Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000 pass?

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    It's only cigars. It's life.
    BULLSHIT....It was high end sticks that 99% of us only think of buying someday. Those that get into passes like this need to respect not only the one that starts the pass but also the cigars. Statements like this just opens the gates for anything goes cause it is just cigars. If you or anyone else doesn't mind throwing your hard earned money away just send it to me instead of a pass!

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:
    I guess the votes in. Starting another pass! Ill have something setup in the next day or two!? I'm not making a list of names I'll send to one person that person send to whoever they want and so on. To make it fun let's do 20? Again I'm not making a list nor am I going to babysit it. It'll get To me when it does.
    Ok help me out here, why are you starting another pass? Has your 2000 pass really gone missing? If so that sucks with all the high end sticks you started it with.

No one knows...is anyone a local BotL to Lakota72? He last posted and said he was going to change his takes/puts on 01-14-2012, 6:10 PM...no word since then
    He changed the puts to zero and the takes to all.

JK Lakota. I hope you are ok and this gets moving again.
    I'm hoping he's ok too but gotta wonder if he just said, " F all you SoB's how do ya like me now."
    I don't think Lakota would do that. I am going to say that he sent it out and the USPS lost it. I feel better blaming USPS than a BOTL
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:
    I guess the votes in. Starting another pass! Ill have something setup in the next day or two!? I'm not making a list of names I'll send to one person that person send to whoever they want and so on. To make it fun let's do 20? Again I'm not making a list nor am I going to babysit it. It'll get To me when it does.
    Ok help me out here, why are you starting another pass? Has your 2000 pass really gone missing? If so that sucks with all the high end sticks you started it with.

No one knows...is anyone a local BotL to Lakota72? He last posted and said he was going to change his takes/puts on 01-14-2012, 6:10 PM...no word since then

I'm hoping he's ok too but gotta wonder if he just said, " F all you SoB's how do ya like me now."
    I don't think Lakota would do that. I am going to say that he sent it out and the USPS lost it. I feel better blaming USPS than a BOTL
    Who was supposed to get it next.... Sorry, Now I see BigT06.....
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

Who was supposed to get it next.... Sorry, Now I see BigT06.....
    Let me answer your question with another question...WHERE IS MY SHARK!?!?!?
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:
    BULLSHIT....It was high end sticks that 99% of us only think of buying someday. Those that get into passes like this need to respect not only the one that starts the pass but also the cigars. Statements like this just opens the gates for anything goes cause it is just cigars. If you or anyone else doesn't mind throwing your hard earned money away just send it to me instead of a pass!

I understand what Isaac is saying, its not the end of the world. However, Mike makes a good point. When you sign up for a pass, you are held responsible to everybody in the pass. If you can't handle that, then don't sign up.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

All kidding aside I think what happened is that he got pulled away prior to sending and he will get it out whenever he returns.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

I understand what Isaac is saying, its not the end of the world. However, Mike makes a good point. When you sign up for a pass, you are held responsible to everybody in the pass. If you can't handle that, then don't sign up.
    So where is the Shark Greg?
    I am not ready to judge Lakota. One of his last messages said that he might be rapidly deployed. Maybe, he did. Maybe, he got hurt or worse. Whatever the reason, he deserves more time. IMHO.
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

Last night, I took Shark inventory. I have 11 Sharks. I should have had 10..........
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

Last night, I took Shark inventory. I have 11 Sharks. I should have had 10..........
    Well send me 10, I will have Marker(my brother) vouch for me that I got them and everything will be ok
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

I have noticed a trend lately with the passes, they get treated like your own personal walkin with no regards for those in line. For me once the few passes I am involved in finish....that will be the end for me with passes. The fun is gone

greg2648:
    I am not ready to judge Lakota. One of his last messages said that he might be rapidly deployed. Maybe, he did. Maybe, he got hurt or worse. Whatever the reason, he deserves more time. IMHO.
    I want to make sure sure everyone here knows I am not blaming the LT one bit. I know what a rapid deployment is like. My comments are just my general feelings about a pass, any pass and how they are handled for the most part.

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

I have noticed a trend lately with the passes, they get treated like your own personal walkin with no regards for those in line. For me once the few passes I am involved in finish....that will be the end for me with passes. The fun is gone

maybe kid can start a approval pass committe that they must pre-approve each person to participate in passes video CLICKHERE
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

Can't say I disagree with a word you said...hence why I did my pass the way I did. Unfortunately, we need an intervention of sorts
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

maybe kid can start a approval pass committe that they must pre-approve each person to participate in passes video CLICKHERE
    LOL video CLICKHERE
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

Would this be a sub-committee within the control of the "Cartel", or would it be independent?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I''m leery of being in a pass because I'd hate to loose someone sticks in the mail.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

Would this be a sub-committee within the control of the "Cartel", or would it be independent?
    I think it was me that said "F the cartel". Yeah I'm pretty sure It was me..
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

I think it was me that said "F the cartel". Yeah I'm pretty sure It was me..
    I called them something the other night after having a few....It has since been edited......
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    wait wait wait.... WTF?????

this pass is MIA????
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Correct. Lakota has it we think, but he might have been called away.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Damn the luck. . .
    Maybe, he is part of SEAL Team 6 and is in Somalia last night. Just sayin........
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    Maybe, he is part of SEAL Team 6 and is in Somalia last night. Just sayin........
    that would be awesome. Faith=restored.
    just hope everything is ok with him
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    THE PASS LANDED AT MY HOUSE TODAY!!!!

When I get home this evening, I will make selections and everything, and take pics to update everybody.

THE PASS IS ALIVE!!!!
    this pass or a pass? lol
    BigT06:

When I get home this evening, I will make selections and everything, and take pics to update everybody.

THE PASS IS ALIVE!!!!
    O.M.G......IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    BigT06:

THE PASS IS ALIVE!!!!
    O.M.G......IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
    video CLICKHERE
    BigT06:

THE PASS IS ALIVE!!!!
    Todd, I think a lot of people would appreciate if you updated us to what Lakota took and put into the pass just so we can keep those records...thanks!