Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    jsnake:
    I like today's deal. Wish it was tomorrow's deal dang it. Maybe tomorrow's will good a good one. Those AB's are great imo if anyone is on the fence jump on them.
    I agree, I snagged a 10 pack..
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious about today's NUB deal. Never had one (of any NUB blend), but I really like Oliva's CT Reserve. Any thoughts?

And how's come the RyJ "Read More" description brings up the Oliva Serie V Melanio description? I had to click back and forth a few times b/c I got excited. I likely would have jumped all over that price for Melanios.

Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    I'm curious about today's NUB deal. Never had one (of any NUB blend), but I really like Oliva's CT Reserve. Any thoughts?

And how's come the RyJ "Read More" description brings up the Oliva Serie V Melanio description? I had to click back and forth a few times b/c I got excited. I likely would have jumped all over that price for Melanios.

If you like a good mild jump on the NUB deal. If it was one of the other blends I would but these are too mild for me. Good but mild. The RyJ I have no idea about.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Martel:

If you like a good mild jump on the NUB deal. If it was one of the other blends I would but these are too mild for me. Good but mild.
    Agree with Jake on the Nubs. I think that's a pretty fair price.
    Never had a bad Nub, construction is always good and they burn well. I've not had this size but I love the Nub Connies in the other sizes (464T is my fav).

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Martel:

Oh, the Melanio's are today's deal...but a 5er instead of 10. Still a good price, but not as jaw-dropping.

Is anyone else not getting dd emails anymore? I get the blitz and newsletters, still, just no dd.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    Martel:

Oh, the Melanio's are today's deal...but a 5er instead of 10. Still a good price, but not as jaw-dropping.

Is anyone else not getting dd emails anymore? I get the blitz and newsletters, still, just no dd.
    Same here. I am going to pass on this DD. In my opinion there hasn't been anything new at jaw dropping deals like there use to be. I would have thought this being the slow period for the industry that they would have been pushing the better deals. Oh well, I guess it is time to check the auctions and show my B&M some love.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    Martel:
    Martel:

Same here. I am going to pass on this DD. In my opinion there hasn't been anything new at jaw dropping deals like there use to be. I would have thought this being the slow period for the industry that they would have been pushing the better deals. Oh well, I guess it is time to check the auctions and show my B&M some love.
    ? really DPG blues for 3.99 a stick is pretty darn jaw dropping. They have jaw dropping, but it is normally only one or two deals a week that are really good.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    curtiscr79:
    Martel:
    Martel:

? really DPG blues for 3.99 a stick is pretty darn jaw dropping. They have jaw dropping, but it is normally only one or two deals a week that are really good.
    I missed that one.. Dang it, I try to check every day. I just went back and looked. It was Sunday the 9th, I need to do better at checking over the weekend. It is easy to check during the week, I am stuck at a computer for 9 hrs a day.
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    brianetz1:
    curtiscr79:
    Martel:
    Martel:

I missed that one.. Dang it, I try to check every day. I just went back and looked. It was Sunday the 9th, I need to do better at checking over the weekend. It is easy to check during the week, I am stuck at a computer for 9 hrs a day.
    I'm the same. Easy to miss the daily deals on weekends. I saw this one, but didn't purchase in time (see above). Never got a chance to email the beard the next day.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Good deal on 5 vegas cask strength.

Speaking of deals, how did I miss the Expert Picks this month? The Wife will be glad they sold that one out.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Good deal on 5 vegas cask strength.
    nice deal....that pic is great
  • Options
    MOW VIRTUE FTW on the deal right now
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    MOW VIRTUE FTW on the deal right now
    Damn you Brian! One hour away from totally missing this deal. Now I have to think about it.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grabbed the My Father five pack...never had them but they sound great!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Stubble:
    I grabbed the My Father five pack...never had them but they sound great!
    good call....i love the le biju. The price isn't the best I have seen but you will not be disappointed with the cigars.
  • Options
    Well, im all out of dough but there are some good ones today. Damn you Ccom!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    601 Green Oscuro is an outstanding smoke. Medium bodied but tons of flavor and we'll made.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Isn't that how it always works?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    601 Green Oscuro is an outstanding smoke. Medium bodied but tons of flavor and we'll made.
    You must be looking at a different daily deal them I am
    ejgorman:
    ddubridge:
    Isn't that how it always works?
    Yes. After the Beards email and the Kelly Deal, My cigar budget is flat broke. Lanceros and MF sampler. Good stuff.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    True dat bro....

That MF sampler and 5V A are legit. Wish I could bomb a box of those MFs to my boy Royln too since he's a hoe. Can't this time around unfortunately.....hopefully no one else has that idea though.....

• Options
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    True dat bro....

That MF sampler and 5V A are legit. Wish I could bomb a box of those MFs to my boy Royln too since he's a hoe. Can't this time around unfortunately.....hopefully no one else has that idea though.....
    you know it crossed my mind.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attention: DDUB
    Your dream has come true!! The LOG is on the daily deal.... Praise God.... Yikes!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Your dream has come true!! The LOG is on the daily deal.... Praise God.... Yikes!
    LOL!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    Bigshizza:
    LOL!
    I've been waiting for this day all my life! Now I can order some for DZR!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    Bigshizza:
    LOL!

Funny, he was the first person that came to my mind as well. Will they even fit in a Stogie Stand man?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    dear god man...
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I actually want to try those.... Anybody want to try some with me?

A.j.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't say it's a bad name for it
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Massive 6.0"x70 Size

Medium to Full-Bodied With Notes Of Pepper, Coffee, & Sweet Cedar

""""" Hours Of Relaxation"""""

lol
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    Bigshizza:
    LOL!
    I dare you....