Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000 pass?

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    Another Pass/Contest that is only available to people who like to talk (type)... :^(
    IMO I think its more than that.. It shows a certain amount of longevity,participation & involvement within the forum itself which also usually goes in hand with a good rep and a built up character reference. Iknow their are exceptions to every rule, but we wouldnt want someone to take part who has little to no history and then something go terribly wrong.. Looks like you have enough posts though as it was only set at 100...Im In if there is room (EDIT) LOL I guess ithe post count was modified..,,,,
    Okay, did you just spank me??????????? That's okay, one went out for you today..........................
    BAMM, GET HIS ***!!,LMAO
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'd do it but don't have anything to really offer.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    Another Pass/Contest that is only available to people who like to talk (type)... :^(
    IMO I think its more than that.. It shows a certain amount of longevity,participation & involvement within the forum itself which also usually goes in hand with a good rep and a built up character reference. Iknow their are exceptions to every rule, but we wouldnt want someone to take part who has little to no history and then something go terribly wrong.. Looks like you have enough posts though as it was only set at 100...Im In if there is room (EDIT) LOL I guess ithe post count was modified..,,,,
    Okay, did you just spank me??????????? That's okay, one went out for you today..........................
    LOL ...No, you'll see what a spankin is soon enough
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Seen the thread on page 3 already, and thought I missed it. I'm in! Lets do this!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    I'd do it but don't have anything to really offer.
    Wolf I respectfully disagree, I've seen your bombs and trades and they rock... Choice is up to you of course but don't short your stash or yourself both are great ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    I would love to partake
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Teege:
    I would love to partake
    it's growing fast.. Count me in if there is room.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to get in this Isaac but since it is a pass and I am only right down the street I may not qualify. Now if this was the option play I would totally be in. Maybe a shuffle pass, but not a flea flicker. A handoff is possible or maybe it will be a screen pass if you could live with that.

Ah, to h3ll with it, I'm in.

Congrats on 2000.........
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Ready for the rules, Isaac. hurry the F up. lmao

on a serious note, I have one request: can it be shotgun style? I am willing to pay an extra $2 (for further shipping) to mix things up a bit. Besides, I'm tired of being smacked around by Dwayne. lmao
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Rules are all nice and good but they seem to only apply to the honest people. There are always a few that have to skim the edges or flat out disregard the rules. Error on the side of exceeding the qualifications. Don't error on the other side and hope no one notices.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Any room left or did I miss the boat.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Rules are all nice and good but they seem to only apply to the honest people. There are always a few that have to skim the edges or flat out disregard the rules. Error on the side of exceeding the qualifications. Don't error on the other side and hope no one notices.
    I have to agree with Marker on this one, "Paying it Forward" can turn into "stealing from your fellow brother" in a hurry with the premium passes . And the inability to read the rules and not follow them is frustrating; no duplicate puts that are already in the pass, stick for stick, limited for limited, and etc aren't always followed and cause a disrespect for the person starting the pass who is the eventual loser in the deal when his sticks are exchanged for ones of lesser quality. I am all about sharing, and will be one to offer up a stick I have extras of so a fellow BotL can try it for the first time, but I cant stand the constant low-balling and excessive thought of "just getting by" and not exceeding expectations. If it feels like you are taking more than you should or getting off too good, you probably are!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    Chalk up another victory for Paul!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Isaac, PM to you Sir....

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    replied.
    As of right now I have the names participating in this:

1. BigT06
    2. spindrift
    3. 90+ Irishman
    4. Goldy
    5. greg2648
    6. james40
    7. danielruas
    8. james40
    9. jasonusa1
    10. Mephisto
    11. jj20030
    12. scarlin
    13. The Kid
    14. MTuccelli
    15. firetruckguy
    16. dbeckom
    17. 415
    18. jr_p951
    19. Teege
    20. chemforever
    21. bandyt09
    22. Marker
    23. RampMonkey
    24. Shaun.Harrison87
    25. Lakota72
    Illl Stop it there.

Im still working out the plans for this pass as I have got some suggestions.
    I will have to figure out the pass order and make it as convenient for everyone.
    If anyone has a suggestion please let me know. Vets I need some help on this. My fist pass.
    Rick... you not playing?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'll have to bow out , please . Let someone lil more established take my spot.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Rick... you not playing?

Wow, always one. Thanks BigT for looking out. But I realize I have a lot on my plate with us moving into a new home. I will have to catch the next one and I think theres still one pass out there that hasn't made it to me. But I have some cigars sat aside for that. Everything else is staying sealed for the move.

RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    Rick... you not playing?

Wow, always one. Thanks BigT for looking out. But I realize I have a lot on my plate with us moving into a new home. I will have to catch the next one and I think theres still one pass out there that hasn't made it to me. But I have some cigars sat aside for that. Everything else is staying sealed for the move.

hope your old addy is still good for a day or two, lol
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I know exactly how to pick the order!

You will need to buy these items:
    An extremely large fish tank
    25 Tennis balls
    Salt Water
    Sharpie
    An Octopus

The Method is as follows:
    Write the names of each person participating on their own tennis ball, then fill the tank with salt water and start throwing the tennis balls in overhand from approx. 15 yards away. Once all the balls are in dump the octopus in the middle. Whichever tennis balls the octopus touches remove it and whoever's name is on it goes next in the pass order.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    if there is still room i might have a few decent sticks to add to the pass
    415:
    if there is still room i might have a few decent sticks to add to the pass
    ,lol, id be will to bet you do,lol,, looks like #17 and 25 are open
    great! i got one more spot and this is closed.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I'll play if you still need a spot filled.
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    Rick... you not playing?

totally understand, brother. I call first trade at the new coordinates.
    Lakota72:
    This is closed. We got our last person now
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    lcpleel:
    Lakota72:
    This is closed. We got our last person now
    Can you make it so I am towards the middle?I am going to be in and out until Jan 5th.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent.
    Okay folks. This being my first time starting a pass if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
    The Pass will be very simple.
    Pass will contain “3” tupperdor’s.

#1 will contain HTF Premiums. (pm me if you question this)
    #2 will contain Premiums
    #3 will contain your FAVORITE dailies. (This doesn’t mean throw in your unwanted smokes)
    The pass will allow 1 take from #1, 1 take from #2, and 2 takes from #3 totaling to 4 possible takes. 4 takes is not mandatory but you must not exceed 4 takes and puts. You cannot put 2 or more sticks to equal the value of one.
    Please pm me with the takes and pass prior to passing to the next person
    I am asking for pictures of the takes and puts to be posted publicly.

Keep in mind that this pass is for everyone to enjoy and my "Thank you" to the forum for dealing with my *** for the past 2000+ posts.
    Again Thank you CCOM family

-Isaac