Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000 pass?

Comments

• spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Direwolf:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    No one really cares about delays. It would be odd if this thing moves faster than a person a week.
    Sorry for the slight delay. I was going to ship on Friday and was called out of townfor the weekend.
    STOP SAYING SORRY lol its all good.
    He secretly was getting an MRI done... He's taken alot of blows to the head lately.
    Ziiiiiiinnnnnngggg......LMAO....
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    No one really cares about delays. It would be odd if this thing moves faster than a person a week.
    Sorry for the slight delay. I was going to ship on Friday and was called out of townfor the weekend.
    STOP SAYING SORRY lol its all good.
    I'm not sorry for being sorry...sorry bout it!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    sorry for yelling about saying sorry. BUT STOP SAYING SORRY. :D
    lcpleel:
    :)
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Takes and puts to come, package arrived this afternoon.
    lcpleel...ygpm

takes:
    bag 2
    lfd air bender
    padron family reserve 45 years

Bag 3
    brickhouse
    5v classic

puts
    bag 2
    anejo 55
    casa magna oscuro churchill

bag 3
    don pepin black label cuban classic
    5v miami

I suppose this will go out Tue because of the presidents' day holiday.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    PM Sent...
    chemforever:

takes:
    bag 2
    lfd air bender
    padron family reserve 45 years

Bag 3
    brickhouse
    5v classic

puts
    bag 2
    anejo 55
    casa magna oscuro churchill

bag 3
    don pepin black label cuban classic
    5v miami

I suppose this will go out Tue because of the presidents' day holiday.
    Just asking....Which cigar are you trading that is equal to the Padron Family Reserve?? Thanks.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    Just asking....Which cigar are you trading that is equal to the Padron Family Reserve?? Thanks.
    The barracuda? (#55 anejo for those wondering)
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    I wonder if that is the same cigar that can be bought for $10-$12??
    Chem pm to you.
    Sorry guys I guess I was just going off the inflated prices off the Internet as there aren't any good b&m here. Would a more acceptable exchange be a litto Gomez small batch 4 for the padron? If not that is my most expensive stick, I can just take one from bag 2 in that case.
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    ROFL! The Barry!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is bag one still there or was it smoked up and now nubs remain? LOL
    chemforever:
    Sorry guys I guess I was just going off the inflated prices off the Internet as there aren't any good b&m here. Would a more acceptable exchange be a litto Gomez small batch 4 for the padron? If not that is my most expensive stick, I can just take one from bag 2 in that case.
    IMHO. If you realy want to trade the Anejo or the Gomez, there are several other sticks in Bag 2. I would think that it would take a pretty special stick to trade for the Family Reserve. It was my impression that any puts/takes would be close in value. Really, the Family Reserve would be equilent to a Bag 1 stick. However, Its not my pass, so this opinion is mute.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe its needs to go in bag 1 ?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    maybe its needs to go in bag 1 ?
    Nah its just the reinging champ in bag 2!!!
    Thanks for the input Greg, i will come up with another pick!
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    If the participants continue to put "better" sticks in, by the time it gets back they will all be bag #1 sticks. I thought the idea here was to pass sticks along for others to try? The need to "step up" each stick seems a bit extreme to me. IMHO, if the "over all" value of your takes matches your puts it should be okay. The point that people need to be considerate of the pass is noted, but in several instances recently it seems overstated. However, like Rudy stated earlier...this isn't my pass................
    spindrift:
    If the participants continue to put "better" sticks in, by the time it gets back they will all be bag #1 sticks. I thought the idea here was to pass sticks along for others to try? The need to "step up" each stick seems a bit extreme to me. IMHO, if the "over all" value of your takes matches your puts it should be okay. The point that people need to be considerate of the pass is noted, but in several instances recently it seems overstated. However, like Rudy stated earlier...this isn't my pass................
    IMHO, I haven't seen where anybody overstated the value of puts/takes. I have, however, seen where people have made a point of emphasizing that the puts/takes should be of equal or close in value. I have not seen where someone has said that your puts must be of greater value than your takes. I recently saw a pass that so ravenged that a couple of guys in the pass ended up restocking it. I think the point that I would try to make is "Considerate". Just my opinion.
    NEW game -

jasonusa1
    Lakota
    BigT06
    Teege
    dbeckom
    Mephisto
    Greg2648
    chemforever

I owe you all the equal amount of sticks that was put into the pass. ill have something mailed out soon.

Marker
    Shaun.Harrison87
    firetruckguy
    90+ Irishman
    jj20030
    spindrift
    Goldy
    RampMonkey
    The Kid
    James40
    Jr_P951
    bandyt09
    MTuccelli (asked to be last.)

TAKE ONE STICK AND PASS THE REST ON TO THE NEXT PERSON. DONT POST WHAT WAS TAKEN.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    NEW game -

jasonusa1
    Lakota
    BigT06
    Teege
    dbeckom
    Mephisto
    Greg2648
    chemforever

I owe you all the equal amount of sticks that was put into the pass. ill have something mailed out soon.

