2000 pass?

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    I was thinking that this thread was broken.
    LOL. I feel ya there...I was really looking forward to trying to get a stick out of bag #1...guess not
    I'm thinking in a month I'll start another donation pass... 3000? Maybe?
    Seems to me that you have already had a donation pass.............
    Zaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. Maybe once 3K hits I will just get a group together to bomb you to make up for this!
    Wouldn't it be more of a disappearing pass??!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    LOL. I feel ya there...I was really looking forward to trying to get a stick out of bag #1...guess not
    Seems to me that you have already had a donation pass.............
    Zaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. Maybe once 3K hits I will just get a group together to bomb you to make up for this!
    Here is the official name: Isaac's Involuntary Disappearing Pass. Rules are: Keep the pass going but then suddenly it will disappear and the pass is over...thanks for participating!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    start it now and lets make bets if it will last till you hit 3000, person who comes close to when it dissapears wins,lol
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    start it now and lets make bets if it will last till you hit 3000,lol
    Or if it can finish before the 2k pass resurfaces!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, if it doesnt resurface i will donate one of the 2 camacho libertys a 2004 or 2005 that i bought just to participate in bag #1 and a bolivar gold medal to bomb isaac with
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    Here is the official name: Isaac's Involuntary Disappearing Pass. Rules are: Keep the pass going but then suddenly it will disappear and the pass is over...thanks for participating!
    Can I be first? :)
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    Can I be first? :)
    lol.....
    jj20030:
    well, if it doesnt resurface i will donate one of the 2 camacho libertys a 2004 or 2005 that i bought just to participate in bag #1 and a bolivar gold medal to bomb isaac with
    ==>Well I was gonna put an 1844 #50 in the #1 bag, so I'll send that his way as well ;)
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    ==>Well I was gonna put an 1844 #50 in the #1 bag, so I'll send that his way as well ;)
    1844 better be the year it was made, not the brand...
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    1844 better be the year it was made, not the brand...
    Ohh, it is, Greg's grand-pappy rolled it himself!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I guess the votes in. Starting another pass! Ill have something setup in the next day or two!? I'm not making a list of names I'll send to one person that person send to whoever they want and so on. To make it fun let's do 20? Again I'm not making a list nor am I going to babysit it. It'll get To me when it does.
    Uhh ohhhhhh...can I go first? Do you mind if I trade my 1844 for your Casa Fuente Lancero?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    I guess the votes in. Starting another pass! Ill have something setup in the next day or two!? I'm not making a list of names I'll send to one person that person send to whoever they want and so on. To make it fun let's do 20? Again I'm not making a list nor am I going to babysit it. It'll get To me when it does.
    Ok help me out here, why are you starting another pass? Has your 2000 pass really gone missing? If so that sucks with all the high end sticks you started it with.

MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:
    Ok help me out here, why are you starting another pass? Has your 2000 pass really gone missing? If so that sucks with all the high end sticks you started it with.

No one knows...is anyone a local BotL to Lakota72? He last posted and said he was going to change his takes/puts on 01-14-2012, 6:10 PM...no word since then
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Any chance you can include a shark in this, wouldnt be the same without one..?
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

No one knows...is anyone a local BotL to Lakota72? He last posted and said he was going to change his takes/puts on 01-14-2012, 6:10 PM...no word since then
    He changed the puts to zero and the takes to all.

JK Lakota. I hope you are ok and this gets moving again.
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    Don't worry, it will not be in there very long. I got the over under at 3 people.
    It's only cigars. It's life.
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO...he.just.went.there!
    lcpleel:
    It's only cigars. It's life.
    Agreed...but this needs to be solved! Wait until Feb1st to do your new pass...give Lakota a chance to resurface and figure this out.
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

I'm hoping he's ok too but gotta wonder if he just said, " F all you SoB's how do ya like me now."
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

I'm hoping he's ok too but gotta wonder if he just said, " F all you SoB's how do ya like me now."
    Is that what a shark says when he goes rogue?
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    I most definantly will have a guppy in it.
    Hey Isaac you ever get those sticks or were they intercepted by trolls???
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    Then I need to go first...or we need to trade...I need some sharks in my life!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    You already have me. All the Shark you need.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I hope the LT is alright, he did say he might get deployed to the border. Could they of sent him before he could of done anything with this pass?
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    You already have me. All the Shark you need.
    Surley, somebody on here knows Lakota. Maybe, Rick?? We need to pursue that avenue.
    MTuccelli:
    I hope the LT is alright, he did say he might get deployed to the border. Could they of sent him before he could of done anything with this pass?
    I remember hearing that...very likely since he hasn't been on since the last time he posted...wonder how long it would be for?
    I don't have his addy. Couldn't one of you "geeks" reverse look-up his addy/phone number and call it. There might be someone there that can fill in the blanks.