Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    brianetz1:
    DPG Blue 10 for 39.99.......right about now is when i am hating winning the cigar lotto because there is no way the wife is game for me to buy those
    Good price & a GREAT smoke (IMO). It's nearly as good a price as the lowest Sprint Sale price I've seen (without the waiting) and also cheaper than the ones currently at the devil site.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    PAtoNH:
    brianetz1:
    DPG Blue 10 for 39.99.......right about now is when i am hating winning the cigar lotto because there is no way the wife is game for me to buy those
    Good price & a GREAT smoke (IMO). It's nearly as good a price as the lowest Sprint Sale price I've seen (without the waiting) and also cheaper than the ones currently at the devil site.
    I ended up digging into my emergency stash and just gave the wife the cash. I've never seen them this low in that type of bulk. Maybe 2 or 3 in a sampler, but not 10 at 3.99
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    PAtoNH:
    brianetz1:
    I ended up digging into my emergency stash and just gave the wife the cash. I've never seen them this low in that type of bulk. Maybe 2 or 3 in a sampler, but not 10 at 3.99
    They are FABULOUS!! Is Summer here yet?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    DD needs more coronas!
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Well I couldn't turn this deal down. No way. :)
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    PAtoNH:
    brianetz1:
    They are FABULOUS!! Is Summer here yet?
    They are ***kin' FABULOUS!… I've loved all the original DPG Blue's I've smoked. I'm tempted to hit the button and I already have a stash...
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ask and you shall receive. Man O' War Ruination Corona on the DD. Oddly enough, CCom does not even offer the corona on the MOW page.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm...seeing as how asking sometimes relates to getting, how about those six-packs with 3 Illusione and 3 Particulares I keep missing on the sprint sale?
  • Options
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE **** ME!!!!!!! I checked out the Sprint Sale immediately after posting the above post, and guess what they had up? The Illusione/Particulares six packs! By the time I signed in, they were already gone!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Just posted on the things I hate thread, but I saw the DPG deal, and shot an email to my wife. She replied back that I should buy them...but it was after the last time I checked email for the day and I didn't see it until this morning. Gaaaaarrrrhhhhh. She never knows what sticks to buy, so she's asked me to send her deals that sound good. She actually likes to buy sticks FOR me rather than me buying sticks. Then she can't say I've spent too much and be mad at me, or something. Same money from the same account, but I'll accept the gifts when she gives them. Only this time, it wasn't a gift so much as a "do it".
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Ask and you shall receive. Man O' War Ruination Corona on the DD. Oddly enough, CCom does not even offer the corona on the MOW page.
    Hmmm. Never had the Ruination. Love the Armada and PA; Virtue ain't bad, either. Side projects I had were okay. But never the Ruination. Corona, you say?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    Just posted on the things I hate thread, but I saw the DPG deal, and shot an email to my wife. She replied back that I should buy them...but it was after the last time I checked email for the day and I didn't see it until this morning. Gaaaaarrrrhhhhh. She never knows what sticks to buy, so she's asked me to send her deals that sound good. She actually likes to buy sticks FOR me rather than me buying sticks. Then she can't say I've spent too much and be mad at me, or something. Same money from the same account, but I'll accept the gifts when she gives them. Only this time, it wasn't a gift so much as a "do it".

Most of the time, if you email one of the reps, they can re-do the DD for you, in case you missed it or whatever.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Martel:

Most of the time, if you email one of the reps, they can re-do the DD for you, in case you missed it or whatever.
    Good to know...thanks.

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone ever had the La Gloria Rabito's? They looked too cool to pass up. I can't say that I've ever had an LGC stick.

I also had to jump on some clearance Room 101's and CAO Brazilia's
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Gray4lines:
    Anyone ever had the La Gloria Rabito's? They looked too cool to pass up. I can't say that I've ever had an LGC stick.

I couldn't resist ordering the 601 Oscuro.
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    Gray4lines:

I've never had any of the 601's. Are they good?
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    curtiscr79:
    Gray4lines:

the 601 blue maduros are one of my favorite maduros.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Gray4lines:
    curtiscr79:
    Gray4lines:

I agree, I have a few left in my humidor.
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    brianetz1:
    Gray4lines:
    curtiscr79:
    Gray4lines:

what about the greens??
  • Options
    PAtoNH:
    curtiscr79:
    brianetz1:
    Gray4lines:
    curtiscr79:
    Gray4lines:

what about the greens??
    I didn't like the greens as much.....there was a bitter note that carried that I wasn't a fan of
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I have enjoyed the ones I've had. There a pretty potent smoke in comparison to the other 601 besides the La Bomba. They are a dry smoke, in my opinion if a Cuban Classic and a My Father Le Biou had a child it would be a green 601.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890:
    I have enjoyed the ones I've had. There a pretty potent smoke in comparison to the other 601 besides the La Bomba. They are a dry smoke, in my opinion if a Cuban Classic and a My Father Le Biou had a child it would be a green 601.
    Oh, I absolutely love the cuban classics. I may have to try these sometime.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890:
    I really like the green, it has this salty characteristic that I really enjoy. I have liked most of the cigars I have had with an Oscuro wrapper. LCD Colorado Oscuro and the Casa Magna Oscuro are high on my list, they will sneak up on you so make sure you have something in your stomach.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a daily deal, but just saw that ccom has the DPJ Series JJ on sale. Not familiar with this one, and couldn't find any information on the reviews about it. Anyone like these? Usually can't go wrong with DPG
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Hey sherm, its one of the original DPG's and unlike any other. I pretty much like anything DPG's hand is in. Don't care for the JJ. HOWEVER, if you haven't had it and its cheap enough worth a shot right? Most B&Ms I've been in don't care the DPG line anymore so it's basically an online stick.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Gray4lines:
    curtiscr79:
    Gray4lines:

I've had the EO 601 Green, Blue and La Bomba and liked them all. Still have a few. I've only had the Blue that is now Espinosa and really can't taste much difference. The band is slightly different.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Hey sherm, its one of the original DPG's and unlike any other. I pretty much like anything DPG's hand is in. Don't care for the JJ. HOWEVER, if you haven't had it and its cheap enough worth a shot right? Most B&Ms I've been in don't care the DPG line anymore so it's basically an online stick.

OK, thanks. It was listed as one of the originals, so was just curious. I have wasted more money of worse things, so may give them a chance. Thanks
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    madurofan:

OK, thanks. It was listed as one of the originals, so was just curious. I have wasted more money of worse things, so may give them a chance. Thanks
    ...and if you dont like them I would be happy to try and trade you out of the rest.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    rsherman24:
    madurofan:

...and if you dont like them I would be happy to try and trade you out of the rest.

Cool. I'll keep that in mind either way. Always up for a trade to try some new cigars.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like today's deal. Wish it was tomorrow's deal dang it. Maybe tomorrow's will be a good one. Those AB's are great imo if anyone is on the fence jump on them.