Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    90+ Irishman:
    Aaron is food people and a close personal friend of mine
    Thats funny the girls from that pic are food people to!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    Our mistakes do not define us, but rather what we do with the knowledge of our mistakes from here forwards. Aaron has ALWAYS been a stand-up citizen and friend, lets not hang him up on the cross guys because we have all done something a little thick-headed before. Don't cast the first stone... right? -- Brett
    Well Said Brett!!! Personally I would of counseled Aaron in private regarding this given the opportunity. Given the graciousness of CCom and their excellent customer service it would be the right thing to forgo any errors they have made in the advertisements.
    Thank you Rudy, I very much appreciate the support brother. Aaron is food people and a close personal friend of mine as well so I knew that how it came across was a mistake and not what he intended and so I tried to give some brothers a little perspective until Aaron could respond so that it wouldn't get out of hand vim very proud of many many brothers in here and this is a great place. I think it's time to move forward with purpose and get back to the crazy antics!!! Which reminds me, Rudy if you receive anymore Ramen... Well put some of that new hot sauce with it and smoke a good stick after ;) (Insert evil laugh here)
    Ahhh I see great minds think alike, as I was thinking of doing just that!!! I wonder if the Hot Sauce would help on Teeges girls... LMAO
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teege:
    90+ Irishman:
    Lol total typo meant good people, but funny regardless lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Teege:
    90+ Irishman:
    IDK its all coming togther now,, Ramen,, Teeges girls and a bottle of Hot sauce,,, IrishMan you like to live on the edge!!!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    Teege:
    90+ Irishman:
    IDK its all coming togther now,, Ramen,, Teeges girls and a bottle of Hot sauce,,, IrishMan you like to live on the edge!!!!
    What can I say Danger is my middle name, well that and total goober, smartass, and Alan. It's a long middle name but it works lol ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Two deals sold out already? Oh well... at least I got the Cyber Monday Extended deal! LOL
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i didnt intend this to turn into a pile on against anyone. i was just trying to point out in a funny way that this could be taken wrong by the good folk at Ccom.

Vulchor took it exactly the way i intended it.
    Vulchor:
    Ill add a bit of fuel to the fire here to say I thought Kuzi's comment was funny (which is why I posted LOL)-----I didnt say that Aarons idea was wrong.....didnt say it was right either, but I do see the mans point.
    it was tongue in cheek and was supposed to be as a joke between friends...
    maybe a funny way to inspire a second thought.

no hard feelings i hope.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Aj seconds Toro on daily deal:)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I'm sorely tempted, hoping these are Man o' War.... but in that other thread many have reported varying blends for the toros. Unsure if I'll bite.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    I'm sorely tempted, hoping these are Man o' War.... but in that other thread many have reported varying blends for the toros. Unsure if I'll bite.
    no worry, too late,lol
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I can't look at the DD or CSS. Humi gonna jump up and smack me for not treating it right lol
  • Options
    Now I have to wait and see what they are when they get here!!!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    When I saw those Aj 2nds last night I was just waiting to see how fast they sold out.
  • Options
    scarlin:
    When I saw those Aj 2nds last night I was just waiting to see how fast they sold out.
    Yeah already had three from before, but when I got home from GB after midnight, figured what the he!! and pulled the trigger again!!
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Looks like they removed the AJ seconds and added something else!
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    Looks like they removed the AJ seconds and added something else!
    Yeah i thought they would go....
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Am I crazy or did the price change today on the daily deal for Centurions? I would swear the price was $25 this morning and now it is $29.95.
  • Options
    Yes it changed, you weren't seeing things
  • Options
    so is that a gurkha dos capos blue steel or ??? ,lol
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    what does anyone think of that siglo sampler?
  • Options
    Andy D was talking about those fighting **** saying he thought they were a good value. I see theyre now on the daily deal..FWIW
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i was wanting to try those...and this just had to be the night i decided to jump on the SS and caught another mazo of AJ's Fresh-Rolled...(literally as soon as i got on, didnt even look at the recent sales or go back to see what came up next.)
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Andy D was talking about those fighting **** saying he thought they were a good value. I see theyre now on the daily deal..FWIW
    I bit on this one, for the price it is worth a shot....
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    The Kid:
    Well if you dont like em Im sure you'll find someone who wants to smoke some ......wait for it.......Ah nevermind too easy..
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:
    The Kid:
    Well if you dont like em Im sure you'll find someone who wants to smoke some ......wait for it.......Ah nevermind too easy..
    If you want some of the fighting **** that bad just say so...I'll send you some..lol...wait for it...done!
  • Options
    might pair up well with some fighting **** 103 bourbon,lol
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas AAA Lancero. Anyone had this vitola before?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    5 Vegas AAA Lancero. Anyone had this vitola before?
    you would
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'm a big fan of the AAA. The picture makes it look like these have a different wrapper. The robusto extra AAA's are jet black. Hmmmm....
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    CAcigarguy007:
    So did anyone get in on that #2 typo? Wish I'd logged on earlier, I would gave been all over that! I'm sure some of you got lucky.
    I fugure that c.com is pretty reasonable with their pricing, and as a general rule, I don't take advantage of mistakes and typos.