Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I'm a big fan of the AAA. The picture makes it look like these have a different wrapper. The robusto extra AAA's are jet black. Hmmmm....
    I see that too, those look pretty good, I'm really thinking about getting those!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed a AAA corona that I had a while back. I have enjoyed other lanceros also. Might have to bite. It does look like a lighter wrapper, but it may just be the lighting in the picture.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Pvnishers tubos for $3/cigar
    Stop teasing me, CCOM.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Stop teasing me, CCOM.

yup i snagged me some this morning!!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    reggie713:
    jgibv:
    Stop teasing me, CCOM.

I too snagged some this morning. All day long at work I have been thinking about snagging some more...what to do...just hope they are as good as they sound :D
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    reggie713:
    jgibv:
    Stop teasing me, CCOM.

I too snagged some this morning. All day long at work I have been thinking about snagging some more...what to do...just hope they are as good as they sound :D
    Everybody had me scared of the punisher! Make sure to eat, there is so much spice! I loved the one I was gifted!! The spice was mostly on the lips, like eating hot wings! LOL. the one I had, had a year on it. So, ima smoke one shortly after I get them, and rest some if need be. I can't wait til Saturday!!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    RampMonkey:
    reggie713:
    jgibv:
    Stop teasing me, CCOM.

Everybody had me scared of the punisher! Make sure to eat, there is so much spice! I loved the one I was gifted!! The spice was mostly on the lips, like eating hot wings! LOL. the one I had, had a year on it. So, ima smoke one shortly after I get them, and rest some if need be. I can't wait til Saturday!!!
    Wondering who would win...these or the 601 la bomba?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Haven't had a 601 la bomba, are they super spicy also?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    RampMonkey:
    reggie713:
    jgibv:
    Stop teasing me, CCOM.

IMO - there's definitely a difference.

Had a pvnisher ROTT when they were first released ---- OMG lots of kick !!!
    Smoked some after 6 & 12 months too, much more mellow and not as much up front punch-in-the-face spice.

The ROTT one was hot in the make-your-lips-numb sort of way.
    And another word to the wise - be careful of what you touch until you wash your cigar-holding hand ... made the mistake of rubbing my eyes with the same hand I was holding the pvnisher with. Bad choice.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Not bad Oval Sampler........:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    MVW67:
    Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy. Really want this. Must not buy.
    LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    ///agreed ...but this seems to b normal ccom price...just saying for what it is worth
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    But it's a great deal. 8 ovals for less than $3 each. Pus you get to y the puro and mow maduro in the oval size and shape. I definitely picked this up.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    thinking about it but i cant decided between that and the ashtray. i'd like to know the ashtray size. also, no room. i need to get somkin but it's cold outside.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    thinking about it but i cant decided between that and the ashtray. i'd like to know the ashtray size. also, no room. i need to get somkin but it's cold outside.
    From another site it appears the ashtray is 8"x8"
  • Options
    dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    ddubridge:
    You need to move here to southern Cali...the weathers always great for smoking!
  • Options
    Debating on picking up the AJ Fernandez SE Oval Sampler myself. Has the Man O' Wars that I still want to try...
  • Options
    biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    mr.wendell1979:
    Debating on picking up the AJ Fernandez SE Oval Sampler myself. Has the Man O' Wars that I still want to try...
    If I had not just bought the AJ corona sampler I would be all over this!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I picked that deal up recently and I must say they're even prettier in person. I'm sure that's helpful information lol.
  • Options
    biodarwin:
    mr.wendell1979:
    If I had not just bought the AJ corona sampler I would be all over this!

Lol... The reason I'm debating is that I'm still waiting on my replacement Humi. First one I got came with the lid in two pieces... So I bought the new one from the sprint sale.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    I picked that deal up recently and I must say they're even prettier in person. I'm sure that's helpful information lol.
    Why must you hurt me?
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Agreed with everything on this AJ Oval sampler...my point was only that if you dont have the funds right now...dont sweat it, as this is seems to be the 'normal' price point. An amazing sampler, as u get to try a few unique smokes in an apparent great size and shape...i have only had 1 SL oval...and it was great...as all of AJ's stuff is to me. So buy away, as i was NOT trying to dusuade anyone. As per an ashtray, while cool and all, you cant smoke it, it doesnt age well...and many other things can be used to collect ashes...including the ground...just saying...esp if funds are limited and your tastes are developing. Personally not had too many Cusano's but those few i did torch, wont have been buying too many more.
  • Options
    dsayles:
    ddubridge:
    You need to move here to southern Cali...the weathers always great for smoking!
    i like my location, just not the weather. praying for a mild winter.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    ddubridge:
    From another site it appears the ashtray is 8"x8"
    thanks
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    No excuses Im outside at least 4 times a week. Dress in layers lol underarmor hoods r a nice touch also. LOL
  • Options
    Gaetano7890:
    ddubridge:
    No excuses Im outside at least 4 times a week. Dress in layers lol underarmor hoods r a nice touch also. LOL
    yup, thats the problem. i am also out side about 4 times a week. freezing my a$$ off
  • Options
    My Father Sampler

two things, clearly not a 6x60 graycliff and this is pretty damn good deal right?

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=815&campsrc=true
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    ddubridge:
    My Father Sampler

two things, clearly not a 6x60 graycliff and this is pretty damn good deal right?

I got confused when I saw the 6x60 Graycliff header myself. It's since been corrected. And yes, that's a fantastic deal.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    ddubridge:
    My Father Sampler

I got confused when I saw the 6x60 Graycliff header myself. It's since been corrected. And yes, that's a fantastic deal.
    I figured it wouldn't be long till they got it fixed.