Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000 pass?

Comments

• jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Received a green light on my takes/puts. Here they are. Package should be sent either today or first thing tomorrow.

Takes:
    Illusione mj12
    Viaje
    Diesel Unholy Cocktail
    Oliva O

Puts:
    Quesada Oktoberfest
    LFD Air Bender
    Padilla Miami
    A Fernandez Signature Series

Thanks for the pass Isaac!
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    On it's way to Lakota

USPS 9505 5000 2902 2011 0001 17
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Ok guys, I got the package.

Man I am so sorry for all the confusion. I shouldn't have opened the package when I did. I was not paying attention to what I was doing. I have had a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnng week. Getting ready for a lot of new things here at work with a possible "deployment" down to the border.

Anywho, here are my takes and puts. Takes: LP9 and LFD Airbender (Bag #2) Puts: G2 Turbo and MOW Ruination

Takes: Perdomo Habano and CAO Brazilia (Bag #3) Puts: 5Vegas Cask Strength II and Sealed Pirata Tin by Victor Sinclair

Todd, I will get it out to you as quick as I can.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Lakota72:

Man I am so sorry for all the confusion. I shouldn't have opened the package when I did. I was not paying attention to what I was doing. I have had a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnng week. Getting ready for a lot of new things here at work with a possible "deployment" down to the border.

Anywho, here are my takes and puts. Takes: LP9 and LFD Airbender (Bag #2) Puts: G2 Turbo and MOW Ruination

Takes: Perdomo Habano and CAO Brazilia (Bag #3) Puts: 5Vegas Cask Strength II and Sealed Pirata Tin by Victor Sinclair

Huh?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I know no-one has asked my opinion but I think the puts and takes on bag 2 arent very even.
    The Kid:
    I know no-one has asked my opinion but I think the puts and takes on bag 2 arent very even.
    Yeah, to put it nicely I will say that they are "unfair". An LP9 is around an $8 stick on average and a Graycliff G2 Turbo is well below $2.50 a stick and are a staple in 10/$20 Brown Bag Samplers & the LFD Airbender can be had for around $6 while the Ruination, albeit very popular, can easily be had for under $2.50 a stick as well.
    Roger that. I will fix it.
    Returning takes from 2
    sorry abou the in inconvenience.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is the committee off this weekend/watching football ? LOL
    jj20030:
    Haha!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Lakota72:

Huh?
    LOL, i think isaac wants all to make sure they get with him on takes/puts before the pass sails on

: from page 1 PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHATS BEING TAKEN AND PUT IN PLEASE REMEMBER 1 for 1 in bag #1 - 2 for 2 Bag #2 - 2 for 2 in bag #3
    jj20030:
    Yea they've been working hard, so they got the day off
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    can i join? is it a secret group?? lol video CLICKHERE
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Thats some funny stuff,,lol,,Have you got your ring yet from Captain Midnight ??? Isaac will have to run it by the Secret Squadron Committee.
    Although I think theres a spot open in my pass, ours is known as the "The Secret Circle" and we use Little Orphan Annie decoder rings.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Thats some funny stuff,,lol,,Have you got your ring yet from Captain Midnight ??? Isaac will have to run it by the Secret Squadron Committee.
    Although I think theres a spot open in my pass, ours is known as the "The Secret Circle" and we use Little Orphan Annie decoder rings.
    Is this like the "skulls".
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    wtfs going on?
    lcpleel:
    wtfs going on?
    Lakota is reviewing his takes/puts, as far as I have heard
    BbbBbbbBUMP!
    ?? bump bump
    womp womp womp
    video CLICKHERE
    helllooo?
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Did the sharks get this pass????
    Soooo, this pass disappeared?
    lakota last visited 1-14
    Just incase. I gave up on this pass. I offered it to Jaime and I think he turned it down. lol I guess its Lakotas now. FML
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    lcpleel:
    Just incase. I gave up on this pass. I offered it to Jaime and I think he turned it down. lol I guess its Lakotas now. FML
    You offered me to start it. I should have said yes. I could have just had everything in there. So much easier than waiting for them to run around.
    lcpleel:
    This posses me off...let's hope Lakota surfaces with his redone takes/puts soon
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    This posses me off...let's hope Lakota surfaces with his redone takes/puts soon
    lol nothing to get mad about. life happens. people get tied up with life.