Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000 pass?

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    I have an 1844 Belicoso that was given to me by my Great Grandpappy. It has been in the family for over 100 years. Looks brand new. It means the world to me, but I am going to trade it for something in Bag #1. Its going to break my heart. Some Lucky Brother is going to get a great cigar.
    ==>Was he a roller back in 1844(when the cigar was made) ;)
    As a matter of fact, yes he was. I had forgotten about that. I think he might have even rode with Poncho. Its probably worth 2 out of bag #1.
    I can't disagree to that...thanks for sharing that special smoke with all of us!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this one flying?
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Yes it is sir
    video CLICKHERE
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Pass landed here today, as soon as I OK my takes and puts with icpleel, I'll post them here and it will be back in the mail tomorrow!
    Okay so the pass was confirmed with the status of the trades. I forgot to mention that the tupperware was taken out and are all in bags due to the weight (didnt want to make it a burden for the people not trading much). Dan did mention that all the sticks are in good shape. If anyone has extra cellos to put the uncelloed sticks in that would be greatly appreciated.
    Alright, so for takes I didn't even open Bag#1, it was an honor to be able to even take a look at those sticks.
    On to Bag#2 Takes: Quesado Oktoberfest and Tatuaje Avoin, Puts: Rocky Patel Decade torp and Stradivarius Churchill.
    Bag#3 Takes: Aj Fresh Rolled and Tatuaje Havana Vi, Puts: CAO Brazilia and Diesel Unholy Cocktail.

Awesome pass, great selection of sticks in there, thanks again Icpleel.
    This will be in the mail tomorrow morning on its way to Scarlin.
    danielruas:
    Alright, so for takes I didn't even open Bag#1, it was an honor to be able to even take a look at those sticks.
    On to Bag#2 Takes: Quesado Oktoberfest and Tatuaje Avoin, Puts: Rocky Patel Decade torp and Stradivarius Churchill.
    Bag#3 Takes: Aj Fresh Rolled and Tatuaje Havana Vi, Puts: CAO Brazilia and Diesel Unholy Cocktail.

Thanks boss. If we could get a pic of the takes and pass that would be great.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Totally forgot I was in this pass (I forget about most things though). I may be a little late getting this out after I receive it.
    Sorry I totally forgot to take pictures and sealed the box up before I saw the tread again but it is on its way DC#0311 1660 0002 2599 6849
    danielruas:

Very nice takes and puts
    Bump.. updates?
    This shall go out tomorrow.
    scarlin:
    This shall go out tomorrow.
    Never got you takes and puts.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I just realized that I am not in this pass LOL. I thought I was.

I wonder if I am in one of the other many passes going around right now twice, LOL?

Probably just as well, my old brain is having a hard enough time trying to keep up to all this madness. I'm going to start writing things down from now on. Getting old sucks.
    laker1963:
    I just realized that I am not in this pass LOL. I thought I was.

I wonder if I am in one of the other many passes going around right now twice, LOL?

Probably just as well, my old brain is having a hard enough time trying to keep up to all this madness. I'm going to start writing things down from now on. Getting old sucks.

wanna jump in on this? Ill send it to you last that way i take the fall if gets pulled from the boarder.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    No, I probably have more then I can handle right now. Thanks though Isaac. I am in the middle of reloading a little right now. I was just laughing at myself because I was following this one and thinking I was involved and then when I went to check the order I figured it out LOL.

I had taken a little hiatus from purchasing sticks since before my vacation, and I realized last week the dent I was seeing in the cooler so I have gone on a bit of a spree to restock a few favorites. I should be good to go here in about a month. I am thinking of a pass of my own, but there are a boatload of them out there right now and apparently some of us can't even keep these straight. LOL.
    Really tho. A simple PM with takes and puts or even a "I'm not taking or putting anything" would be great.
    Again a put and takes please....
    Sorry have been moving all day.

Takes:
    Casa Fuente
    Viaje Reserva
    CAO OSA
    EP Carillo
    Gran Habano Azteca

Puts: Cohiba ISOM Robusto EDIT: '06
    LP9
    Ashton original
    Carlos Torano 1959
    LHC Oscuro Fuerte
    La Gloria Cubana Maddy
    scarlin:
    Sorry have been moving all day.

Takes:
    Casa Fuente
    Viaje Reserva
    CAO OSA
    EP Carillo
    Gran Habano Azteca

Puts: Cohiba ISOM Robusto EDIT: '06
    LP9
    Ashton original
    Carlos Torano 1959
    LHC Oscuro Fuerte
    La Gloria Cubana Maddy
    Did This go out already?? I have a question for you... Check PM PLEASE
    Replied.
    jasonusa1
    Lakota
    BigT06
    Teege
    dbeckom
    Mephisto
    Greg2648
    chemforever
    Marker
    Shaun.Harrison87
    firetruckguy
    90+ Irishman
    jj20030
    spindrift
    Goldy
    RampMonkey
    The Kid
    James40
    Jr_P951
    bandyt09
    MTuccelli (asked to be last.)
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Also there is already an LHCOF in the 3 bag so you are doubling that up.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Sorry for the delay guys.. I got this over the weekend but wasn't home. I'll be opening it and making my picks tonight. I will confirm/get approval/post my takes and puts then.
    Isaac, why are you re-adding a CF Lancero?
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    After a bunch of people telling me to not do it. I have decided to not and let the pass play on the way it is. Please remember the basics. Let me know what the pass puts and takes are (common sense). Even though I asked for pictures I will not enforce it. But a DC# would be great.
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    After a bunch of people telling me to not do it. I have decided to not and let the pass play on the way it is. Please remember the basics. Let me know what the pass puts and takes are (common sense). Even though I asked for pictures I will not enforce it. But a DC# would be great.
    Agreed, just a common curtesy to your fellow brothers
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Agreed, just a common curtesy to your fellow brothers
    yes and yes
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Isaac - I just pm'd you my potential takes/puts. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!