Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000 pass?

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Boss, Ill take take of you for the extra shipping.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    So, I don't get it...do I take 3 sticks, put 2 back(of lesser value, of course) and then not tell you? Who gets the shark?
    Looks pretty self explanatory to me; when you get the pass take one cigar out, tape the box back up and sent it to the next person.

Seems like so many people wanted to run this pass and have a say in the taking and putting that Isaac got tired of it. It was Isaac's pass and as long as he was okay with the puts and takes then it shouldn't have matter to anyone else.

Sorry that is had to come to this as Isaac is a great and stand up brother who just wanted to get some great sticks out in a unique way. He has personally gifted me some unbelievable sticks, stuff I never thought I would see and he just gave it to me and didn't want anything in return. He is the epitome of a what everyone calls a great BOTL.
    I was just kidding Todd. I completely agree that it is a shame that it has come to this. People don't want to police threads, they want to protect other brothers. If it is a charity case and he is looking to help people and give out cigars then do a giveaway, but he wasn't, and people couldn't follow the rules and they ruined it for everyone involved.
    Sorry, must anot have had my sarcasm or LOL glasses on because I didn't see the joke.

As far as people not wanting to police threads, it sure seems that this thread is policed alot, 26 pages of posts and it hasn't even made it through 10 people? Seems like policing to me, even to the point that it was joked about as there being a "special committee".

As far as protecting other brothers, the only brother that needed protecting in this was Isaac as it was his pass and his reputation. He asked, from the very being to be informed of the puts and takes. If someone doesn't want to follow the rules in a pass that is on them as they run the risk of not being included in any other passes.

As far as ruining it for everyone, the only thing that ruined it for me was that everyone took it upon themselves to try to rule Isaac's pass. I was near the very bottom of the pass and decided a long time ago that I wouldn't see any of the original sticks in the pass; I was okay with as that is typically the nature of passes.
    PM to you Todd
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    On its way to FTG: 0311 0240 0001 7829 3142
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    isaac ,,pm
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    On its way to FTG: 0311 0240 0001 7829 3142
    Copy that
    Recieved it today, It will be handed to irishman this weekend.
    firetruckguy:
    lol video CLICKHERE
    firetruckguy:
    was the handoff a success ,lol?
    Going to Brett tomorrow evening.
    is it moving?lol
    Irishman has it.....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? Are you saying Brett finally has his package in hand?
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    What? Are you saying Brett finally has his package in hand?
    So wrong........
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Uh,, IrishAJ,,,, Uh I dont meant to pry but..uh.... does Brett usually take this long in uh handling his package?????
    The Kid:
    Uh,, IrishAJ,,,, Uh I dont meant to pry but..uh.... does Brett usually take this long in uh handling his package?????
    tomorrow is st. paddys day,lol
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Haha yes that it is, and a happy St. Paddy's day to you all as well!!! In all seriousness though, JJ it is flying here in a few hours, putting together a series of bombs and wrapping up Isaac's pass as well.... oh and JJ regarding the Pass.... handle with extreme care ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    If you really want to know he's always ready to deliver but it's a sweet and slow process ;P. Nah for this pass it was a matter of having no money to ship.
    IrishAJ:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    If you really want to know he's always ready to deliver but it's a sweet and slow process ;P. Nah for this pass it was a matter of having no money to ship.
    Hahahahaha,,,Happy St Patricks Day to ya,,and thanks for sparing us from the photos
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    The Kid:
    IrishAJ:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Hahahahaha,,,Happy St Patricks Day to ya,,and thanks for sparing us from the photos
    Photos?
    IrishAJ:
    The Kid:
    IrishAJ:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Photos?
    You know.. its customary to take before and after photos of uh...the pkg,,,,lol
    The Kid:
    IrishAJ:
    The Kid:
    IrishAJ:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Photos?
    Bwahahaha! Rudy you make me crack up everytime I log on, thanks brother for making me bust out laughing! Oh and remember, you probably don't want me exposing my Irish side to ya on the forum... I mean I AM wearing my kilt today lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    IrishAJ:
    The Kid:
    IrishAJ:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Photos?
    Bwahahaha! Rudy you make me crack up everytime I log on, thanks brother for making me bust out laughing! Oh and remember, you probably don't want me exposing my Irish side to ya on the forum... I mean I AM wearing my kilt today lol
    Right you are my friend,,right you are! lol, you two have a great day
    Well the PO closed before I could make it in today, but I do have a consolation prize....

The one on the left is the pass that I had to put in a larger box for ehem... other reasons... wink wink JJ. As for the others, well they are that big for a reason, and are the first round of my B-Day Bombing Run... more to come :)
    90+ Irishman:
    Well the PO closed before I could make it in today, but I do have a consolation prize....

The one on the left is the pass that I had to put in a larger box for ehem... other reasons... wink wink JJ. As for the others, well they are that big for a reason, and are the first round of my B-Day Bombing Run... more to come :)
    in the words of the kid video CLICKHERE
    jj20030:
    90+ Irishman:

in the words of the kid video CLICKHERE
    Left Casa Irishman today, I'll post up the DC# soon... hope you've got a radiation suit and that lead bib over your personality cuz you've been nuked Jimmy ;)
    got the pass today and irish threw a heck of a bomb in there too with a aka cutter that is a hoss of a cutter, the thing looks like it would cut steel, ill post up another thread for that and its on the way to spindrift in az. 03112550000309685929
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Would it be possible to get pushed down on the pass list a bit? I wont be home till April 11th and my wife is also out of the country until then so I wont even get to pick via proxy.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Hey Isaac, wake-up.....Isaac........Quick, someone get the defibrillator.....
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    Hey Isaac, wake-up.....Isaac........Quick, someone get the defibrillator.....
    ?

Delivered

March 23, 2012 1:26 pm

GOODYEAR, AZ 85395