEVER rate/review a cigar on the first one I smoke. The one I had was absolutely horrid. Bad draw, bad burn,bad taste. Now, I have to go and try one or two more just to make sure it wasn't a fluke.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    curtpick:
    This is why I NEVER rate/review a cigar on the first one I smoke. The one I had was absolutely horrid. Bad draw, bad burn,bad taste. Now, I have to go and try one or two more just to make sure it wasn't a fluke.
    I'm glad you said this Curt. I had exactly the same experience.
  • Options
    i have only had one so im not really sure i would base the entire line off of this review. i know i wont.