Marker
    Shaun.Harrison87
    firetruckguy
    90+ Irishman
    jj20030
    spindrift
    Goldy
    RampMonkey
    The Kid
    James40
    Jr_P951
    bandyt09

TAKE ONE STICK AND PASS THE REST ON TO THE NEXT PERSON. DONT POST WHAT WAS TAKEN.
    Well he da'gun went and done it now....You dont mind if I still hang on it to it for a week or two do ya??
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    NEW game -

jasonusa1
    Lakota
    BigT06
    Teege
    dbeckom
    Mephisto
    Greg2648
    chemforever

Marker
    Shaun.Harrison87
    firetruckguy
    90+ Irishman
    jj20030
    spindrift
    Goldy
    RampMonkey
    The Kid
    James40
    Jr_P951
    bandyt09

Well he da'gun went and done it now....You dont mind if I still hang on it to it for a week or two do ya??
    You can have it Rudy. I want nothing to do with passes. lol Its no Fun. I rather just take a picture of what im smoking and post pictures. Passes dont seem fun these days.
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    NEW game -

jasonusa1
    Lakota
    BigT06
    Teege
    dbeckom
    Mephisto
    Greg2648
    chemforever

Marker
    Shaun.Harrison87
    firetruckguy
    90+ Irishman
    jj20030
    spindrift
    Goldy
    RampMonkey
    The Kid
    James40
    Jr_P951
    bandyt09

You can have it Rudy. I want nothing to do with passes. lol Its no Fun. I rather just take a picture of what im smoking and post pictures. Passes dont seem fun these days.
    So, I don't get it...do I take 3 sticks, put 2 back(of lesser value, of course) and then not tell you? Who gets the shark?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    NEW game -

jasonusa1
    Lakota
    BigT06
    Teege
    dbeckom
    Mephisto
    Greg2648
    chemforever

Marker
    Shaun.Harrison87
    firetruckguy
    90+ Irishman
    jj20030
    spindrift
    Goldy
    RampMonkey
    The Kid
    James40
    Jr_P951
    bandyt09

So, I don't get it...do I take 3 sticks, put 2 back(of lesser value, of course) and then not tell you? Who gets the shark?
    Looks pretty self explanatory to me; when you get the pass take one cigar out, tape the box back up and sent it to the next person.

Seems like so many people wanted to run this pass and have a say in the taking and putting that Isaac got tired of it. It was Isaac's pass and as long as he was okay with the puts and takes then it shouldn't have matter to anyone else.

Sorry that is had to come to this as Isaac is a great and stand up brother who just wanted to get some great sticks out in a unique way. He has personally gifted me some unbelievable sticks, stuff I never thought I would see and he just gave it to me and didn't want anything in return. He is the epitome of a what everyone calls a great BOTL.
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    NEW game -

jasonusa1
    Lakota
    BigT06
    Teege
    dbeckom
    Mephisto
    Greg2648
    chemforever

Marker
    Shaun.Harrison87
    firetruckguy
    90+ Irishman
    jj20030
    spindrift
    Goldy
    RampMonkey
    The Kid
    James40
    Jr_P951
    bandyt09

Looks pretty self explanatory to me; when you get the pass take one cigar out, tape the box back up and sent it to the next person.

Seems like so many people wanted to run this pass and have a say in the taking and putting that Isaac got tired of it. It was Isaac's pass and as long as he was okay with the puts and takes then it shouldn't have matter to anyone else.

Sorry that is had to come to this as Isaac is a great and stand up brother who just wanted to get some great sticks out in a unique way. He has personally gifted me some unbelievable sticks, stuff I never thought I would see and he just gave it to me and didn't want anything in return. He is the epitome of a what everyone calls a great BOTL.
    I was just kidding Todd. I completely agree that it is a shame that it has come to this. People don't want to police threads, they want to protect other brothers. If it is a charity case and he is looking to help people and give out cigars then do a giveaway, but he wasn't, and people couldn't follow the rules and they ruined it for everyone involved.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

I was just kidding Todd. I completely agree that it is a shame that it has come to this. People don't want to police threads, they want to protect other brothers. If it is a charity case and he is looking to help people and give out cigars then do a giveaway, but he wasn't, and people couldn't follow the rules and they ruined it for everyone involved.
    Sorry, must anot have had my sarcasm or LOL glasses on because I didn't see the joke.

As far as people not wanting to police threads, it sure seems that this thread is policed alot, 26 pages of posts and it hasn't even made it through 10 people? Seems like policing to me, even to the point that it was joked about as there being a "special committee".

As far as protecting other brothers, the only brother that needed protecting in this was Isaac as it was his pass and his reputation. He asked, from the very being to be informed of the puts and takes. If someone doesn't want to follow the rules in a pass that is on them as they run the risk of not being included in any other passes.

As far as ruining it for everyone, the only thing that ruined it for me was that everyone took it upon themselves to try to rule Isaac's pass. I was near the very bottom of the pass and decided a long time ago that I wouldn't see any of the original sticks in the pass; I was okay with as that is typically the nature of passes.
    I'm making one change to my new pass. SEND ME BAG1 and the 45 and I will send it back to the rightful owners. reason for the entire Bag1 is because its not fair for people. Plus I already Fvcked scarlin out of a CoRo in that bag. There should be more than enough sticks to be passed around. If you take a "cheaper stick take 2". If your Stick was traded in a lopsided trade let me know. I will make it up to you one on one.

Ok my takes and puts will remain the same with the exception of the padron. I will send bag 1 and the padron to icpeel and bag 2 and 3 on their merry way tomorrow.