Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:
    Avo's on the DD today. Good deal! That is typically what they go for on sprintsale too (when they show up).

Hopped on the deal and added some of the Avo puritos for a quick smoke as recommended by Catfish .
    DAAMMMMMMMIT!!!
    Lololol!!! You missed? :(
    and I was just asking about these damn things!
    Bump for Daniel. Did you see the week-long deal on Avo's?
    No. Where? Mind PMing it to me? Or bump the link. Thanks
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:
    Avo's on the DD today. Good deal! That is typically what they go for on sprintsale too (when they show up).

Hopped on the deal and added some of the Avo puritos for a quick smoke as recommended by Catfish .
    DAAMMMMMMMIT!!!
    Pm to you!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:

DAAMMMMMMMIT!!!
    Pm to you!
    Mind sending me a link on this deal?
  • Options
    Anyone had those Fonseca connies? Drew? (I know you were trying out budget connies) they look good, but I didnt find much on them. I will have to add them to the list to try.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Anyone had those Fonseca connies? Drew? (I know you were trying out budget connies) they look good, but I didnt find much on them. I will have to add them to the list to try.
    I've heard from guys at my shop they are awesome. They actually sell out all the time, and these guys aren't hacks smoking them. I'm curious as well...would jump if I hadn't just dropped a benjamin with Andy. If anyone gets them, I'm down to trade for a couple.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Gray4lines:
    I've heard from guys at my shop they are awesome. They actually sell out all the time, and these guys aren't hacks smoking them. I'm curious as well...would jump if I hadn't just dropped a benjamin with Andy. If anyone gets them, I'm down to trade for a couple.
    Great, Ill definitely get some in the future. Andy loves to take my money...and I love to give it to him. Someone has to pay for his new house!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    catfishbluezz:
    Gray4lines:
    Great, Ill definitely get some in the future. Andy loves to take my money...and I love to give it to him. Someone has to pay for his new house!
    Great! Do I have to be the guy? I haven't had them yet, but it sounds like it wont long now.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    It's like they know when I have some extra cash.

Me: I will just save this, I think.
    CCom: Hey look, MB3s.
    Me: fml.
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    jthanatos:

funny how that works huh...
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    jthanatos:

The funny part is I just smoked my last one this weekend and was commenting to my bro in law that I was going to need to keep an eye out for more. Now, I am not saying that CCom is an obvious NSA front orginazation that monitors my cell phone for cigar related tips... but they totally are. Luckily, Chairman Meow and I have prepared for this day.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    insomnniapb:
    jthanatos:

The funny part is I just smoked my last one this weekend and was commenting to my bro in law that I was going to need to keep an eye out for more. Now, I am not saying that CCom is an obvious NSA front orginazation that monitors my cell phone for cigar related tips... but they totally are. Luckily, Chairman Meow and I have prepared for this day.
    That will keep the black helicopters away! Lmao
  • Options
    Double
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    insomnniapb:
    jthanatos:

Lolololol!!!!

if anyone is allowed to read my mind, cigar.com can!!! (More lanceros and kristoff stuff!)
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    jthanatos:
    insomnniapb:
    jthanatos:

YOU MADE MY DAY LMFAO !

The look on the cat's face is priceless
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    insomnniapb:
    jthanatos:

Crazy ass Iowans !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    jthanatos:
    insomnniapb:
    jthanatos:

Crazy ass Iowans !
    GAAaah! the Dreaded Legion of Foil!!!
    Foiled again!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I mean 40% of the normal cost. I'll bite.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    yup! jumped all over those master blends!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    curtpick:
    jthanatos:
    insomnniapb:
    jthanatos:

Crazy ass Iowans !
    GAAaah! the Dreaded Legion of Foil!!!
    Foiled again!
    Lmao too funny! True Fact The CIA implanted a Microphone device into a pet for surveillance, I cant rmember who or if it was a dog or cat,, I think it was a cat. Better chech the kitty , looks like she knows something
    I just checked it was called operation acoustic kitty
    http://io9.com/the-cias-secret-experiments-to-turn-cats-into-spies-453478752
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    MB IIIs got me........first time I've bought here in a long time.......... They are tough to get at $4........throw in free shipping = no brainer
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I had to bite on the MBIII's and LPUC's from the weekly deal.
  • Options
    hope that's not a typo
    10 undercrowns for under $40
    I'm in.......
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    hope that's not a typo
    10 undercrowns for under $40
    I'm in.......
    either a typo or they sold out of undercrowns. My bet is on a typo and the easiest way to fix it is to post sold out.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typo or not I got my order in at 00:15. It was still going at 06:00. Surprised it lasted that long.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Typo or not I got my order in at 00:15. It was still going at 06:00. Surprised it lasted that long.
    +1
    I was supposed to on a buying hiatus, (since going a bit crazy at that "well known" auction site a few weeks back snapping up triple maduros, MB IIIs and Fuentes)......
    but geez.....
    I took all my will power to just buy one............I wanted to buy four!

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    Rhamlin:
    +1
    I was supposed to on a buying hiatus, (since going a bit crazy at that "well known" auction site a few weeks back snapping up triple maduros, MB IIIs and Fuentes)......
    but geez.....
    I took all my will power to just buy one............I wanted to buy four!

Yeah I'm on a buying break to. But I had to pull the trigger on this.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i just bought the weekend AJ blitz, so i didn't pull the trigger.
  • Options
    Padilla Deal seems good. Lots of good stuff in there. If I wasn't working on another deal I would pull the trigger.

On another note. I don't really know about the AJ Signature. Limited and HTF? Different band? IDK.
  • Options
    Another good round seems like.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Another good round seems like.
    Thinking about the punishers .... only have 1 left.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *