The Kid
James40
Jr_P951
bandyt09
MTuccelli (asked to be last.)

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Yes. I'm in for sure. If nobody else joins in we can just bomb each other. Lol
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Another Pass/Contest that is only available to people who like to talk (type)... :^(
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    LoL! sounds like a challenge
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Another Pass/Contest that is only available to people who like to talk (type)... :^(
    OK UPDATED!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im involved in abfew but most have passed me already so my answer is a big YES!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Count me in!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    LoL! sounds like a challenge
    more like a friendly exchange ;)
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I would like to join your Reindeer Game.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    What level of premium here are you after?I don't have ISOM's or rare sticks or even $30 sticks. Congrats on two thousand posts.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    OK UPDATED!
    WOW, you guys really cater to whiners here...lol
  • Options
    Im guessing that this loks like a go as of right now... :)
    Now I have to figure out the rules to it. LOL
  • Options
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    OK UPDATED!
    WOW, you guys really cater to whiners here...lol
    I aim to please.
  • Options
    james40:
    What level of premium here are you after?I don't have ISOM's or rare sticks or even $30 sticks. Congrats on two thousand posts.
    This pass wouldnt only have prems in it. I think youll have what should be playable. Dont worry. This isnt a show off your Shti pass.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I'd love to get in on this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Ok, please count me in sir.
  • Options
    Yes please! Would love to get in on my first pass.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    I'll play!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and I'm in....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Congrats and I'm in....

Thanks Rick.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N and congrats
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    Congrats and I'm in....

Thanks Rick.

I can't miss the party....

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Congarats and I'll play
  • Options
    jj20030:
    N and congrats
    Bring the molds!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    N and congrats
    Bring the molds!
    a black and mold perfecto might be awesome,lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    IMO I think its more than that.. It shows a certain amount of longevity,participation & involvement within the forum itself which also usually goes in hand with a good rep and a built up character reference. Iknow their are exceptions to every rule, but we wouldnt want someone to take part who has little to no history and then something go terribly wrong.. Looks like you have enough posts though as it was only set at 100...Im In if there is room (EDIT) LOL I guess ithe post count was modified..,,,,
  • Options
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    IMO I think its more than that.. It shows a certain amount of longevity,participation & involvement within the forum itself which also usually goes in hand with a good rep and a built up character reference. Iknow their are exceptions to every rule, but we wouldnt want someone to take part who has little to no history and then something go terribly wrong.. Looks like you have enough posts though as it was only set at 100...Im In if there is room (EDIT) LOL I guess ithe post count was modified..,,,,
    kid has some fine and rares, lol
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    If you still have room I'd like in please

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Sure would like to play :)
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna play too

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    Okay, did you just spank me??????????? That's okay, one went out for you today..........................